Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to buy altcoins - page 6. (Read 2355 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 18, 2019, 09:09:20 PM
Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es

This month of May is being a little hectic, it is good to buy some altcoins.
What data will you use to execute your Twitter signals?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
May 18, 2019, 08:36:56 PM
Whenever there's a dip in prices its always a great opportunity to pick up some bargains and the recent momentary collapse has led to some alternatives becoming a great value buys so don't hesitate to capitalize where possible just be certain to accumulate good quality assets with a provable use case and long term viability which may provide the best results during the next uptrend
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
May 18, 2019, 08:00:00 PM
The month of may is definitely the time to buy altcoins like XRP and XLM if you want to earn a reasonable amount of profit from the current pump of the crypto market. This pump indicates the beginning of the bull run of 2019.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
May 18, 2019, 07:52:50 PM
absolutely looking at the current rise in the market restore some lost hope and makes it clear that good things might happen soon. That is why many will advise you to get in some good Alts for  the future. Things are really turning around
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
May 18, 2019, 07:49:04 PM
Yeah, mate, it is time to buy alts. I am definitely sure that altcoin season has started, so it is opportunity to gain money right here, right now. Don't panic, take right decisions and be risky
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
May 18, 2019, 02:45:20 PM
Investment already increased that is take off the price. Investors grab their best coin. If someone still doing their research they doing wrong. All coinmarketcap is now green with few % and here Twitter language isn't english to help others.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 18, 2019, 07:34:28 PM
Yesterday a sharp fall happened. I suggest to acquire more altcoins because they are being sold for lesser price. Now, the market is moving upward again. It's better to acquire more altcoins everytime there's a steep downward slope in the charts.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
May 18, 2019, 02:06:02 PM
What's the point of these altcoins? There are only a dozen decent options where there is hope for mass use, such as bat, the remaining 95 percent of the coins are just garbage.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
May 18, 2019, 02:03:22 PM
Every time we can buy an altcoin on the market, buying several altcoins at low prices is indeed a good decision to buy. the most important thing is that they have potential or many users and that will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 509
May 18, 2019, 01:34:36 PM
I think that all smart people have already bought altcoins.  Because the investment in them is now the most profitable.  I do not know a single person who would not buy altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 18, 2019, 01:30:32 PM
Alts should have been bought a long time ago, because Bitcoin stopped growing a little bit, which may mean that the altcoins are starting to grow as soon as possible.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 18, 2019, 12:55:46 PM
It is still a good time to invest in cryptoccurrencies. But I only choose the promising projects with working products or good partnerships.

@jokerlu: Perhaps it will be better if you will start an own telegram channel for your signals!
Activity: 426
May 18, 2019, 12:49:55 PM
I believe that now the market in such a situation that you need to buy all the popular and promising altcoins.  Because in the near future there will be a second vogue of growth.  Where all altcoins will appear.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
May 18, 2019, 12:46:01 PM
I believe that while shopping can not be in a hurry.  You need to wait a bit for the market to recover.  Altcoins buy is always relevant.
Buying at the bottom is always important method for us to have the highest profit when the market start recover, but it is not an easy job to catch the bottom, so i believe buying altcoins as soon as they start rising is a good way to have profit, moreover, look at the charts now, altcoins are so cheap after the dumps, we can have profit as soon as they are pumped again.
definitely need to use the current situation, To make a profitable investment.  I not only believe but also hope that the cryptocurrency market will not fall to last year’s level.  In any case, we are today at the start of the bull run.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 17, 2019, 03:46:16 PM
I believe that while shopping can not be in a hurry.  You need to wait a bit for the market to recover.  Altcoins buy is always relevant.
Buying at the bottom is always important method for us to have the highest profit when the market start recover, but it is not an easy job to catch the bottom, so i believe buying altcoins as soon as they start rising is a good way to have profit, moreover, look at the charts now, altcoins are so cheap after the dumps, we can have profit as soon as they are pumped again.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 17, 2019, 03:37:38 PM
Totally wrong, you buy now when market is low. Most of the altcoins are on their all times low, if you didnt buy until now its perfect time for buying. When market recover its going to be late for buying and making profit, smart will sell and suckers will buy on top again. Play smart, play longterm, now its the time to get into some good and cheap altcoin and wait couple years, price will definitely go up in that period and on some of them its possible to make huge profit, think about that.
Activity: 509
May 17, 2019, 03:24:40 PM
Activity: 560
May 17, 2019, 03:20:43 PM
I also think that it is a good time to go to the altcoins but to win in /BTC because it is going up, while in /USD fall because it is very related to the fall of bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
May 17, 2019, 03:04:44 PM
Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es

Every altcoin holder is aware of it. If you closely observe the market from the last two years you can easily infer that after every bitcoin rise not immediately but after some time there is huge rise in altcoins too.
So yes i also think this is the best time to buy altcoins but from altcoins i mean only promising one.
Activity: 490
May 17, 2019, 03:01:07 PM
yes, now is still a good time to invest. altcoin prices have eased after btc dropped to 7k$. I think the next installment of the pump will come soon, so add altcoin to your portfolio soon and to be safe you should choose the outstanding altcoin with a large trading volume to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: