Pages:
Author

Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network - page 10. (Read 31622 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:25:12 AM
Another great news,IUNGO announces strategic partnerships for Asia Expansion with Blockcamp.io and the Taiwan Blockchain Alliance.

Blockcamp is Taiwan’s first blockchain accelerator and corporate solutions builder and Taiwan Blockchain Alliance is building support for a network of established and rising industry leaders with a crucial link to one of the most forward-thinking regulatory environments in Asia.

https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-announces-strategic-partnerships-for-asia-expansion-with-blockcamp-io-c39f87cb4ecd

More good news to come in the upcoming weeks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
Sorry to write this but for last two years Vilnius is the capital of scamers.
Every 'baltic' ICO is a scam by 90% from it's start.

They just change way how to scam people.
Only idiots stole money and leave (Asseta).
New generation make immitation of work (Iungo) or delay it for century (Polybius).
March 26, 2018, 05:39:09 AM
IUNGO team will attend D10e-The Leading Conference On Decentralization in Vilnius,Lithuania(25th and 26th March 2018 ).Our Senior Advisor Dylan Sharkey is one of the speakers.

More news to come after conference ends!

http://d10e.biz/vilnius-2018/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
March 25, 2018, 07:25:21 AM
I was thinking of investing in this coin, but because I found out they scammed the bounty hunters it is a clear indication that the team have no honor and they breach contracts. For that reason this project won't be getting my money either directly or indirectly. I'm out.
I still bought myself some coins, but now I'm thinking about what might not be worth it, since they do this, there's nothing good you can not wait for

It is an unregulated market and working based on trust.

They already showed they can't be trusted. I am not rich enough to give out to this company some money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
March 25, 2018, 06:52:55 AM
I was thinking of investing in this coin, but because I found out they scammed the bounty hunters it is a clear indication that the team have no honor and they breach contracts. For that reason this project won't be getting my money either directly or indirectly. I'm out.
I still bought myself some coins, but now I'm thinking about what might not be worth it, since they do this, there's nothing good you can not wait for
March 25, 2018, 06:51:21 AM
Is any bounty program? Im interested to participate in your b-campaign, please send me the link if have any bounty man

You were lucky you missed it.

They scammed the bounty hunters hard. They give 1/13 of bounties even they reach the hard cap.
Yeah, many bounty company members are very disappointed. You just did not do useless work Smiley
Activity: 97
March 24, 2018, 06:33:08 PM
March 24, 2018, 05:00:00 AM
IUNGO Advisors Simon Cocking and Dylan Sharkey attend the Dubai Blockchain Innovation & Investment Summit.

Simon gave the opening speech and participated on a panel about the future of the Blockchain space for 2018 and Beyond. Dylan networked with the existing Blockchain investors and also exciting new entrants to the market: Family Offices representing Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWIs) from the Gulf Region who are now seeking exposure to the sector through high potential post ICO projects like IUNGO.

Here is the link for the full article from Medium.   https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-advisors-simon-cocking-and-dylan-sharkey-attend-the-dubai-blockchain-innovation-investment-f6bf38a88ba4
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 09:28:07 AM
IUNGO Weekly Video Update: Episode Two

In this episode our COO Paulius provides an update on some of the notable developments in the world of IUNGO, including an overview of our Asia Strategy.

In Asia, IUNGO will focus initially on Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore. Secondarily we will expand to South East Asia — Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines. In parallel, we seek new partners in Japan and Korea as those are very different markets with unique characteristics.

Our objectives in Asia are to focus on commercial partnerships for the Iungo project, secure new exchanges and local language marketing for the ING Token, and raising consumer awareness outside the crypto space of what is coming in terms of the consumer applications.

Separately, in the US we are partnering with influencers and Facebook groups with large Crypto followings to raise awareness around the IUNGO project and the tradable ING token in the US Market.

Jet-setting Senior Advisor Dylan reports in from Dubai where along with IUNGO Advisor Simon Cocking (ranked the №1 Person of Blockchain by ICO Bench) they attended the Blockchain Innovation & Investment Summit where Simon was the Keynote speaker and official sponsor.

Next on the tour is d10e Vilnius. The D10e organisation is chaired by Brock Pierce and Mike Costache and this is the first time this prestigious global blockchain conference has arrived in the home city of the IUNGO HQ, so there are exciting networking and business development opportunities ahead.

https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-weekly-video-update-episode-two-f88477f7e129
Activity: 1
March 20, 2018, 10:49:52 PM
The program was a giant clusterf’.

They put themselves between a rock and a hard place where they were going to piss off someone royal. The number of bounty participants was quite a bit lower than they anticipated.

They were in a position where A) they distributed the bounty as promised. Each bounty participant would’ve received what ICO partipants had to pay several Ethereum coins to get, which would have infuriated ico investors...or

B) Alter the bounty reward, which is what they did.

It has been mentioned to management from the community that they need to extend an olive branch to try to come to some sort of compromise. I believe the idea is being tossed around.

However, idk how receptive the bounty participants would be towards the idea.

Activity: 31
March 20, 2018, 08:50:52 AM
Is any bounty program? Im interested to participate in your b-campaign, please send me the link if have any bounty man

They scammed the bounty hunters hard. They give 1/13 of bounties even they reach the hard cap.
It's so sad for those involved in the hard work that the rewards have shrunk so much. Why is that?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
March 20, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

March 20, 2018, 03:14:49 AM
The bounty company has already ended, you are late. But from myself I want to tell you that you have not lost much from this.
March 15, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
Bounties was finished long time ago.
And they scamed b-hunters:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2947177.new#new
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 08:16:16 AM
March 15, 2018, 07:27:08 AM
we are just waiting for the right time to invest in this project while the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a very deep crash
Yeah, bitcoin is not in a better position now. And the saddest thing is that he pulls all the other coins behind him Sad
March 15, 2018, 07:25:58 AM
I recently received my coins for participating in the company's bounty and now I do not know what to do-to drain everything or to hold it a little more? Roll Eyes Huh
March 14, 2018, 10:54:26 AM
Any signs of real work?
Real MVP (not just flag on map)?
Maybe just three distributed access-points working as three different WiFi networks with ING payment?

The more they produce words and photos = the less is coin price...
March 13, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
IUNGO at the Swiss Blockchain Leadership Summit in Zurich, Switzerland
https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-at-the-swiss-blockchain-leadership-summit-in-zurich-switzerland-82e3018854d6

Senior Blockchain Advisor Dylan Sharkey represented IUNGO as a VIP guest at the leading Blockchain event in Zurich, Switzerland on Friday. Please see his report below:

Hey there IUNGO community. I am just back in Dubai after The Swiss Blockchain Leadership Summit which was held at the stunningly beautiful Dolder Grand Hotel (no they didn’t let me stay there!).

March 12, 2018, 05:31:30 PM
Speculations. The key word.

It is pretty fair battle.
Everyone think by itself, pay it's own money and collect all the bruises.
Pages:
Jump to: