Pages:
Author

Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!! - page 6. (Read 5621 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 13, 2018, 10:54:48 AM
It saddened to see how the big player toll around with bitcoin and how the market due to it volatility get bully around to what ever direction the big players want it to go, bit at that again as a user and an investor you have to be smart and lucky at the same time in other not to get drawn in the ocean of highly volatility. Holding is the best option but smart calculation is better.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
I really love this system and I want to see the future of development as it will be, I prefer to hold tight to coins rather than release it like people who panic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:31:37 AM
So if we're together we're sure that the impact will be on the bitcoin price. And this may be the reason we beat the controllers and manipulate the price of bitcoin. So let's get rid of our hands on the sell botton. and we do not yield to our emotions because we are sure the wait will be replaced by rewards.
Activity: 42
September 13, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
Regarding what is on ground now about bitcoin I strongly believe that bitcoin will be fine and ignoring bitcoin is an unwise decision. BTC has revitalised lives.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
People should not be scared because of current situation. The price of bitcoin can not be affected by an individual. If they sell it, there will definitely be buyers and prices will continue to rise. So do not worry too much about this. Look at the long term prospect of the technology and future.
Activity: 195
September 13, 2018, 10:12:51 AM
We will win if we are not selling our bitcoin or altcoins. Just think this situation is only temporary. Instead of selling or quitting, Challenge our self to keep on profit even on this dump. I see a lot of potential using bitcoin and for me, I cannot just ignore bitcoin because cryptocurrency helps me a lot.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
September 13, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
Ignoring and removing bitcoin to our life is the biggest and worst things that can we do into our life. Bitcoin can actually gave us a huge of opportunities and benefits. It's lighten and brighten up our way just to have or reach our goal and dreams in our life so how we can ignore it in our life if it's helping us in so many ways. I can't never been ignore it and remove it in my life because bitcoin means a lot for me so I will continuously supporting it and I believe it will be much successful in the future.

I agree. I think the assumption of the person who started the post is mostly based on what's currently happening and on his own emotions. Although I don't blame him because it's really hard to believe and see the good in the market, especially if what you're seeing around you is falls and rubles. But then, what is there left for us investors to do, as much as it is really scary, it's also not that easy to just give up on your investments, especially if you have already investment a lot of money, time and effort in it. If you are a serious investor, then you would be patient and wait for everything to get better.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:54:26 AM
Not totally agree with you, we have to keep patience bitcoin have a big market cap & not going anywhere. Partially most of us depending on bitcoin through various ways.
Some involve in ICO’S some involves in trading, most of us make a good profit from bitcoin, so we have to think positively & wait for bitcoin re bounce.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
We will be very easy to make mistakes if we ignore Bitcoin now. Because it is stupid that Bitcoin is so accustomed to rising and falling. In this September Bitcoin price will be $ 10,000 i think so.
Activity: 117
September 13, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
It's time to continue, don't ignore our BTC, we buy all BTC coins for long-term investment, we just wait for our profits, if we have long-term investments, I will make a lot.
Activity: 66
September 13, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

how can we just ignore bitcoin, see the benefits of bitcoin that we have gained and we feel. more profits are obtained from bitcoin than the losses.
Activity: 43
September 13, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
Don't do things with hasty. Just think if you want to remove it or just trust the bitcoin in their way. You only need patience in bitcoin. Bitcoin is always like that, yes, bitcoin is super deep-down right now but it will go higher than what you expect someday. Just wait for the time and trust the process of bitcoin. Don't remove or move on or ignore it.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
September 13, 2018, 09:33:57 AM
Never,  or nothing,  till the dead of me,  as long as blockchain technology lives  lives
I think its patience is the key. If we don't have  to wait and hold then we can go ahead and sell our bitcoin.We will regain in strength anytime soon.There are still a lot of chance to make profit.If we say bitcoin is manipulated then we still can make profit by following the flow.If we give up now then we are wasting the chance to make profit. I think its time to just keep  calm and wait for the right time.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 13, 2018, 09:26:24 AM
When you leave BTC in this crypto journey I don't think you can get any better coin than it. You can never ignore BTC and this because most coins have been paired with it. Moreover it was because of BTC that blockchain was adopted so leaving BTC out will be something like mentioning names of world richest people and leaving out Bill Gate.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
everybody has incident events in the past, even if the bitcoin does not know it. These people know all about a bitcoin and both of the thoughts that are happening to them and this is ignored. Now observing the growth they accumulate, there is no allowable error that did not pay attention to bitcoin in the past.
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

I do not think so. Something has happened to ignore bitcoin. Trust in bitcoin. Bitcoin has now decreased. It was a normal situation in the market. This will change in a very short time. I think you'll be optimistic about the bitcoin. Trust in it. Do you have a coin to invest in bitcoin? Can you invest with confidence? I do not think so. Stay with bitcoin. Do not ignore it. This will make your future successful.
Activity: 80
September 13, 2018, 02:35:03 AM
Maybe its your time to move on to something you really understand better and use Bitcoin just as another currency, not as an investment. good luck. Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
September 13, 2018, 02:12:29 AM
I am preparing a business as a backup money source
I really want to have a company that sells something,
an item that is useful and in great demand by many people
that way, when I left Crypto, I was able to live independently
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 13, 2018, 02:05:31 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

Mate, you miss something very important for cryto. People with money (aka whales) will always dominate nd manipulate the market. It's not about Bitcoin or any other altcoins. If it wasn't Bitcoin, it would have been other coin, but whales would have done what they know better: manipulate the market and make money.

Instead of selling Btc, I think a better option is to buy as price is still very low in this bearish and acumulation market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 01:58:19 AM
The bitcoin lost price is still far in the past I think it's just right for the price of bitcoin. Because the bitcoin price is lower than then three years ago if you compare right now and never ignore bitcoin for its price only!
Pages:
Jump to: