Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to pick altcoin - page 6. (Read 15427 times)

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
April 22, 2019, 10:26:37 AM
This is April and we should collect Altcoins because I think about 2 more months Bitcoin will jump up and will drag Altcoins. So consider and buy Altcoins because of the potential of Altcoins. I think they should buy the Altcoins at the top of the coinmarketcap such as ETH, EOS, NEO, ADA.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
April 22, 2019, 10:15:50 AM
We have officially crossed 3400 usd per btc and the whole market seems green to me now. The next stop will be 6000 usd, it is perfect time to get in as the market will continue to rise and altcoins will not be of same value as before.
when the bitcoin market increases it will get a positive response for the altcoin, where the altcoin price movement will follow bitcoin. if bitcoin continues to grow then the altcoin is likely to experience growth again.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
April 22, 2019, 10:10:14 AM
We have officially crossed 3400 usd per btc and the whole market seems green to me now. The next stop will be 6000 usd, it is perfect time to get in as the market will continue to rise and altcoins will not be of same value as before.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
April 22, 2019, 10:06:31 AM
choose wisely. speaking of myself, from the top coins I choose ether, eos and tron. I will also bet on several new and with the small so far capitalization of technological coins. Veil among them.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
April 22, 2019, 09:56:11 AM
Yes, you are right! When Bitcoin price grows up, Altcoins starts falling down according to BTC but it increases in USD! So, this is the time to pick some altcoins. Because after getting BTC a stable high price, all the altcoins price will follow to BTC. Though many altcoin prices already increased high like BNB, KCS, HT, ICX and so on!
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
April 22, 2019, 09:51:12 AM
Thats sure, i think Altcoin is very stable than bitcoin and altcoin has good developer and twam for develope the project and will alwasy make the project to be better and better and take a goals.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2019, 09:42:02 AM
Instead of buying so many altcoins now, it is much better to focus of buying bitcoin, not because of now or because of what some speculators have said about what the price will be in 2019, but you should invest for the sake of the future, perhaps 2020 when there will be lots of updates.

You are right, but partly. It is better to have several cryptocurrencies to be sure that at least some of them will give you income if the others fall. I have more than a dozen altcoins and Bitcoin as well. Going to buy more NEM.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2019, 08:19:39 PM
I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.
Yes, it could be a good time for altcoin right now. There are many speculations about bull run in 2019 and it seems like most of altcoins will go along the flow of the market. I want also to store some pieces of altcoins and leave them on my wallet until the end of December. It might be unpredictable today but it could be possible for the next few years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 08:11:25 PM
I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.

Every time is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency especially for a long term investment. If you forgot to do so yesterday, today is another chance to do so. Cryptocurrency is still in its infant stages and only the early adopters will enjoy it when full adoption comes

I am agree that crypto is still at early stages and need time to grow. If more people realize crypto and digital asset, i am believe more people will invest and bullish just about the time. But we should careful when choosing altcoin to hold for long term because many altcoin are just pump and dump token
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 21, 2019, 07:43:53 PM
now it's not too late to invest and buy potential altcoins because the prices in the market have not experienced a significant increase, even though now is the right time to buy altcoins but you have to be careful and selective in choosing an altcoin that will be used as an investment because not all altcoin will give you profit
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
April 21, 2019, 07:10:15 PM
the trend in rising altcoin prices which always follows the movement of bitcoin prices until now is still a reference for everyone to invest because with the significant increase in the price of bitcoin the altcoin price will also be affected.
preferably in the current situation to buy altcoins that are in the top position and have high electability, they are not doubted for their growth with little risk.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
April 21, 2019, 06:52:45 PM
The BTC dominance is on a high level of 52.7 % and it is expected that it will decrease below 50% when altcoins start increasing.
It is a good opportunity to invest in some high potential altcoins.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2019, 05:33:48 PM
It's always an excellent time to hold a fat bag of altcoins. Why not?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 05:13:19 PM
Yeah definitely it’s time to pick altcoins .Cause Bitcoin price is now increasing and market recovering gradually. So if we buy now then we will get profits in near after few months.
Now is a good time to choose some coins that are just starting to grow now , I think the bullish trend has already begun , I put big bets on bnb
Well, BNB is a good choice but there are other altcoins that have a good future and it worts to invest in these projects.
This is truly a good advice for newbies specially. Surely the experts are already well aware of tricks and we request them to share some for us as well. But newbies, who have big dollar pictures in their mind should know the market trends. Yes, altcoin are a low yielder but they are supreme in giving you long term investment provided you have an eagle eye on them. So better to buy emerging potential coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 12:18:49 PM
The best time to invest in Altcoin is every day, but we must know the time to hold and release our money form asset invesment, so if you believe in some coon you must invest right now and if you think the price will dump you must take your money away.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 21, 2019, 10:51:10 AM
Now the market has such a situation that you need to collect various coins in your wallet, because the market can start to grow at any time and some coins can grow well
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
April 21, 2019, 10:44:39 AM
Altcoins took a massive downturn with Btc dropping as little as 1.5%. The whole altcoin market is deep in red. But I doubt that this is the best time to accumulate altcoins. I don't  believe that Bitcoin is done correcting. We will se $4900 at least which will make alts bleed more. I guess that would be the time to jump back in altcoins.

Right now it is advisable to go in USDT. Day trading can burn you badly at this time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 21, 2019, 10:40:12 AM
I think now is the right time to pick altcoins, prices are on the floor making it easier for RoI, I'm always optimistic that the future of altcoins will be bright and promising so buying now is profitable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 21, 2019, 06:59:39 AM
Yes for sure, BTC as an investment asset is worth the interest but nobody with a medium range portfolio could afford the money to buy a good position .. The only solution is looking for a good altcoin to put our savings into.. Normally, altcoins have the biggest profit ranges ever... It might soar anytime and it might have like x100 growth with each bull run Smiley
Fingers crossed.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 21, 2019, 06:46:32 AM
BTC going up. I think it is not time for altcoin. Because with every rise altcoins are falling down.
Bitcoin is the most safe choice but there are altcoins like mco that keeps climbing on the ranking.
It is more risky but btc comes and gos in waves also so that is part of the game.

That's cycle needs to be evaluated well, if you want to keep surviving to this market you need to adjust and make your move, find coins that moving upwards investigate first before placing your entry, anticipate your target profits and place your sell order, wait and see if things will favor you.
Pages:
Jump to: