Pages:
Author

Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network - page 12. (Read 31622 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 06:39:51 PM
Yes, volume falls down the floor on weekend:

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1519568642/22ecfa2f/20728876.png

and new LOW can be achieved right now.

Will see what dev's will do.

Maybe scamming bounty hunters would fix that.

Ooops, they already did it and it didn't work.
Have you gon an experience with scam bounty?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

I still think that this is good project,but Kucoin exchange is bad for any new ICO,i dont remember any that was listed there recently that wasnt dumped.I dont know exactly whats the reason for that,but it happened to last few tokens i had,that were listed there .EXY is the last example of that.Today listed,and its already going down.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

Maybe scamming bounty hunters would fix that.

Ooops, they already did it and it didn't work.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
When can we expect new exchanges,as Kucoin volume is low lately,seems like its  not great place for new coin.Its been said more will come,but i would just like to know is it going to be soon,like few weeks,or it will take more time than that?
I think that we can not believe to the scam team, they proved that they did not keep their promises
February 24, 2018, 06:21:53 AM
When can we expect new exchanges,as Kucoin volume is low lately,seems like its  not great place for new coin.Its been said more will come,but i would just like to know is it going to be soon,like few weeks,or it will take more time than that?
February 23, 2018, 12:03:00 PM
So nice to register here only to say all this marketing bullshit 'vision', 'no matter what the price', etc.

For last two years we see as distilled model of Baltic-business: they say one thing, thinking other, and really doing third.
And no, it's not a schizophrenia - it's new business. With vision...

Only one good news - there is millions of idiots in our world.
With enough 'vision' they will rise price high (I hope).
Activity: 1
February 23, 2018, 10:41:59 AM
Hi i don't know if it's the place or not to talk technical. Anyways

I work on a smart contract, i was studiing yours, it's a good one but i have found a little annoying bug :

https://github.com/iungonetwork/iungo-token-crowdsale/blob/master/IungoToken.sol
line 309 :

Code:
    /// Emitted for each sucuessful token purchase.
    event Issue(uint _issueIndex, address addr, uint tokenAmount);

The third parameter is a "unit" and not a "uint256" wich is bad because the event can revert the transaction on certain big numbers.
No security problems but it's just to tell you.

Best
Yann
February 22, 2018, 04:56:32 PM
This project is amazing. If only half of them all ICO`s had the same future vision as IUNGO! I`m in long term, no matter what the price is now!

Thats true,this project is ahead of so  many other ICO,they are even testing their own router at Vilnius airport,and that thing is not easy to achieve,to get that kind of permission from airport authorities.

Don't try to shill your worthless tokens.

They are scammers and their Project and tokens has no value at all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 04:19:12 AM
This project is amazing. If only half of them all ICO`s had the same future vision as IUNGO! I`m in long term, no matter what the price is now!

Thats true,this project is ahead of so  many other ICO,they are even testing their own router at Vilnius airport,and that thing is not easy to achieve,to get that kind of permission from airport authorities.
Activity: 19
February 21, 2018, 04:58:29 PM
February 20, 2018, 06:22:41 PM
Answers easily to find in it's advertising.
You can buy ING on exchange (KuCoin only for now).
Min. is 300ING.

But read the topic first.
There is many complains about Iungo way to make business.
They change rooles at least two times.
And this 'airdrop'. In fact it is just promising 1M on 40M on period more than one year.
With:
Depending on participation IUNGO reserves the right to re-allocate some of the program funds for other user growth programs (UPG) and service providers incentives.

Are you shure that you want play this game?
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 10:04:04 AM
IUNGO HODL ING Society: Registration now open!

We are delighted to announce that the registration of the HODL ING Society is now open.

IUNGO has reserved up to 1 Million ING tokens from the team, advisory and marketing pool to reward our loyal project supports who hold strong and don’t sell their ING immediately on the exchanges.

Please see the registration link below and refresh yourself on the rules and timeline.

https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-hodl-ing-society-registration-now-open-6ac87629230e

Does it matter from where you actually bought the ING tokens,or everyone can join?And also,is there some minimum amount needed to join the airdrop?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 12:23:46 PM
Yes,IUNGO is promIsing project,very serious and ambitious,and those projects are not realised in short period of time.So best way is to buy ING from Kucoin,join the Hodl society and reap the reward later!
Do not mislead people, the project team showed themselves as real scamers and do not even hide it, this project has no future
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

We are delighted to announce that the registration of the HODL ING Society is now open.

IUNGO has reserved up to 1 Million ING tokens from the team, advisory and marketing pool to reward our loyal project supports who hold strong and don’t sell their ING immediately on the exchanges.

Please see the registration link below and refresh yourself on the rules and timeline.

https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-hodl-ing-society-registration-now-open-6ac87629230e

Is that the tokens you stole from your bounty hunters?
I always rejoice at your success! I really like to support a project that fulfills all the goals set for itself!

Yes,IUNGO is promIsing project,very serious and ambitious,and those projects are not realised in short period of time.So best way is to buy ING from Kucoin,join the Hodl society and reap the reward later!
Merit: 40
February 18, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

I always rejoice at your success! I really like to support a project that fulfills all the goals set for itself!
February 16, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

Merit: 40
February 16, 2018, 03:26:38 AM
When new accounts say scam you should invest more  Grin

They have every right to be mad at them. You can't change the rules after everything is over.

Also i really don't get how this project gets 45m $. Their marketing team deserves a medal.
Just here there is a fairly clever team, it is from the team that the main part of success depends, the guys know their business! Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: