Pages:
Author

Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network - page 28. (Read 31660 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 03:26:11 AM
YEAAAH . i like it. 100% it will be hyped.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
November 10, 2017, 08:22:07 PM
I want to ask a few things! What is the ICO price and what will be a token price after the trade stars? And Where do you plan to trade?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 06:27:22 PM

If someone wants to connect on your Internet, he will have to pay in crypto for it.

What I don't know tho is if how much of those coins  you will keep, as reward for your service.

As a provider You will have options to set your pricing structure.

You will be able to share your WiFi for free if you want.

Or you will be able to charge a fee for usage. If you charge your customers, you will have to pay 3% fee to Iungo.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
November 10, 2017, 11:40:44 AM
I cannot find in Whitepaper, how can someone earn ING coin?

Just...   Additional revenue stream for individuals and businesses, cost savings, access to a global user base, increased engagement, low entry barrier (cheap - free to use, small fee based on revenue), powerful web based service management tools (network abuse prevention, reports, billing, alerts, captive portals, white label branding), marketing tools, increased security and reduced legal liability for corporate “visitor” internet access

If someone don't need this, just coin, can you explain model?

If i understood your question correctly,if you just want the coins,u get them from exchange,as any other coin.Its either that,or sharing ur wifi.

Desmozgenes thank you for your help answering the question.

Yes, you are right, you will be able to get tokens from exchanges or for services provided.

Sorry

But no one explain... how to earn coin? I will give my internet, and get coin HOW ? Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh

If someone wants to connect on your Internet, he will have to pay in crypto for it.

What I don't know tho is if how much of those coins  you will keep, as reward for your service.
Activity: 336
November 10, 2017, 07:55:28 AM
Right now it looks like soft-cup never be achieved 8^(
Activity: 240
November 10, 2017, 06:40:48 AM
not video... but here is last storys

- pre-ICO ends in 9 days
- it is slold in pre-ICO 61% of I think 100.000.000 ING coins
- for 1 ETH you can get 90.000 ING coins

Wink Cheesy
Activity: 294
November 10, 2017, 06:33:10 AM
Yes, It's absolutely amazing to think that some people don't read the white paper..... it's essential !

Presenting you animation VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVADtDlvWjI

Paulius IUNGO

It is nice... but for someone how are lazy to read white book  Shocked Shocked

Some people are lazy Cheesy

"Some" is understatement  Grin

If you want to spread informations successfully,videos are your best bet at the moment.

Is there some new, like new video with new news? I'm one them... lazy  Cool Grin
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
November 10, 2017, 06:19:19 AM

Just...   Additional revenue stream for individuals and businesses, cost savings, access to a global user base, increased engagement, low entry barrier (cheap - free to use, small fee based on revenue), powerful web based service management tools (network abuse prevention, reports, billing, alerts, captive portals, white label branding), marketing tools, increased security and reduced legal liability for corporate “visitor” internet access

If i understood your question correctly,if you just want the coins,u get them from exchange,as any other coin.Its either that,or sharing ur wifi.

Yes, you are right, you will be able to get tokens from exchanges or for services provided.

Sorry

But no one explain... how to earn coin? I will give my internet, and get coin HOW ? Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh
November 10, 2017, 05:10:05 AM
Have you started selling tokens already? How much have you raised? Is it enough for now?

pre-ICO is still running... so you can buy
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
November 10, 2017, 03:09:36 AM
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though.

Read the projects whitepaper and you will understand, what kind of value they will add to the crypto community.

IT's the dream. Unlimited wifi everywhere!

And fact that you can even profit by sharing your wifi. Why would only isp benefit anyway.
Activity: 282
November 09, 2017, 09:53:23 PM
Have you started selling tokens already? How much have you raised? Is it enough for now?
November 09, 2017, 07:31:22 PM
Congrats! You definitely have a huge idea. But I worry that there are many competitors in the field. How much should you spend on marketing to stay afloat and attract users to make it profitable in the end?

If there are no competitors, then you’re working on a problem which doesn't really exist (most of the time) Smiley

Marketing budged is one very important part of equation. In addition to that, we will use tokenization, open source, unified user base and alignment of incentives for participants to compete with incumbents in the field.

November 09, 2017, 07:21:19 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
November 09, 2017, 12:11:08 PM
Has the bounty already started? Cant find the bounty thread, sorry. Can you show me the link? I can help with telegram, slack, twitter and signature too!

Here you go,bounty thread    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iungo-bounty-campaign-iungonetwork-global-wifi-network-2316456
November 09, 2017, 08:16:54 AM
Has the bounty already started? Cant find the bounty thread, sorry. Can you show me the link? I can help with telegram, slack, twitter and signature too!
November 08, 2017, 08:14:54 PM
Congrats! You definitely have a huge idea. But I worry that there are many competitors in the field. How much should you spend on marketing to stay afloat and attract users to make it profitable in the end?
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
November 08, 2017, 07:12:40 PM
can you please advise when exactly we will see the tokens in myetherwallet??  I already paid last week.
Activity: 308
November 08, 2017, 05:14:16 PM
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though.

Read the projects whitepaper and you will understand, what kind of value they will add to the crypto community.

IT's the dream. Unlimited wifi everywhere!
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
November 08, 2017, 05:16:29 AM

November 08, 2017, 03:27:13 AM

Pages:
Jump to: