Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to buy altcoins - page 8. (Read 2355 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 15, 2019, 12:52:42 PM
Now ETH starts to rise 240$ following the price of BTC ..
And the time to sell assets owned after the previous time is at a low point from now after we buy again hoping to get a double profit..
Activity: 396
May 15, 2019, 12:49:47 PM
it is still a good time to get a gem, only 5-10% of the alts got some lite pump. We will see a really strong pump of the whole market after BTC will calm down on some good level. I wish it will stop at 5-6k not less.

In the past two days all altcoin has increased by about 5-20%, which is a good signal for those holding altcoin. However, I find that simultaneously increasing all altcoin does not make the fomo pump shark and dump it. I think of some big altcoin pumps and big dumps in the day like 2017
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
May 15, 2019, 12:16:29 PM
Indeed, it is better not to leave us to buy altcoins, if now altcoin has shown green, it is better to wait for correction and we all know that when it is red, we must buy it, now bitcoin continues to go but altcoins will dump first, we must be careful
some altcoins have increased, maybe there will be a dump for a few days if bitcoin continues to increase. but after the increase in bitcoin there will be an increase in altcoin, I believe that. now look at the market situation whether there has been an increase for altcoin or still stay in place.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
May 15, 2019, 10:17:16 AM
I bought XRP and I'm in gains right now. Yeah, it's time to get more alts but I will strongly advise you use stop loss on all trades and check trading tables before you buy in. I checked some trades today and some are highly manipulative. Use your TA when trading, don't rely completely on rumours. Today, I will accumulate more altcoins, still watching TRX (I saw an update that opera wallet support for TRX was launched few minutes ago)  and other alts on my list.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 09:57:41 AM
It's time to buy for altcoins this time, for the past few weeks I have seen in my portfolio that the token price starts to increase this time. Maybe for the next months or weeks the price becomes high, so it is not too late for us to buy some altcoins this time.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
May 15, 2019, 09:12:21 AM
Indeed, it is better not to leave us to buy altcoins, if now altcoin has shown green, it is better to wait for correction and we all know that when it is red, we must buy it, now bitcoin continues to go but altcoins will dump first, we must be careful
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 15, 2019, 08:59:22 AM
Altcoin is future. You should choose your favourite altcoin for getting good money from future. In future you will get a lot of money if your selection is good. If your selection bad then you will get loss. So after best Research you should choose the best.         
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
May 15, 2019, 08:40:42 AM
i consider this a very idea time to take a dive into buying or increasing my bag of altcoins as its prices are still very cheap and affordable. before the price takes a bullrun in the nearest future, it is ideal to buy now that it is still affordable and still considered cheap.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
May 15, 2019, 08:30:18 AM
With the BTC bull charging forward, this might be the signal to buy altcoins as well. Keep in mind that those that have a high daily trading volume and receives huge support by a large community are probably here to stay for some time.
I agree. altcoins for the past few years are just following the bitcoin's market trend and these altcoins is also a great way to invest your money however not all alts is potentially growing there are just selected ones. This is a good time to buy alternatives but don't forget the great ones, Bitcoin , ethereum and XRP.
Activity: 494
May 15, 2019, 07:49:48 AM
I think it's good to buy altcoins now especially the market's bull run so take advantage of altcoins that are longterm and potentially so that when the bitcoin price increases you will profit bigger bitcoin but be careful too Buy altcoins because there are altogether scams altcoins and shitcoin altcoins so be careful so that you can not buy shitcoin altcoins if you really want to invest in altcoins then you should first review your ico or buy that altcoins to think of an altcoins or ico if it's good to buy and if longterm is by looking at their project and if it supports so much then you will profit in buying altcoins.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
May 15, 2019, 07:48:02 AM
As you know every altcoin was at low level and now is growing every coin but its not late , you can buy and this is good time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 15, 2019, 07:35:51 AM
With the BTC bull charging forward, this might be the signal to buy altcoins as well. Keep in mind that those that have a high daily trading volume and receives huge support by a large community are probably here to stay for some time.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 15, 2019, 07:32:22 AM
it is still a good time to get a gem, only 5-10% of the alts got some lite pump. We will see a really strong pump of the whole market after BTC will calm down on some good level. I wish it will stop at 5-6k not less.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 15, 2019, 07:26:16 AM
If you bought altcoins early you will get profit now, but still the price of the altcoins are still cheap they are not reach the highest price yet so still it is good time to buy altcoins.
For bitcoin it's true because at the start of the year, price was still around $3000+ and therefore we can sell it now at 100% profit.
However for altcoins, majority of the alts are still not rising now, only major coins but it's not enough to sell at a profit since they haven't fully recovered.

The year 2018 was a dump year, a long correction that make our altcoins look worthless, and now there are signs, so hopefully we can recover even if it will take the whole 2019. We were able to hold last year, we can still be patient this time, altcoins will surely pump on its time.
Activity: 1358
May 15, 2019, 06:44:32 AM
If you bought altcoins early you will get profit now, but still the price of the altcoins are still cheap they are not reach the highest price yet so still it is good time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
May 15, 2019, 06:43:30 AM
As for me, it's probably already too late to buy altcoins.  Just now is a period of growth.  I don't think it makes sense now.  Although if it’s honestly, whenever you buy a good coin, it will bring you some profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 15, 2019, 06:29:19 AM
Most of my altcoins fall in price. This intensified when BTC grew even faster. The reasons for this are clear. I was thinking about selling for BTC, but nothing about buying at this time.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
May 15, 2019, 06:19:40 AM
I don't know, is this the right time to buy altcoin or not. however, I held back some altcoins whose prices have not risen so far, and you can say the price is still stable. well, if you feel there is an altcoin that is worth, and useful for you, I think this is the right time, before the price gets higher.
I think this is the right time. but for altcoins that really have great potential for investment, don't buy altcoins that don't have further price growth. it will only waste your time waiting, unless you can be patient it doesn't matter. altcoin that has price developments is a good decision.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 15, 2019, 06:14:20 AM
Many altcoins are at very low btc ratios so this is a very good time to buy alts if you are waiting.  Altcoins tend to perform better during bullruns so it may be a mistake to go all in on bitcoin.
in my opinion investment with crypto or altcoin currency depends on the confidence and patience of each investor and in conditions like now investors must be sure and can take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in investment with crypto currencies or altcoins that we invest of course
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
May 15, 2019, 06:06:48 AM
It is good to invest now but it was better before. Buying at the deep in price was really the best time to invest. all things being equal, good investors or traders make profit at all season.
Pages:
Jump to: