Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 17. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 5
September 09, 2018, 07:19:51 PM
YES ,,, IS THE TIME COS,,,,, THE PRICE IS GETTING LOW EVERYDAY......IS IT WILL BE NICE TO  BUY AND KEEP FOR NOW, SO THAT WHEN IT INCREASE YOU GET HIGHER PROFIT  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
September 09, 2018, 05:12:59 PM
Looking at the ATH of ETH, I will say its a fair deal at this current Price but I will advised you don't go all in because there maybe future clashes. E.g if you're planing on investing $1000 I will say you go in with 60% and hold the remaining 40% in case there are future clashes that dip it lower you buy in
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:29:01 PM
It's advisable for everyone to buy ethereum because its price going to be increase.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 01:29:39 PM
To buy it when the price is down, now costs around $ 200. I think it's a good time to buy ethereum. At least in the long run it is worth investing at this time. I believe that the cryptos will succeed in their mission, and that decentralized money has a future. Well, now cryptos seem to be down below. Sure, they may drop in the next 10 to 20% in the short term, but in the long run the investment will return.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
a very good decision in my opinion, for example, someone who wants to buy Ethereum at the current price, Ethereum is currently very bad, so we can buy it now for us to save for a long time, I'm sure Ethereum will definitely raise prices higher, but for make sure at the right time, there will definitely not be anyone who knows that.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
September 09, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
Looking at a market that is shocking eth prices are currently still experiencing a decline of around $ 200, whether it will still decline again this month.
this is really beyond my expectations the ethereum price drops under 200$ USD ,but maybe this the last for price ethereum to dropped , after this price  will going to up . so this good time to buy !
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 08:25:00 AM
 And now I'm wondering whether to buy eth now, or if the price will go down, no one will say anythingYes, it's a right time to buy ethereum or other altcoin and even bitcoin!...Ethereum is one of the altcoins that successfully traces the existence of bitcoin as its predecessor...
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 06:47:18 AM
I agree that today is a good price for Ethereum, but I can not understand why the market falls and falls as if there is no price bottom(
September 09, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
 I suggest to all the investors to go and invest now because I believe that ETH will not go down bellow {$260 before it will pick...If you are thinking about investing in Ethereum, just be sure you do your research, understand what you are getting into and, of course, don 't invest money that you need to survive...
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 06:30:08 AM
I think that 190$ is not the limit, you can even drop even lower, and there already will have to buy.

yes you say. the possibility of eth still experiencing a decline now might fall at a price of $ 190 when it's right to buy
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
September 09, 2018, 05:53:12 AM
NoW!  it's time to buy.
The Three Drives pattern characterized by a series of higher highs or lower lows that complete at a 127% or 161.8% Fibonacci extension . It signals that the market is exhausted and a reversal is likely to happen. This pattern is a strong day trading

The bottom was 189.34

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/PUbI3hoI-ETHUSD-ABCD-pattern-LONG/
September 08, 2018, 07:47:22 AM
I need to wait 24hours to delete this post.
Activity: 48
September 09, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
I think that 190$ is not the limit, you can even drop even lower, and there already will have to buy.
Activity: 43
September 09, 2018, 02:45:46 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
Now eth at all costs $ 190 it's not at all a price for eth so it's time to purchase myself. I think other chances of buying for so many will not be already.
Activity: 26
September 09, 2018, 02:24:46 AM
Everyone is scared when ethereum drops pretty fast. My belief in eth is getting less and less but I still buy into some eth because I still hope to sell at high prices.

I don't expect eth price to reach it's previous ATH's again. There are now too many other platform coins that can do what eth does and more. Eth enjoyed the the first mover's advantage. We shall see
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 11:49:44 PM
I think this time the price of ETH is quite low and good at 200$. We can buy it at this time. I dont think it can goes down anymore
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 08, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

Now it's still a downtrend, in my opinion waiting is the best choice. Prepare funds when the ETH price has reached DIP.
Don't be in a hurry, we still have a lot of time. Eth still has great potential to grow and so does the price.
Activity: 46
September 08, 2018, 01:43:26 PM
Everyone is scared when ethereum drops pretty fast. My belief in eth is getting less and less but I still buy into some eth because I still hope to sell at high prices.
September 08, 2018, 06:53:28 AM
From the early of this year, this is the first time we can see ETH price lower than $300, if you buy 10 ETH at the moment then sell it when ETH price rise back to $300 then you can earn hundreds dollars very easily but everything will be different if ETH price rise back to thousands dollars Now, it's time to buy ETH, because it fell very well and it's its bottom, in a few months it will grow very well, so buy ETHYes ofcourse it is the best time to buy ethereum because it is at its lowest price now and it will go high when the price of the Bitcoin will pump high to the sky. Now buy Ethereum with low price and hold it for future.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 06:25:01 AM
Looking at a market that is shocking eth prices are currently still experiencing a decline of around $ 200, whether it will still decline again this month.
Pages:
Jump to: