Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to pick altcoin - page 8. (Read 15427 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
April 20, 2019, 08:07:11 AM
its the accumulatıon tıme for all crypto, btc recovers slowly and silently, also altcoıns are in accumulatıon period too, some altcoıns are in correctıon ın their bull run lıke waves, and waiting for btc movements, soon we gonna break 6k usd at btc, and altcoın rally wıll start ı guess, btc have to break 6k usd otherwıse we will see another dip like 2000 usd Sad sad but thats tru and if we see 2000 usd there can be 800 usd too, that means bears win, and too bad for crypto and ıt takes years to recover again, they fucked every new comer so far, and we cant stand like this,
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 07:52:14 AM
I also believe in altcoins much more than in the main crypto currency. BTC is an awesome coin, that was the first mover for all crypto currencies, but in my opinion it has achieved its mission and should give the throne back to more perspective altcoins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
April 20, 2019, 07:46:05 AM
Pick altcoins now is certainly right, because altcoins prices are still cheap and we have the chance to get big profits, the market conditions look rising and improving so investing now will make us get big profits.

Don't just pick any Altcoins that is available in the market, remember the next bull run will be different and NOT ALL altcoins specially the shittier one will not be drag by BTC price pump so invest wisely and spread your investment to as many coins possible in the top 100 CMC listing.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 20, 2019, 07:42:22 AM
Yes definitely the time of picking will make you the difference in the future if you don't take any chances now the opportunity will not been happened every time so taking some rest also been important. In this field and I keep controlling it every time while doing this.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 20, 2019, 07:32:23 AM
Pick altcoins now is certainly right, because altcoins prices are still cheap and we have the chance to get big profits, the market conditions look rising and improving so investing now will make us get big profits.
Yeah, the next bull run is about to come and before the market turns bullish it's better to get into the alts as they are still fairly cheap thereby making it the most appropriate time to get into it presently. But you must be careful while choosing the coins as only a good coin have a great chance of higher returns...
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 20, 2019, 06:54:09 AM
Of course, this is a great time to invest in many altcoins rightnow, we can see many pumps are coming faster and higher and more transactions everyday, this can be the end of bear market but we should think carefully, it can be very dangerous if the altcoins fluctuate too much that we can easily loss profit, so you should have atleast some experiences before trading in this market or simply just buy and hold.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 20, 2019, 06:46:04 AM
copper member
Activity: 224
April 20, 2019, 06:43:43 AM
Predictions and more predictions. Altcoins rise or fall they say is dependent on bitcoin, I still try so much to figure that out. To me, crypto is unpredictable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 20, 2019, 06:29:13 AM
I dont think that altcoin would be following the bitcoin if the bitcoin itself was soaring. Then, once bitcoin become stable, altcoin will immediately follow the bitcoin like bitcoin does in the recent pumps.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2019, 06:26:40 AM
Recently, an interesting pattern has been observed when many altcoins grow simultaneously with Bitcoin. Earlier, if Bitcoin was growing, altcoins were falling. I think this is due to the fact that the crypto market has grown and become more mature. And also many altcoins are no longer so strongly tied to Bitcoin as it was several years ago.
Therefore, it has become difficult to determine the time of purchase of altcoins solely by the growth or fall of Bitcoin. It is much easier to focus on technical analysis and fundamental factors that usually indicate the correct direction of tokens movement.

Since ever alt-coins follow the Bitcoin in terms of price. It`s not recent pattern. It`s why many people, including me, suggest that first investment
should be in Bitcoin and Ethereum, later in other alt-coins.
   Every once in a while I pick a new alt-coin to invest. It`s how I`m growing my portfolio. Sometimes I invest more in some old project, sometimes I
add new project in my portfolio, it`s always a right time to do that.
copper member
Activity: 995
April 20, 2019, 06:09:46 AM
Right its actually a good idea. Bitcoin is slowly increasing in value and with that, the value of other altcoins will also goes with it. Its just a matter of picking the right altcoins. Look for some with potential and and a long term goal. Buy as many as you can in a small price then sell it when the value of bitcoin increases. You can wait for a long time or you can also do the buy low sell high strategy.

Yes, now they are interested in projects that are less dependent on Bitcoin and can manifest themselves in any market. Unfortunately, new projects are not good today. What was the last blockchain wave?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 20, 2019, 05:42:05 AM
Right its actually a good idea. Bitcoin is slowly increasing in value and with that, the value of other altcoins will also goes with it. Its just a matter of picking the right altcoins. Look for some with potential and and a long term goal. Buy as many as you can in a small price then sell it when the value of bitcoin increases. You can wait for a long time or you can also do the buy low sell high strategy.
Whenever bitcoin price goes up,for sure altcoins will follow and with this trend now in which many are talking about bullrun(well i am not sure but it looks like close to being bull)i guess it's better for us to buy small amount of each altcoins that we wanna buy(only those with potential and not those shits)to let sitting in our folios and only the amount we can afford to lose since we will just bet for them as we.are suspecting bull is here.then if we fail atleast small amount had been loss but if ths market continue to pump then we will buy.more and more
Activity: 406
April 20, 2019, 05:36:20 AM
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
April 20, 2019, 05:03:56 AM
Recently, an interesting pattern has been observed when many altcoins grow simultaneously with Bitcoin. Earlier, if Bitcoin was growing, altcoins were falling. I think this is due to the fact that the crypto market has grown and become more mature. And also many altcoins are no longer so strongly tied to Bitcoin as it was several years ago.
Therefore, it has become difficult to determine the time of purchase of altcoins solely by the growth or fall of Bitcoin. It is much easier to focus on technical analysis and fundamental factors that usually indicate the correct direction of tokens movement.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
April 19, 2019, 05:42:24 PM
I see no reason to choose exactly one altcoin for all investments in it, because when cryptocurrency growth will start, most of the altcoins will also start to grow and therefore I invested in many altcoins and I expect cryptocurrency growth.
Best strategy for traders is to get their legs in different Altcoin.
Mostly, traders involve themselves in one or more Altcoin and bitcoin. They distribute their capital, half is granted for bitcoin trading and other half for Altcoin.

This way, their earnings are effective. They get good percentages from both coins. But yes, the trend of market is an important factor and they need to wait till bull effects.

and what kind of altcoin you think all traders  must have on balance?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 19, 2019, 05:28:25 PM
I see no reason to choose exactly one altcoin for all investments in it, because when cryptocurrency growth will start, most of the altcoins will also start to grow and therefore I invested in many altcoins and I expect cryptocurrency growth.
Mostly, traders involve themselves in one or more Altcoin and bitcoin. They distribute their capital, half is granted for bitcoin trading and other half for Altcoin.

This way, their earnings are effective. They get good percentages from both coins. But yes, the trend of market is an important factor and they need to wait till bull effects.
Diversifying the portfolio can help to solve the problems caused by pump-dump of a single coin. Financial analysts usually advise splitting the initial balance between strong financial tools. This financial tactic is also applicable to cryptocurrency trading and investing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 19, 2019, 05:24:43 PM

Activity: 518
April 19, 2019, 12:30:18 PM
These altcoins are new in the market , and it seems to me not worth a lot of money to invest in them , I would keep no more than 5%
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 19, 2019, 11:06:48 AM
Yes you are right, now is the best time to start buying altcoins before altcoins follows bitcoin thread, there are many good old altcoins to buy and there few new ones aswell that will gain a lot from the price surge ,coins like bnb, hologen,pundix ,Apollo, Litecoincash etc are all waiting for the next bullrun
I agree , many altcoins can grow very much , I think now you can buy many of the top altcoins , many say that the bullish trend began

Of course there are not many altcoins that can grow, intense competition makes many altcoins die and have no hope, choose altcoins that have good prospects such as Binance, Monaco, Litecoin or those who enter the top 50 in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
April 19, 2019, 11:00:35 AM
Maybe this is the last chance for all of us to buy cheap altcoins, currently altcoins are much more undervalued than Bitcoin. It is mainly because when bear market comes, all altcoins are loosing more than Bitcoin. But when bull comes, situation may happen, we have seen that many times that altcoins are more profitable in time of bull market.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: