Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to pick altcoin - page 10. (Read 15427 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252
April 17, 2019, 03:49:41 PM
I do agree with that but not altcoin will follow the trend some good potential coins value increase for sure . For example investing in ethereum is good idea but also have good research on Casper pos implementation. Also ethereum maximum supply limitation . Once these major news announces the market will pump for particular coin for sure.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
April 17, 2019, 12:57:17 PM
I don understand how you come about your projections but I Know that many good altcoins are relatively very cheap now and so it would make logical sense to buy some and hold pending when market recovers.

I agree, and I think that it is not necessary to buy any one, but rather to take a few as when buying one, this is a very risky investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
April 17, 2019, 12:36:18 PM
The price fluctuations of Bitcoin greatly influence the price of altcoins, so when the price of Bitcoin rises as it is now it is a good opportunity to buy altcoins at a cheap price, and eventually, the altcoins will follow the movements of Bitcoin. Therefore, nowadays it can be said as the right time to buy altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 17, 2019, 12:07:40 PM
I don understand how you come about your projections but I Know that many good altcoins are relatively very cheap now and so it would make logical sense to buy some and hold pending when market recovers.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
April 17, 2019, 11:52:57 AM
Check altcoins that have a potential increase in value with low prices. With this method, you are expected to find great benefits. And now the time has come to choose your target altcoin.
It sounds very easy, but now it’s very difficult to choose the right altcoin because we don’t know how badly the market has beaten this or that project.
Activity: 504
April 17, 2019, 11:32:19 AM
Check altcoins that have a potential increase in value with low prices. With this method, you are expected to find great benefits. And now the time has come to choose your target altcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
April 17, 2019, 11:27:34 AM
Here is a visual example of what you should not believe all the people who predict the rise in the price of cryptocurrencies. Trust yourself and buy and sell only when you decide it yourself.

Think of something good in the future because everything can happen to everyone's wishes until now. The time to make that dream come true and make a profit.
It looks like your opinion doesn't even match with the post that you have quoted it above you dude. At least there are some people were having enough knowledge with this market can give a little suggestion. Not all of the suggestions look so bad in my opinion. that depends on how we can choose the best one.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
April 17, 2019, 11:25:22 AM
I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.

Well, I already picked an altcoins since last year dude, now if there are some of the altcoins got dumped recently it is still good to buy now then hold in a long term. In fact, to those who bought bitcoin last year and hold it, for sure they've already gained it already, though it is a still good timing to buy now then hold, just make sure that coins are potentials..
Activity: 616
April 17, 2019, 11:12:02 AM
Here is a visual example of what you should not believe all the people who predict the rise in the price of cryptocurrencies. Trust yourself and buy and sell only when you decide it yourself.

Think of something good in the future because everything can happen to everyone's wishes until now. The time to make that dream come true and make a profit.
Activity: 460
April 17, 2019, 11:03:56 AM
I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.
Yes, you're quite right because many altcoins were underlying on bitcoin, thats why many  crypto lovers will happy when bitcoin increasing again. And I think these days since the recently passed were the best to buy top altcoins because it will drive into huge profits, once get up high again , I mean bullrun.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 17, 2019, 10:53:43 AM
I agree.  Now is the right time to collect altcoins and hold them.  Best of all to keep the altcoins for a long time.  So you can get a profit and not spend a lot of your time.
Activity: 546
April 17, 2019, 10:49:08 AM
If this is a necessity, then I think it is best to choose a project that is on the market today and already has a finished product that will continue to operate in the future. The most important thing is not to rush.
Activity: 247
April 17, 2019, 10:40:30 AM
You are right, this is the perfect time to start picking altcoins, the market is really improving so this is the best time to pack up those good altcoins
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
April 17, 2019, 09:19:40 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 16, 2019, 04:26:14 PM
Altcoin in which I can confidently invest I have long chosen.
On the cryptocurrency market for me the best altcoin is Ethereum.
The coin has always proved to me that I will not be disappointed in it and that even in conditions of high volatility of the cryptocurrency market, it will never disappear and remain afloat.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 16, 2019, 03:46:40 PM
In my opinion, now that Bitcoin has been given a good opportunity. in fact by purchasing at a lower price, this is a good profit for the future. Although Bitcoin is now trying to move up a bit, So if it gets hold then a good profit may be available in the future.
copper member
Activity: 411
April 16, 2019, 03:04:16 PM
Definitely a time to pick favorite altcoins even though they seem a bit expensive, but I still feel most alts are still cheap when compared to historical data of those alts.
Activity: 462
April 16, 2019, 02:57:52 PM
In my side yeah it’s time to pick altcoins. We can purchase so many good promising and protensial altcoins with lowest prices. I think we should use this chance by accumulate altcoins now.
Do you want to use altcoin only as a means of accumulation? It seems to me that this is a very risky approach to personal funds. But analysts have expressed their opinion that more than 60% of all altcoins on the cryptocurrency market do not have a final product, and this indicates a potential risk for potential investors.
Activity: 278
April 16, 2019, 02:07:49 PM
In my side yeah it’s time to pick altcoins. We can purchase so many good promising and protensial altcoins with lowest prices. I think we should use this chance by accumulate altcoins now.
Activity: 560
April 16, 2019, 01:54:56 PM
I don’t understand what is the point of saying that cryptocurrency really takes place, if today there are a huge number of similar projects that are now high-risk assets. This is our future with you no matter what.
Pages:
Jump to: