Pages:
Author

Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network - page 15. (Read 31622 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
January 31, 2018, 01:22:26 PM
ICO is going to end in few hours, those who missed to buy or participate in bounty dont have any choice other than buying in market.
And those who managed to buy on the ICO-made the right choice! After all, the ICO was able to get quite a good discount Wink
January 31, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
Just now I see the achievement of this ICO at ICODROPS and it turns out this ICO get the results are fairly remarkable. It could be said iungo is a sleeping giant. Initially many people are not sure but now they can prove it. Good work dev.
It was possible to say that the project is very promising even when large investors began to pay attention to it, thanks to which ICO so well passed
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 03:41:05 AM
ICO is going to end in few hours, those who missed to buy or participate in bounty dont have any choice other than buying in market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
January 30, 2018, 07:02:06 PM
Oh and by the way by the way

Imagine having a few old smartphones. You can use them to host the IUNGA network, and earn tokens while doing so.

A city can even develop a hosting technology for this to provide free access throughout the entire city for everyone. Or distribute cheapass smartphones everywhere, even building them into street signs or something alike. And the city would then earn tokens with that. Lol.
The internet > you
January 30, 2018, 06:54:40 PM
Just now I see the achievement of this ICO at ICODROPS and it turns out this ICO get the results are fairly remarkable. It could be said iungo is a sleeping giant. Initially many people are not sure but now they can prove it. Good work dev.

Same thought here.

I hope IUNGO becomes adopted by a community somewhere, so that the team can continue working on it to improve more and more. I'm meeting up with some friends from a far away (bad wifi) country this weekend, and I hope I can get them into trying to use this Smiley

Once this has proven to work and is practical to use in real life, it can become huge. Though it has to beat some competitors, I don't hear and see much of the other similar projects that are out there.

By the way, in the tv-series The Last Ship the same sort of application is used on smartphones. It shows some possibilities of the technique.
The internet > you
January 30, 2018, 06:48:31 PM
This idea holds much potential if the technique behind it is well developped. There's many things that can go wrong, but I think that people can really make good use of this network service.

The internet provider here has a service that holds some similar aspects. Everyone subscribed to that provider can access the wifi network of other members if in range, at lower speed of course. Where I live that means there's literally always wifi within range.

IUNGO could provide something alike if the network/application is accepted by a community. Especially because the hosting of the network will rely on smartphones, which they literally have everywhere, even in really poor countries/communities (which is weird, but ok).
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
January 30, 2018, 10:54:07 AM
Activity: 42
January 30, 2018, 12:40:49 AM
 I will greatly wait for your next info, because it is very important for the development of this project, hopefully run well
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

[/quote]
In my opinion, the project is cool, because to give a new life to the Internet and at the same time to receive bonuses.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   [email protected]
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953
January 28, 2018, 05:52:14 AM
Very soon you will collect a hard cap! February 4 ends ICO, but I think that you will achieve your goal before this time!
January 28, 2018, 05:48:56 AM
                                                            IUNGO ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!         https://youtu.be/bT9H8ccnau4
                                                Blockchain-based Global Wireless Internet Provider   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/957403182157746176

IUNGO is a project aimed at the deployment of an international provider of Internet services for wireless technologies, which was created with the support of the world community. Open source software that uses a block chain for "self-accounting" and runs a community of hotspots without logging in is an acceptable solution. The ERC20 will create a closed loop of incentives between hosts and users.

Oh, it's cool that you gave us a link to the Russian-language review! For me, this information is easier to understand
January 28, 2018, 05:47:32 AM
Tokens will show up on Etherscan once ICO is over.
Etherscan is clearly not an active exchange platform.
Will there be other exchange platforms?
I also wonder if you are planning to release your coin to other exchanges? One platform, I think, is not enough
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
January 27, 2018, 08:25:10 PM
                                                            IUNGO ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!         https://youtu.be/bT9H8ccnau4
                                                Blockchain-based Global Wireless Internet Provider   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/957403182157746176

IUNGO is a project aimed at the deployment of an international provider of Internet services for wireless technologies, which was created with the support of the world community. Open source software that uses a block chain for "self-accounting" and runs a community of hotspots without logging in is an acceptable solution. The ERC20 will create a closed loop of incentives between hosts and users.

Activity: 38
January 27, 2018, 12:19:18 AM
Can i know the competitors?
Activity: 45
January 24, 2018, 09:16:07 PM
I heard pre-ico has been sold out. Good job.
When does the ico start tho?
Hello, I believe the ICO is presently active now for just another 6 days, head to the website for details, Good luck, the project sounds good.
+
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
January 24, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
Tokens will show up on Etherscan once ICO is over.
Etherscan is clearly not an active exchange platform.
Will there be other exchange platforms?
Activity: 168
January 23, 2018, 04:08:29 PM
15% bonus still on. Afford yourself of this opportunity and be part of this workable product. Very massive guys. #iungoICO. Join our telegram channel .

This is a potential coin and a great project, I already own some, hope it will hit the floor soon. Do you know exactly when it's on the floor? I will invest more in it. There are too many coin at the moment but I believe in IUNGO.
Activity: 78
January 22, 2018, 02:45:57 AM
15% bonus still on. Afford yourself of this opportunity and be part of this workable product. Very massive guys. #iungoICO. Join our telegram channel .
Pages:
Jump to: