Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to buy altcoins - page 10. (Read 2355 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 10, 2019, 03:05:29 PM
Now, in the cryptocurrency and on the market, the best thing to do is to buy Bitcoin, because the alktoins are standing still or falling a little bit.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
May 10, 2019, 02:29:41 PM
In last month or so the bitcoin rise give a positive signal to crypto investor that market is improving. I think we must invest cautiously And little bit fund must be in hand always to take advantage of dip. The altcoin must not be corrected too much in recession time And they must have genuine product to offer.
Activity: 164
May 10, 2019, 02:11:43 PM
The best time is now. The bull run we have all being waiting for is very near. Most of the altcoins are cheap to buy now compare to bitcoin high price. It  will be a very good thing to take advantage of this dip market period to stock one's wallet with as many altcoins as possible, particularly the valuable ones which have future prospect.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 10, 2019, 02:03:39 PM
it is not easy to find a really good time to buy altcoins when the market is having the big fluctuations between BTC and Altcoins, i personally think we are still in the downtrend market when BTC is being dumped so fast that the entire market falls suddenly without stoping unless BTC stop, so this can be the time for you to buy altcoins at a very cheap price when the market is still unstable.
because the market continues to fluctuate up and down and we cannot predict with certainty so it is difficult to determine the best time to buy an altcoin.
each altcoin also has different developments so it depends on what altcoin to buy.

so just follow your heart, if you think the time is good enough then buy, if not then it's not necessary.
don't rely on an analysis of someone you don't even know.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 10, 2019, 01:21:20 PM
Now is the time to increase bitcoin in the portfolio. And who buys altcoins? Only speculators and insiders. Stay away from them, friends.

Don't be late the price of Bitcoin starts to increase slowly. You will regret not participating in investing in Bitcoin now. prices will return like a few years ago.
bitcoin is indeed quite good at the moment, but I feel that the altcoin price is late up. this might be an opportunity for those who want to have a large number of altcoins at a cheap price. maybe, for those who believe that the altcoin price will go up, this is the right time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 10, 2019, 01:17:55 PM
According to altcoins, I think it's great time to invest in FuturoCoin. They are improving their masternode system what could affect at their results.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 10, 2019, 01:11:34 PM
It is true that this is the right time to make an altcoin purchase. we can benefit from this investment so we really have to invest in altcoin. but also must be in the right size or must do calculations

I think so, buying now can make us get big profits, tomorrow or the next day we are late because the price of bitcoin reaches $ 6000 and crypto is also rising and expensive.
It already has rised and it's better to buy because the price of altcoin has increased against USD value while decreased against the btc value. Better people invest now. Altcoin run is coming.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
May 10, 2019, 01:02:17 PM
it is not easy to find a really good time to buy altcoins when the market is having the big fluctuations between BTC and Altcoins, i personally think we are still in the downtrend market when BTC is being dumped so fast that the entire market falls suddenly without stoping unless BTC stop, so this can be the time for you to buy altcoins at a very cheap price when the market is still unstable.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
May 10, 2019, 11:30:34 AM
From TA and FA, I think Bitcoin looks bullish on midterm before we can see sideways movement. So after the uptrend for BTC, that is when most altcoins will move up. For now, keep accumulating your favorite coins, don't panic buy, take time to do some research before buying in. Also, hold  coins with development progress and don't buy in because others are buying in or just because it's low cap, you might get burnt. Soon it will be alt season, not now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 10, 2019, 11:30:05 AM
Now is the time to increase bitcoin in the portfolio. And who buys altcoins? Only speculators and insiders. Stay away from them, friends.

Don't be late the price of Bitcoin starts to increase slowly. You will regret not participating in investing in Bitcoin now. prices will return like a few years ago.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 10, 2019, 11:25:51 AM
Today, there are a lot of forecasts about the growth of the price of bitcoin. But as we know that absolutely all altcoins depend on bitcoin. Now the prices of all coins at a very small price level. This is a good time to invest in top 10 cryptocurrencies. It is the top cryptocurrencies that will get a good price profit.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
May 10, 2019, 10:56:44 AM
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 10, 2019, 10:39:40 AM
use the best possible opportunity before the bitcoin price movements experience a very sharp increase, because as we know the value of altcoin will follow the movement of bitcoin prices when market prices rise sharply. Even though the altcoin value is currently declining, there are chances that some potential altcoins will move up again
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 10, 2019, 05:33:10 AM
I think now is still a good time to buy altcoins and this can bring a good profit if the good coins are choosen and if a bull run will come soon then is the best timing in my opinion.
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
May 10, 2019, 05:22:06 AM
well current time is perfect for buying,mostly all are hell cheaps or may be wait few more days for more cheap.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 10, 2019, 05:15:06 AM
No need to buy any altcoins now. Bitcoin domination could grow to 70 percent in the near future. But this is my opinion, I personally adhere to this strategy, that is, I keep Bitcoin.
Keeping Bitcoin is a good strategy but it does not mean that altcoin have gone out of business. There is still great rise expected due to the bull market and that is enough motivation why should people buy altcoin. ETH and Bitcoin cash are going up. Binance Coin might gain value. Little profits are better than making nothing but of course HODLING Bitcoin is the best strategy.
Will be a challenging decisions after seeing downfall from the Alts community, but if you are in the impression that this kind of situation will be a good opportunities to buy and hold more Alts inside your wallet, this current trend will bring good benefits when rebounds happened, keep finding those good Alts and invest only when  you are ready to take the risk.
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 10, 2019, 05:11:35 AM
I have bought several altcoins in this week, hoping that conditions will continue to improve to make a profit. There might be a suggestion to choose the top 10 altcoins at this time. We can see when the price of bitcoin rises quickly, the altcoin should follow it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
May 10, 2019, 04:37:43 AM
Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es

I agreed it is, dont miss the oppoturnity to grab affordable tokens this time because market price is running stable already. Bull run is on the corner so be ready for it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 10, 2019, 04:29:19 AM
Definitely a good time to buy altcoin again because the first wave of green in the market is already over . Reason now why 50% of altcoin fell back again and showing red . But it's not yet over in fact this is another opportunity for us to obtain at least small profits in the future. So we should accumulate now for the second wave of green while we still have time which to don't miss the opportunity .
Isn't the risk of investing with a virtual currency price development can not be ascertained and in conditions and situations that as it is today investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in investing and of course with confidence and patience as the main capital because the development of crypto currencies is nothing can find out
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 10, 2019, 03:58:28 AM
No need to buy any altcoins now. Bitcoin domination could grow to 70 percent in the near future. But this is my opinion, I personally adhere to this strategy, that is, I keep Bitcoin.
Keeping Bitcoin is a good strategy but it does not mean that altcoin have gone out of business. There is still great rise expected due to the bull market and that is enough motivation why should people buy altcoin. ETH and Bitcoin cash are going up. Binance Coin might gain value. Little profits are better than making nothing but of course HODLING Bitcoin is the best strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: