Pages:
Author

Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network - page 17. (Read 31622 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 12:09:39 PM
Hi all!

Does anybody know any similar projects to IUNGO? I'm also interested in non-blockchain projects in their field.

Thank you!
mugwump
Activity: 43
January 06, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
Also can you confirm if the USA and China can partake in the ICO??

Yes US and China allowed as it's a utility token not a security  Smiley
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
iungo this project I see a very nice, clear prospects..I am so excited to follow the development of this project,with the idea of the idea of a team of highly creative and so focused.. this project will be successful enough to achieve the target, a nice project to do both. I sense a great future on this project.. I hope this project can be successful
Activity: 24
January 05, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Also can you confirm if the USA and China can partake in the ICO??
Activity: 24
January 05, 2018, 01:25:42 PM
Loving this concept i was just wondering what exchanges they had on board and when the tokens will be released on to them?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
January 04, 2018, 05:27:39 AM
IUNGO launches at Vilnius airport - Global Wi-Fi

Total of 64 Million IUNGO Tokens for sale. This will be the ONLY Token generation event in IUNGOs history and any unused tokens will be burned.

You will get 1000 Iungo Tokens for each Ether you invest. We also accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and the major currencies to make sure everyone has the chance to invest. As is standard practice there will be bonuses for early investors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-1aRIn0GPs
Activity: 99
January 03, 2018, 08:25:59 PM
Thats one nice project Smiley I wish you success !
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
January 02, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
Is there areward program for this project ? if so ,how can i join it?
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 11:01:35 PM
i am looking forward into this project but there's a lot of missing information,
these project is really good i am still looking forward in this kind of project and i know it is worth for investing
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 11:41:40 AM
If you are another fake profile of Den Penta

I think it will be better for you to give me your apologize!
I'm not your kids and all these 'Senior', etc. means nothing for me.
Denis
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 09:01:37 AM
Dear KritKeeper,

It's Dylan here, Senior Advisor at IUNGO.

I usually never reply to obvious trolls (the fast that this was your 1st post shows you created that account just to spam us) but your comment is so ridiculous that I have taken the time to respond to your comment directly.

You start by saying "you have no idea of the technical aspects" and that "you are new to the crypto world". So I would kindly ask that you read the whitepaper and reviews online and look at the experience, track record and credibility myself and the other advisor Simon Cocking have in the Technology world before you start writing illogical and poorly researched nonsense.

If you are another fake profile of Den Penta / BTC Wish then I can also see from your posting history that you are involved with another project (that I shall refrain from naming) with some kind of basic WiFi angle and you were having some difficulties with lack of communication from the Devs there. I do empathize with you if you have concerns about other projects that had a WiFi component but do kindly not project those concerns onto a project where you have zero involvement with the community and have not done your due diligence.

For comparison at IUNGO our CEO, COO, CTO, CMO, Marketing and Customer service teams ALL engage with ALL of our investors all the time across all platforms. We are speak to our investors and community in person, over skype and phone and seriously take their feedback on board.

This is a legitimate project with a real Core Team who have real LinkedIn profiles, real careers and have put their faces on camera on YouTube. You do realize that you are slandering real people in a real business and this is a civil offence in many jurisdictions?

Why would I join the team if IUNGO was not a real legitimate business?  Why would we invest in developing a working hardware and software MVP? Why would we risk our reputations when we have successful businesses and reputations to uphold in the EU, US and Dubai? It is very brave of you to talk down one of the most honest, highest potential projects of 2017 behind a fake name from behind your keyboard.

For all of us at IUNGO, this is possibly the most exciting project we have been involved in (please note I have been through an IPO with LinkedIn and opened two new offices). There is a team of over 30 people across Europe, the US and Dubai working hard and putting their blood sweat and tears into scaling the hardware, software, commercial partnerships and token ecosystem to benefit our Investors and the entrepreneurs and end users all around the world who will participate in the IUNGO economy.

I am working on this project full time because we have a noble aim- we are looking to bring internet connectivity to the 4.3 Billion people in the developing world currently not connected. More than half the worlds population are excluded from the societal, civic and economic benefits provided by the internet that we take for granted. I am personally passionate about this mission and I will not let anyone or anything get in the way.

I would strongly advise you to read some of our articles, watch the videos and check our  teams profiles on LinkedIn:

We have already hit our soft cap with 8 Million Tokens sold. Please see my LinkedIn and Medium articles and Cryptocentral interview for more context:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/net-neutrality-can-iungo-succeed-where-pied-piper-failed-sharkey/
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/forgotten-4-billion-can-iungo-succeed-where-facebook-failed-sharkey/
https://medium.com/@iungo/announcing-the-iungo-token-strategy-monetary-and-fiscal-policy-b7bad789da4a
https://cryptocentral.io/index.php/market-live/87-breaking-news/894-on-the-table-with-iungo-s-senior-advisor-dylan-sharkey
http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/IungoNetwork-Interview-with-Dylan-Sharkey-Final.mp3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZMcBfiDjVQ

I think after listening and reading you will understand my sincerity about our work here. I would love to welcome to you to our Telegram to chat with some of the community members about the project and their experiences. I would also love to meet you personally for a beer at on of our global meetups if you are near a major city. There is too much negativity in the world already so instead of trying to hurt another project because you fear it may be a competitor for something you invested in lets put our heads together and brainstorm on ways to make both projects better- perhaps there are synergies that could be unlocked through dialogue.

Failing that, feel free to connect with me directly on LinkedIn and we can take the conversation offline like civilized gentlemen: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dylansharkey/

Best regards,
Dylan
Activity: 2
December 28, 2017, 08:58:39 AM
I sometimes honestly don't get guys like you. Why do you waste your time so much? What else do the IUNGO team has to show you in order to get one simple idea - the hardware is working, the MVP is working, the ICO is happening. The team behind is transparent and has created multiple businesses. It's like there's an idea behind what you do.

I do know that IUNGO has a clear focus, and despite the amount of comments behind the posts you deem to find so important, it will happen.

Enjoy watching the progress.

I must say I have to agree here. I have no idea about the technical aspects as well as you guys as I am only very new to the crypto world however something I do know very well is how to spot a scam online. Something struck me as odd about this ICO from the first time I saw it but I just couldn't find any solid evidence that it was a scam. I've been reviewing and researching these icos for a few weeks and again, something just wasn't right here. The main issues for me were over 6000 FB likes on their page and yet, only a hand full of comments on their top 10 posts, 3500 twitter followers and yet, 5 - 10 likes on each post, almost no comments, a youtube video released discussing the release of the ico called "BREAKING NEWS: IUNGO ICO HAS STARTED" - over 6000 views, and yet ZERO comments and 8 likes. This screams SCAM to me. They are buying twitter likes, facebook likes and youtube likes with almost zero interaction on these pages.

They are creating big hype and you only need to do that when you have no solid ground behind you. I am going to STAY AWAY 100%. There is absolutely zero chance of a 6000 viewed video having 8 likes and no comments.

Do you understand that you put mark SCAM on all project right now?

6. TOKEN SALE CONDITIONS
6.1. IUNGO as a company is to be set up and an initial coin offering will be conducted. The offering will be a virtual currency tokens known as a ING. Funds raised by IUNGO will be given as grant towards the development of IUNGO as a project.
6.2. During the TOKEN SALE IUNGO as a company will issue tokens on the Ethereum blockchain operated by a smart contract and following the ERC20 protocol.
6.3. ING will be issued in exchange for Ether based on the smart contract.
6.4. TOKEN TOTAL SUPPLY and TOKEN SALE stages:
TOKEN SUPPLY: 10 000 000 000 ING
6.4.1. pre-ICO SALE. In the pre-ICO SALE, 100 000 000 (1 percent % of total ING sold) ING will be sold to finalize the initial version of IUNGO before the full TOKEN SALE. The price of ING will be 90,000 ING per Ether.
6.4.2. Full TOKEN SALE. The amount to raise in full TOKEN SALE will be publiched.
Standard (without discount) ING TOKEN PRICE: 30 000 ING = 1 ETH
6.5. ING will be allocated among participants of the pre-ICO SALE, the full TOKEN SALE as well as management and advisors to IUNGO. Pre-ICO SALE participants will be allocated maximum of one (1) percent (%) of all ING. TOKEN SALE participants will be allocated 40% and rest in 2nd round of ING sale. Additional 12% + 12% + 12% ING is allocated to the development (IUNGO Service Gateway) and advisors, bounty, team and founders fund as motivational tool to align the interest with the value of ING as stated in 6.4. A part of these ING tokens will be used as bounties during pre-ICO SALE and full TOKEN SALE.
6.6. The number of ING tokens allowed for purchase by one User is not limited (exception in Pre-ICO is 50 ETH per transaction).
6.7. The TOKEN SALE conditions are indicated in more detail in the Whitepaper and the Website which are an integral part of this Agreement and you agree to be bound by them. To the extent the TOKEN SALE conditions indicated in this chapter 6 of the Agreement conflicts with the Whitepaper and the Website, the Whitepaper and the Website prevail.
6.8. ING emission will be conducted via IUNGO website – iungo.network. By participating in the TOKEN SALE you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of IUNGO. Failure to follow the TOKEN SALE instructions on the Website may limit, delay, or prevent you from purchasing ING.
6.9. Any detected double spend of cryptocurrency and/or tokens will result in no ING being provided to the relevant party.
6.10. ING is available for purchase to eligible buyers only during the announced periods of the TOKEN SALE period as indicated in this Agreement, the Whitepaper and the Website.

You change two covenants dramatically!!! After!!! pre-ICO purchase!!!
1. Price from 1ETH=90000ING to just 3000ING
2. Pre-ICO percent from 1% to 1.3%

Even in shitty crypto-world that screams: SCAM!

Frist sign was when you didn't collect enough etherium during pre-ICO. Just one payment in last days cover all gap in softcap.

So...
That's enough for all who's read this topic.
It is just another one Baltic SCAM!
Dozens of them. Hashflare, Polybius and now UINGO.
Activity: 43
December 28, 2017, 08:29:22 AM
Congratulations on your first post "TheKriptKeeper" or should we just call you den_penta  Smiley

You are obviously a sad Troll my friend. Please go and find another good legitimate project to dribble your nonsense over. Or better yet, step away from the keyboard, climb out of your parents basement and go for a nice walk in the fresh air and re-evaluate your life.  Grin

Peace.
Activity: 3
December 25, 2017, 06:21:49 PM
I must say I have to agree here. I have no idea about the technical aspects as well as you guys as I am only very new to the crypto world however something I do know very well is how to spot a scam online. Something struck me as odd about this ICO from the first time I saw it but I just couldn't find any solid evidence that it was a scam. I've been reviewing and researching these icos for a few weeks and again, something just wasn't right here. The main issues for me were over 6000 FB likes on their page and yet, only a hand full of comments on their top 10 posts, 3500 twitter followers and yet, 5 - 10 likes on each post, almost no comments, a youtube video released discussing the release of the ico called "BREAKING NEWS: IUNGO ICO HAS STARTED" - over 6000 views, and yet ZERO comments and 8 likes. This screams SCAM to me. They are buying twitter likes, facebook likes and youtube likes with almost zero interaction on these pages.

They are creating big hype and you only need to do that when you have no solid ground behind you. I am going to STAY AWAY 100%. There is absolutely zero chance of a 6000 viewed video having 8 likes and no comments.

Do you understand that you put mark SCAM on all project right now?

6. TOKEN SALE CONDITIONS
6.1. IUNGO as a company is to be set up and an initial coin offering will be conducted. The offering will be a virtual currency tokens known as a ING. Funds raised by IUNGO will be given as grant towards the development of IUNGO as a project.
6.2. During the TOKEN SALE IUNGO as a company will issue tokens on the Ethereum blockchain operated by a smart contract and following the ERC20 protocol.
6.3. ING will be issued in exchange for Ether based on the smart contract.
6.4. TOKEN TOTAL SUPPLY and TOKEN SALE stages:
TOKEN SUPPLY: 10 000 000 000 ING
6.4.1. pre-ICO SALE. In the pre-ICO SALE, 100 000 000 (1 percent % of total ING sold) ING will be sold to finalize the initial version of IUNGO before the full TOKEN SALE. The price of ING will be 90,000 ING per Ether.
6.4.2. Full TOKEN SALE. The amount to raise in full TOKEN SALE will be publiched.
Standard (without discount) ING TOKEN PRICE: 30 000 ING = 1 ETH
6.5. ING will be allocated among participants of the pre-ICO SALE, the full TOKEN SALE as well as management and advisors to IUNGO. Pre-ICO SALE participants will be allocated maximum of one (1) percent (%) of all ING. TOKEN SALE participants will be allocated 40% and rest in 2nd round of ING sale. Additional 12% + 12% + 12% ING is allocated to the development (IUNGO Service Gateway) and advisors, bounty, team and founders fund as motivational tool to align the interest with the value of ING as stated in 6.4. A part of these ING tokens will be used as bounties during pre-ICO SALE and full TOKEN SALE.
6.6. The number of ING tokens allowed for purchase by one User is not limited (exception in Pre-ICO is 50 ETH per transaction).
6.7. The TOKEN SALE conditions are indicated in more detail in the Whitepaper and the Website which are an integral part of this Agreement and you agree to be bound by them. To the extent the TOKEN SALE conditions indicated in this chapter 6 of the Agreement conflicts with the Whitepaper and the Website, the Whitepaper and the Website prevail.
6.8. ING emission will be conducted via IUNGO website – iungo.network. By participating in the TOKEN SALE you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of IUNGO. Failure to follow the TOKEN SALE instructions on the Website may limit, delay, or prevent you from purchasing ING.
6.9. Any detected double spend of cryptocurrency and/or tokens will result in no ING being provided to the relevant party.
6.10. ING is available for purchase to eligible buyers only during the announced periods of the TOKEN SALE period as indicated in this Agreement, the Whitepaper and the Website.

You change two covenants dramatically!!! After!!! pre-ICO purchase!!!
1. Price from 1ETH=90000ING to just 3000ING
2. Pre-ICO percent from 1% to 1.3%

Even in shitty crypto-world that screams: SCAM!

Frist sign was when you didn't collect enough etherium during pre-ICO. Just one payment in last days cover all gap in softcap.

So...
That's enough for all who's read this topic.
It is just another one Baltic SCAM!
Dozens of them. Hashflare, Polybius and now UINGO.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 09:20:08 AM
IUNGO token sale detailed instructions — How to buy and how to claim ING tokens

IUNGO team is very excited to announce — SOFT CAP IS REACHED. Over 8 million IUNGO tokens sold and distributed to investors.
https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-token-sale-detailed-instructions-how-to-buy-and-how-to-claim-ing-tokens-11f85cf32b5d
Activity: 37
December 22, 2017, 04:12:14 PM
Hi BTC Wish,

Just to clarify that your % ownership of the total supply of ING Tokens is the exact same as before they reduced the total supply.

They literally moved the decimal point to make the coins more scarce (far more valuable)  Smiley After discussions with the presale community on Telegram (the usual way to communicate with early investors) and Crypto experts. They DID discuss this with the investors before they made the change and the majority supported the lower supply that makes their investment FAR more valuable post ICO.  

Why is bitcoin so valuable ? Because there is only 21 million coins in circulation. You should want the same thing for ING. As I can see you are an intelligent and experienced  investor you should want the total price of your investment to be worth more right?

Nobody took anything away from you , the number of ING Tokens was reduced for everyone founders , Devs, community.

Imagine you and me start a company together and it's worth 100,000 USD. We could decide to issue shares with total supply of 10,000 shares at $10 dollars per share and have 5000 shares each OR
we could issue total supply of 100 shares at $1000 dollars each and keep 50 shares each.

In both scenarios we own half the company or $50,000 USD each.

Does This comparison make sense to you ?

Us presale investors got an AMAZING deal and I will make you the same offer as Del Penta- if you think you got a bad deal I'll make you an offer: please let me buy your ING and the price you paid ? Would you sell them to me? If yes, send me a PM and I will buy more at a fantastic price.

If you are not willing to put your money where your mouth is then stop taking nonsense about one of the best projects of 2017 as you are talking down your own investment Cheesy (that is if you really did invest and are not a known Troll like the other guy).

Congrats on getting in early Smiley even the 50% bonus people are begging to get the price you got!

The token amount is way too less. they promised 67000 tokens per ETH.  I sent 0.5 eth and I got only 1500.   what is this?Huh

Seconding your offer to buying tokens  Grin
Activity: 37
December 22, 2017, 04:02:44 PM
I really like this concept.

when does the ICO end?
Activity: 420
December 22, 2017, 04:01:23 PM
Welcome to this ICO reality btcwish1.
You can start read from the end of page 21.
In short words: they change rules of ICO.

They were fair and did it transparently

How were they fair how on earth did they do it transparently??  In the pre ico stage they said 1 ETH= 67000 tokens. after getting our money, they changed their rules and changed token amounts. so in which dictionary do you see this process called as ' Fair' ??  If this is not CHEATING then what is???
This is news, I did not hear anything about it. And I just praised the project! Of course, the fact that the rules have been changed completely changes the case, it's not very good
December 22, 2017, 03:58:51 PM
Hmm, very interesting article! Apparently a lot of people are already interested in this project! Do not miss the opportunity
December 22, 2017, 03:57:39 PM
I like this project! I love interesting ideas! I've already seen several video reviews on YouTube channel, it's cool
Pages:
Jump to: