Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 20. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:05:06 AM
I can't believe that the price of Ethereum fell more than 10% in two days. Its current price is only $227, which I think is very suitable for purchase!
Activity: 226
September 06, 2018, 03:58:47 AM
they deed that happened to ethereum has made most investors and bounty participant to lost much on ethereum. i believed if we go into eth now it will yield more profit soon
Activity: 157
September 06, 2018, 01:58:49 AM
This is a good time to buy Ethereum, but there is a lot of bad news that leads to Ethereum's downside, but the future will have a different tendency when it comes to Ethereum
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 12:37:01 AM
At present ethereum prices have fallen by $228.This is the best time to buy Ethereum.more ICOs almost use eth to develop project so I believe the price will be grow up and get high profit in future.It is better to hold for two years now.In future the price of ethereum will increase again.
Activity: 5
September 05, 2018, 06:32:49 AM
off-topic

hello everyone  , here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) . TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment. TSC is live on 5 exchanges, Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bitrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com , and discord link : https://discord.gg/8ZHbhFK  . you can get everything  from here  . have a look  .
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:33:33 PM
To be honest with you, I wont advice anyone to invest in eth right now, the coin has crashed so bad , that many investors are regretting already. I advice everyone to be on look out.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 09:00:03 AM
This time I think it's good to buy ethereum hold for long or hold till December I'm sure it will increase that month, but I'm not sure if really hits $1,000, but at least we can make profit that month.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
September 05, 2018, 08:34:31 AM
Ethereum is one of the most desirable technology in the world of digital currencies.The quality of being superior with speed and ability to act as a platform for dapps, making Ethereum a potentially profitable blockchain technology, with the support of dozens of companies.Ethereum is high in demand and millions of people are eager to buy Ethereum, If you are the one selling and trading Ethereum on a daily basis, then you can make huge profits.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 06:29:19 AM
this is the right time to buy ethereum because i believed in few months ethereum will rise
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 06:15:02 AM
Since Ethereum is flatting and or even has a seeming downtrend as for example Bitcoin has uprising trend I suppose it could be a good option to wait a little bit and buy some ETH I suppose it can hit $260.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
September 05, 2018, 05:25:14 AM
Now the value of Ethereum is very low, this is the right time to invest in Ethereum. Now buy Ethereum with low price and hold it for future. Ethereum has a bright future, so many projects are now coming based on Ethereum. So just hold the ethereum for long time surely the price will increase. Once the price of bitcoin increase means automatically the price of Ethereum goes high.

Activity: 170
September 05, 2018, 04:28:02 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
I think that this stage is a big challenge for ETH. in a trend reversal since the beginning of the year. ETH price in April may be a bright spot. But it went down very quickly after that. The crypto market is gradually stabilizing but ETH has not crossed the $ 300 threshold. Imbalances and scams ICO are reducing the value of ETH. I will wait more when the ETH exceed the $ 300 threshold. It could open up a better trend.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 11:15:24 PM
of course for now is the right time to buy ethereum and for those who have large amounts of money can be for large investments there and I will continue for a few more years then it will be great
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 10:04:51 PM
Still, we have a great chance to increase the price of ETH.So people who want to invest in Bitcoin, now it is the right time to buy ETH at the current level because once the price of bitcoin is increasing, automatically ETH price will start increasing.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 04, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
Today, a lot of rumors that the market may still fall and the price may be even lower and so I recommend to buy a small amount to then in the event of a fall in the market to buy even cheaper.
Some people believes on rumor so if you are going to invest with eth now try to consider this kind of news. Eth may continue to fall but don’t panic because this is still a good technology that will surive in long term. Its good to buy small amount since this market is unpredictable and buy more when the price dumps again.
Activity: 22
September 04, 2018, 06:33:14 PM
Looking at charts I do think its a good time to Eth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
September 04, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
I think if you want to Ethereum in this time, you should holding it for a long time. The market is too fluctuate and as you see, the market seem to green but I'm not sure anything might happen.
For me investing in etherum  now is not connected to hodl for a really long time, first pumps will come in soon months for me and if you want to collect bigger income you will need to hodl it longer.
If it is true that later there will be a Pump, then this is the right time to buy Ethereum and hold it for long term.
I am also sure the price ETH will be high back reach up to $1000 per ETH.
I also hold a lot of ETH and I hope that it will grow again in the future. Currently ETH is declining quite a lot due to ICO projects selling tokens to ETH and exit fiat so the value of ETH is difficult to increase in this period. This is a very good time to buy ETH for a good price and keep it in the long run.
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 03:56:53 PM
It's a good opportunity now, this is probably one of the most successful moments when you can buy an ethereum. But we don't know if it will continue to depreciate. Everything is a gamble ,The good fortune will always be with you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
September 04, 2018, 03:08:05 PM
Today, a lot of rumors that the market may still fall and the price may be even lower and so I recommend to buy a small amount to then in the event of a fall in the market to buy even cheaper.
Activity: 48
September 04, 2018, 03:04:02 PM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
Not all the news at this time are positive around this coin, I do not think that it is possible to earn from it will be good, and the risks are very high.
Pages:
Jump to: