Pages:
Author

Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network - page 22. (Read 31622 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
December 02, 2017, 07:29:49 AM
Have you set a specific soft cap and hard cap? Do you have different plans/strategies in case you reach one of this points? Really want to know this stuff in advance:)
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 07:13:34 AM
In general, the project is interesting. At the same time, to implement the mission of this project, everyone should be connected (in addition to the augmented reality) to the Internet. In other words, that everyone would have access to the network, everyone should be connected)). Oh well. I wish your team a lot of patience. By the way, I joined the airdrop, confirmed the mail, but did not understand where the tokens would come. Prompt please ... where to look?

Thanks & Good luck!
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
December 01, 2017, 11:14:57 AM
Great that you started the project! I know, there is a lot of competition now, so I wish you to stay strong and continue no matter what, you will do it and get the success!!

I'm pretty confident they will do well. Their only rival has a scam label on it.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
December 01, 2017, 10:23:57 AM
Great that you started the project! I know, there is a lot of competition now, so I wish you to stay strong and continue no matter what, you will do it and get the success!!
Activity: 308
November 30, 2017, 06:27:26 PM
There's probably some ad/commercial/marketing aspect that would attract people

Not only that, whenever i travel, and i need wifi, i'd gladly sit down for a cup of joe just to get internet access for few mins
November 30, 2017, 08:13:17 AM
Hello! Have your pre-sale already started? I would like to join during the early stages. Will there be a discount for early investors?

There is alot of discount. Check the 1st page of ANN
Activity: 279
November 29, 2017, 10:41:25 PM
Hello! Have your pre-sale already started? I would like to join during the early stages. Will there be a discount for early investors?
Activity: 279
November 29, 2017, 07:41:36 AM
Hello! What do you plan to do after the ICO ends? You will prepare for the beta test, the product launch? On what stage the product itself is right now?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
November 29, 2017, 06:40:54 AM
The idea is great except that most shops now days offer free wifi as an incentive to attract customers, this would be your only downfall

That's a good point, wherever you go nowday there is some free Internet, or at least at most places  so that could be an issue.

Yes but thosw shops pay for the internet. Now the cost could be lowered significatly

True, but the issue is how to  get those shops into IUNGO network?

It is easy, they need to pay to be in network...

Why would shops pay to be in the network?

Something like that could work,yeah.
Activity: 39
Merit: 6
November 28, 2017, 02:58:15 PM
Has the ICO ended already?
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
November 28, 2017, 02:34:02 PM
The idea is great except that most shops now days offer free wifi as an incentive to attract customers, this would be your only downfall

That's a good point, wherever you go nowday there is some free Internet, or at least at most places  so that could be an issue.

Yes but thosw shops pay for the internet. Now the cost could be lowered significatly

November 28, 2017, 02:10:18 PM

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

Activity: 308
November 28, 2017, 07:10:56 AM
Global Wi-Fi network will basically mean that everyone would have access to mining, cryptocurrency markets and to all of the information about trading, statistics etc. Exciting stuff.

I wish they made something that could go 2-3 stories underground, so i could use my garage as a rig location
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 03:26:48 PM
Global Wi-Fi network will basically mean that everyone would have access to mining, cryptocurrency markets and to all of the information about trading, statistics etc. Exciting stuff.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
November 27, 2017, 12:37:44 PM

November 26, 2017, 10:43:36 AM

Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
November 26, 2017, 10:12:01 AM

November 26, 2017, 07:10:43 AM
Hello! Can you suggest me what wallets it would be better to use on ICO? I am kind if new to the crypto world.

Im using MyetherWallet,cant complain so far.

https://www.myetherwallet.com

I also use this, not just for this coin, for every new coin in exchange. Grin

Yeah me too, works really well and its easy for use and thats always good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: