Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 18. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 25
September 07, 2018, 07:30:10 PM
I think this is great time to buy more eth, because price eth right now under $225. Just buy it and holding for mid or long term. Sure eth will recover and take your profit.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
September 07, 2018, 10:53:59 PM
Well market has to down right time to buy etherum coin. Because one a way to just buy man get profit after only 2month but it would be prediction. But Market can be change in December so wait till in december.

seeing the market movements make me sad, many of my assets have dropped dramatically. What is your basis for saying that this is a good time to buy more and prices will improve in December?
This situation is truly unexpected because previously the situation in the cryptocurrency market has begun to increase and I think this is the beginning of the beginning of the rise of the digital currency and I got hooked until I bought one of the altcoins in hopes of selling at a higher price. but it is not expected that within a few hours the assets will decrease ... maybe we must be patient and wait until the situation returns to normal.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 10:38:59 PM
Yes, it is the right time to buy because the Ethereum price is very low in the market which is in buy mode. So always buy the Ethereum when the price is very low in the market, when the market starts recovering we can easily make some good profit with the investment we made now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 07:38:07 PM
Well market has to down right time to buy etherum coin. Because one a way to just buy man get profit after only 2month but it would be prediction. But Market can be change in December so wait till in december.

seeing the market movements make me sad, many of my assets have dropped dramatically. What is your basis for saying that this is a good time to buy more and prices will improve in December?
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 05:46:21 PM
This is not the right time to buy ethereum because no one knows where the price will get to before getting stable many investors are not ready to invest until it get to $120 again
Activity: 198
September 07, 2018, 05:20:44 PM
I will like to invest in BITCOIN now as the market fall deeply but my worry is that I don't know maybe ethereum will still continue falling or rising
Activity: 19
September 07, 2018, 12:05:54 PM
Ethereum is one of the altcoins that successfully traces the existence of bitcoin as its predecessor. Coins which are often called queen altcoins are coins that have a good market. More and more people want to invest in these coins day by day. Even in bear markets, people take advantage of this opportunity to buy these coins. So, you also have to take this opportunity to buy eth.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 07, 2018, 10:34:31 AM
ETH is so low now and I think if you want to hold now is provably the best time to buy,
Buy as many as you could because ETH is going to recover soon and who knows maybe it would hit above $500 soon.
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

Do you know today how much ethereum?  price I did not surprise because today the price of ethreum down to 240 dollars I think this is a good opportunity for us to buy ethereum
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 07, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
Almost all altcoin prices depend on Bitcoin, and now is the right time to buy where Ethereum's price is below. If the price of Bitcoin starts to rise again, Ethereum will follow. So buying now, hold and be optimistic in the next few months will experience an increase in prices.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
September 07, 2018, 09:54:31 AM
Yes, it's a right time to buy ethereum or other altcoin and even bitcoin! Such a great possibility for everyone! Don't lose you chance mates.
Activity: 203
September 07, 2018, 09:37:15 AM
Yes it is time to buy ethereum the price has fall so much that make it so avoidable for any investors to acquire unlike early this yes when 1ETH is $1200.
Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 09:21:15 AM
I don't think this is the right time to Invest in eth. You need to buy partially from 200 USD to downward . Ethereum will again reach USD 800 and it is just a matter of time but don't be hurry to buy any means in this Market.
Activity: 55
September 07, 2018, 07:39:05 AM
The price collapse of Ethereum in the long run is the process of ICO's survival of the fittest, which is also the inevitable process of the benign development of the industry.
On the contrary, because ETH prices have fallen, gas is cheaper, and Ethereum is actually more practical.
ETH may have experienced a bear market, after the bubble was killed, gradually find its own commercial positioning, Dapp and smart contracts flourished, I believe that the future of ETH is still bright.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 06:35:04 AM
Hey. I'm wondering by what criteria you determine that it's the right time to buy this particular coin?

To know a botttom price level, draw (using tradingview for example) a horisontal line based on the highest volume of trade in the past.

you really say, it can also be called an analysis of the rise or fall in prices, indeed for now eth has experienced a very rapid decline from the past, and many say that this year eth can be stable like the past
Activity: 81
September 07, 2018, 05:27:27 AM
The current Ethereum price seems to be close to the bottom, I think its price may start to rebound to $300, if you are planning to buy, then now is the best time!
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:57:17 AM
No, market will go down, until eth touch 80
Touch 80? why? Is there any basis for judgment? If you don't have data or information then this can only prove to be nonsense. Ethereum dropped to $80. I can't believe that if this happened, what would the whole market look like?
Activity: 6
September 07, 2018, 04:32:38 AM
Be greedy when others are scared Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 34
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 04:14:21 AM
Not a good time to buy any coin.
Activity: 59
September 07, 2018, 02:16:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: