Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to sell - page 20. (Read 23591 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 02:50:54 AM
You are right in everything, that's the best advice you can get for free. I had thought about it and now I have more than 50 tokens, from which there is no growth, if previously I have thought of your idea, you could at least earn something, and now only observe how everything falls to the bottom.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 02:32:10 AM
what happens now is where the coin holder discards the coin without looking at the whitepaper, each project will not run instantaneously without a process, unlike the unclear project, I choose not to follow this type of project, because this will waste my money
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 02:31:47 AM
I think it is not right time to sell your coins but it is the time for buying coins, the price will increase soon, keep wait for few days ….
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 20, 2018, 02:11:21 AM
As tough as it is to hear sometimes, I think your advice is actually pretty sound, all of those coins that maybe seemed like a good idea at the time need close second scrutiny and pruning from your porfolio if they are not still sound ideas. I would suggest that only the strongest coins will actually come out the other side of this Bear market and many from 2017 and early 18 will simply disappear for good.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 02:02:01 AM
what you point out is good enough and that is certainly true for the existence of the current situation. many are easily affected by the words of the coins will rise and higher when the recovery arrives. wait it might be good but until when it happens will be difficult and it's certainly a waste of time when it turned out that only bullshit.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 01:24:44 AM
I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
yes you are right, but everyone has the right to decide what they want to do, not all of altcoins are just rubbish, until now I still hold ethereum and will never sell it at a cheap price.
I am very sure that ethereum will have the time to bounce back
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 01:19:15 AM
Could you please enlighten me why this is selling time? I mean what happened recently that we should sell our coins now? It's about several months Ethereum and others coins are stuck at the low price! Then why you are telling now or which thing forced you to think like that? This is time for hodl tight, wehn every coins price are decreasing to the bottom!
Activity: 231
November 19, 2018, 05:32:46 PM
I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
This is not the right time ro sell because almost all the value of coins are very low. The market are bloody and this is the right time to buy for good potential coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 19, 2018, 05:30:43 PM
i think i will agree with your theory to an extent, and because the market has been going down repeatably and I think  it's good to sell and wait to buy back when the market hit the bottom which will give you more profit.
Activity: 434
November 19, 2018, 05:27:45 PM
Something bad is happening with crypto market at the moment.. I hope it will be corrected soon, these prices are killing me... And after all i have bought more...
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
November 19, 2018, 05:12:35 PM
I think that a better strategy than falling in the fud is to start trading and buying, right now the price of many alts are in what we can call an offer, so it would be a good idea to trade to try to predict the next movements and buy a little to hodl at this excellent price, it is always better to take reactionary measures than stay waiting for the market to recover alone
Activity: 210
November 19, 2018, 05:05:01 PM
Of course then when you wrote it was a great moment to sell before such a drawdown as now and buy right now, but who in the transaction I think it's too late to move and sell you just need to wait for the recovery
Activity: 1344
November 19, 2018, 05:00:27 PM
You do not need to sell anything if you believe in the coins you bought. I am sure they will pleasantly surprise you. Wait
Activity: 364
November 19, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
No. This isn't the right time to sell because the crypto market recently is not good and most coins are low. Its better to hold and sell later.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
November 19, 2018, 07:18:18 AM
yes indeed the assets we hold are our rights, whether to sell now or hodl again. but at least we need to think again if we want to sell now, at least wait until the crypto price starts to rise again.
I also think like that, now is not the right time to sell our assets because the price is very cheap. My advice is better to save the coins until there is a movement in the market that makes us profitable. but it's up to the person who keeps the tokens to sell or not at this time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 19, 2018, 04:47:17 AM
yes indeed the assets we hold are our rights, whether to sell now or hodl again. but at least we need to think again if we want to sell now, at least wait until the crypto price starts to rise again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
November 18, 2018, 03:06:53 PM
Thank you, OP. Why did you wait that long before informing us? I second your suggestions. We hodl some of these coins for nothing. Even some are without teams but we still think it'll be a good thing to hodl. It's about time we made a deep research on all the coins we are hodling
Activity: 168
November 16, 2018, 11:59:35 AM
At the moment, I think it's too late to sell their tokens, due to the fact that we almost found the bottom, and sell at a time I think more than we here will not be able to buy
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 16, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
I will say if you must sell your coin, then this is not the right time to sell, because selling now that the market is down, you are definitely selling at loss.
Activity: 199
November 16, 2018, 02:57:44 AM
Are you sure now is the right time to sell coins because right now you can say that all the coins in the market have experienced a drastic decline in prices, and until now not yet recovered prices, I think holding is a good thing to do now , but maybe holding a coin in a longer period of time will be quite risky too, the risk is if the market situation gets worse and the price of coins actually decreases. it is quite confusing to choose the right thing to do now because all of them have their own risks.
Pages:
Jump to: