Pages:
Author

Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!! - page 9. (Read 5621 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 04:59:02 PM
I guess it time to ignore bitcoin like the early investor did and see the surprise it has for it investor in the next few years just as it happen last year because many people are now dumping bitcoin because they bought it cheaper in the initial stage of bitcoin but now it affecting the latest investor who invested last in, all we need now is patient and we will all see bitcoin to moon again.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
We can not stay in the crypto world by ignoring bitcoin because we need this and there is no reason to ignore bitcoin and also move on except bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 09, 2018, 12:47:52 PM
Yes, it's time to go ahead and invest. But we can not go ahead by ignoring bitcoin. To keep us moving, Bitcoin should be kept in mind. Bitcoin helps us move forward.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 09, 2018, 07:20:48 AM
Every good and profitable business, They must be challenging, which nothing good comes easily, Hence we are now the new Era of technology, while bitcoin has make it clear and transparent for any given transaction records, therefore we need to move on bitcoin and other Crypto industrial to archived goals.
Activity: 15
September 09, 2018, 07:17:07 AM
I think removing bitcoin in our lives is the worst thing I have done. Bitcoin has provided many opportunities and benefits, so if I ignore it then what about my life. I can never ignore it and delete it in my life because bitcoin means a lot to me.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
September 09, 2018, 06:14:15 AM
If you are a long term holder like me, when bitcoin prices plummet you will buy and hold, at least that is what I do! I believe as the first cryptocurrency with a max. supply of 21 million tokens and with many used cases, bitcoin price will gradually increase in value. If you are a short term investor looking for quick profits, I would stay away from bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies because of the fact that they are so volatile!
I am very very optimistic about bitcoin and its future!

Agree, what i know is that if you can't ride on then it is not for you. This kind of investment needs understanding- means full knowledge of what it is, what is crypto currency, Bitcoin is one so as you study crypto you are engaging yourself to it. Normal trend i should say for crypto to be going down and going up. Oh well!
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:07:19 AM
As an intelliegent investor one should not ingore and keep on investing in BTC as it has a good future in coming years.If market value is low that doesn't mean that one should ignore BTC.It is one of the top most coin in cryptomarket,one should have trust on it.It has the potential to pay you back in coming years.Try to have some patience and keep on holding your coins.Price will surely rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
Haven't you noticed the increasing percentage of bitcoin's adoption across other countries despite others who just nudge the said technology? Well, you can move on anytime you want and you can sell all your cryptographic assets too as you watch the market falling down. But don't expect all people to follow you because they will take it as opportunity to invest more at a lower value. Time will also come that you will see and watch bitcoin and other cryptos to grow again.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 04:10:57 AM
Give them a chance to play the market so costs and prices are just in the same round, we should address value developments with tolerance, in light of the fact that passionate and dread will lead us to misfortunes and anyway they smother at last the bitcoin cost will remain up. the best methodology in bitcoin contributing is to defeat feelings and have tolerance, since that will at last influence us to benefit from bitcoin venture.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 09, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
Leaving Bitcoin affects it insignificantly because Bitcoin has got a great support from great investors worldwide. There is no point in spreading FUD about Bitcoin when the price fall because it will definitely rise again as it has always been recovering. Study the historical trend of Bitcoin each year since its inception and you will never panic when the price falls.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 04:05:03 AM
Re: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!

lol . why would you do that ? i guess that is a bad idea to do . id rather move on on other things but on btc ? No i cant do it . btc is life and many people will surely agree on it .

@op if you still insist to move on , then go ahead  , we dont need you here .  we dont need unfaithful people to stay in btc because they will only the cause of the decline of btc .

Activity: 215
September 09, 2018, 04:00:21 AM
I now would not sell bitcoin, no matter how low the price is. Why? I believe in this technology and its prospects, so I just chose a long-term investment strategy not to worry about what is happening to it now.

maybe this year there are indeed many different conditions and almost no significant price increases, but this is also due to the impact of the economy being hit by inflation since the dollar strengthened and lowered the price of many other currencies.

I'm not too worried about bitcoin because there will always be turmoil. a market that has a bright future is a business with a growing and natural volume.
Activity: 490
September 09, 2018, 03:58:13 AM
How can the whole community do that when all group of whales are shorting it? Those whales are the type who are only here to squeeze all the money they can get and they don't care about the future of btc or the innovation that is going to happen. The best thing that should be done is to solve and upgrade btc to make adoption much quicker.
Activity: 49
September 09, 2018, 03:54:59 AM
should note the bitcoin because big can of bitcoin on the economy and on its users great advantages because it is mistakenly given needs.
Activity: 283
September 09, 2018, 03:44:41 AM
I now would not sell bitcoin, no matter how low the price is. Why? I believe in this technology and its prospects, so I just chose a long-term investment strategy not to worry about what is happening to it now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 03:27:46 AM
You knowingly think that bitcoin is losing its relevance and therefore it should be sold. In any case, especially now, when the price is so low. Be patient and keep it.
Activity: 364
September 09, 2018, 03:07:16 AM
There is no point in selling bitcoin to someone to prove something. Bitcoin is not in the best shape now, but it does not mean,
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 08, 2018, 11:28:18 PM
Well I am now getting confused at how everything works. Why are we in a battle? Why are things like this? Bitcoin should have to be used as it is intended to be. A payment system which many had find it useful and some a profit making scheme. But when too many are investing on it and holding bitcoin without proper usage, the entire bitcoin system and other  cryptocurrencies are change. The perspective was no longer as it was designed for. Maybe it is good to not hold bitcoin and instead use it for a good reasonable project to gain clear and real profit.
Activity: 63
September 08, 2018, 11:17:28 PM
Its just they were the time that cryptos is bad because of the dump but i know it will survive and will exist more and grow more. Just have faith and believe what can bitcoin do, in the long run waiting is worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
September 06, 2018, 11:57:22 PM
there are many people say to ignore and to that, but in a fact more people will use this weakness for their profit.
some trader cant leave bitcoin easily, because they will find the other ways to earn as much as possible from market.
ignoring bitcoin will loss high opportunity in market. so, prefer to monitoring every change's of value than forget it.
Pages:
Jump to: