Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 39. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 08:24:03 PM
Well as far as I know all altcoins are dead except very few.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
November 30, 2017, 07:42:01 PM
now is a good time to buy altcoin because all altcoin is down considerably, usually if there is a price drop then it will follow the price increase. I do not know the cause of the decrease of altcoin and bitcoin but I can get luck and buy altcoin alot cheap
But see to it that you have buy only altcoins that are potentially profitable and have a good market history.
Of what we have experience a huge dump of altcoins, most probably it won't be forever and i feel it will be back by early 2018.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 07:23:13 PM
I guess bitcoin is while better than altcoins.
Yes, Bitcoin is more reliable and stable cryptocurrency but it is much more expensive than Altcoin is. If you can invest a few thousand dollars in Bitcoin, then investing in Altcoin makes no sense for you. But if you are ready to take risks, you can buy Altcoin for a smaller amount of money and expect when its price will rise.
Activity: 418
November 30, 2017, 07:14:51 PM
now is a good time to buy altcoin because all altcoin is down considerably, usually if there is a price drop then it will follow the price increase. I do not know the cause of the decrease of altcoin and bitcoin but I can get luck and buy altcoin alot cheap
Activity: 58
November 30, 2017, 07:08:03 PM
I guess bitcoin is while better than altcoins.
Activity: 98
November 30, 2017, 07:03:16 PM
Doge is currently 10-% of last 24hs, better to invest in this coin.
Activity: 366
November 30, 2017, 07:02:14 PM
The price of altcoins is affordable to invest in as the price of bitcoins is too high now which has led to the downfall in the price of altcoins so if you invest in reputed altcoins at a moment and hold it for next few months then it will surely yield you best profits on your investments but make sure that you invest in a right coin at a right time to get maximum benefits from it in future.
We aslo do not know the price of Bitcoin after few months, I recommend investing in some altcoins now, but do not recommend going deeply in this way. We must learn of our mistakes.
That is right, Bitcoin and Altcoin are unstable the price at the moment, try to investing in Altcoin just make you get more loss when the price of Bitcoin decreases as yesterday. That is the reason we should be keep calm and patient to wait the market become stable and clearly the trending.

It could also very well be the other way around, bitcoin's price fluctuations could make you money as well while investing in alts.
Yes, has a possibility to get an profit for the investment made in altcoins. In reality this is not the buy time, but can be used as an opportunity to invest hoping for profit. Because those showing good signs of growth too were in fall, such coins will surely rise. Taking it into consideration it's good to invest on such altcoins at an lower price.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
November 30, 2017, 05:40:36 PM
Very few gets lucky with the upcoming price pumping, because using it an chance people could have bought good number of altcoins. Here with the upcoming growth phase very few might be pumping high whereas the rest still lacks. So, the lucky people who keep hold of particular altcoins gains good profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 05:38:07 PM
The price of altcoins is affordable to invest in as the price of bitcoins is too high now which has led to the downfall in the price of altcoins so if you invest in reputed altcoins at a moment and hold it for next few months then it will surely yield you best profits on your investments but make sure that you invest in a right coin at a right time to get maximum benefits from it in future.
We aslo do not know the price of Bitcoin after few months, I recommend investing in some altcoins now, but do not recommend going deeply in this way. We must learn of our mistakes.
That is right, Bitcoin and Altcoin are unstable the price at the moment, try to investing in Altcoin just make you get more loss when the price of Bitcoin decreases as yesterday. That is the reason we should be keep calm and patient to wait the market become stable and clearly the trending.

It could also very well be the other way around, bitcoin's price fluctuations could make you money as well while investing in alts.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 05:34:39 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2017, 02:59:17 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
usually when the price of bitcoin is high its the good time to buy some altcoin
and when the price of bitcoin drop that the best time to sell some altcoin you will get more bitcoin in doing it
The market does not happen easy like that, if you are not a trader, you will not understand the scenario of market always changes by the whale. They are the mover, so they need to be smart more than other traders. If they are also stupid as newbie, how do they have profits Wink?
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
November 11, 2017, 05:05:22 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
usually when the price of bitcoin is high its the good time to buy some altcoin
and when the price of bitcoin drop that the best time to sell some altcoin you will get more bitcoin in doing it
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 04:46:43 PM
how many here want to become millionaires ? i want .... now  whats the best train to get there ? coin ? token ? now that red week is here its a great time to think about it dont you all think ?
Activity: 924
November 11, 2017, 04:43:28 PM
Activity: 397
November 11, 2017, 04:02:46 PM
Yup it was a good time to buy altcoin because now altcoin market is rising and people who have invested in it are now earning profits.
Activity: 616
November 11, 2017, 03:36:27 PM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 11, 2017, 03:20:10 PM
I just don't think Altcoin market has hit the bottom, I just have a feeling that come December we will likely see another sell off because money will be leaving the space more than it will be entering
Activity: 140
November 11, 2017, 02:00:55 PM
Yes now is a great time to get in , though no one knows when will the drop end and you would actually like to buy at the lowest price.You could actually wait a little more and see if prices drop even lower
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
November 11, 2017, 01:56:09 PM
Yes I agree, this time is the right time to buy and invest altcoin for long term profits, because the current price is down. I personally purchased some atlcoin and hope get profits for future maybe next month or next year who knows..
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
November 11, 2017, 01:45:06 PM

It might be a good opportunity to invest in altcoins, however they could drop even more. Who knows Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: