Pages:
Author

Topic: I've just put ALL my student savings into TURTLECOIN ($50K) - page 10. (Read 26772 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
how risky I can tell you ... I did the same in the past year and lost all my money
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
i think that it's just a promotion of Turtlecoin. Maybe you wrote true information but It's very sad I think. There is no doubt that investing is a good type of making money but you should follow easy rule on the market. If this coin is a scam, you'll lose everything.
I also think that it is just for a show to convince more people to invest that coins and I don't know if it is going to grow more since its rank is around 500+ in marketcap. By the way, I don't think this is a scam coin because as you can see, it is listed already on the market.

But investing such a huge amount? I really don't believe it though, I know what kind of risk you are doing if you really have that kind of money that you have invested. Though it is your own life and it is your choice, I hope you won't get crazy when things get to flip out.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Only time will tell if you made a good decision or not. However, investing a lot of money in one single option is quite risky due to market's volatility.

One golden rule in cryto is to never invest more than you can afford to lose. If you are not Bill Gates, 50k $ is a lot of money, mate. Hope your turtles will have a bright future.a
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Think about it twice. You always need a B plan in life when shit happens. Education is important and you are a smart boy, it would be a waste of your potential not to study on a University. You can invest as well, the two does not exclude each other. But, invest what you can afford to lose. And now your education is on table, but whatever you do it will be your decision. It is your life, your responsibility.
Activity: 385
i think that it's just a promotion of Turtlecoin. Maybe you wrote true information but It's very sad I think. There is no doubt that investing is a good type of making money but you should follow easy rule on the market. If this coin is a scam, you'll lose everything.
Activity: 173
Merit: 13
how many people check dev score ranking? Everyone should if you invest in crypto, right? If you do, you will notice a coin with 2 million market cap ranks ahead of Neo, Waves, Ripple, IOTA every single day.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/all?sort_by=developer_score
Activity: 13
"I am Turtle Power !!! All I have is 111.111.111 TurtleCoins! Think you yourself !"

If you buy 50k, it is more than 13.30 BTC, which purchases more than 650,000,000 Turtlec.

It seems that his whole story is False.

And by the way !!!! I like TurtlecCoin and I have them from the 63 Satohis of LiteCoin. LOL

Activity: 602
Merit: 118
In the past week, TURTLECOIN seems to have experienced very rapid development, which amounted to 75.03%. However, there still seem to be many people who don't know their names, so we are worried if in the end only a few people will be involved and support their existence.
Activity: 658
Really? don't put all your eggs in the same basket if you have such amount for investment it's really recommended to diversify anyway good luck in your investments and have a nice day Smiley
On December 18th, Scott Wehman, public relation manager of cryptobridge, send an invitation to list Turtle for FREE. You just did not know about it, Johnny knew about it. When that happens in weeks time, Johnny will already doubled or tripled his money, just sit back and watch, tell me which coins have got such honors before in your best knowledge. Remember RVN had 80% of its volume on Bridge before being listed on Binance for free. Crypto is always full of surprises
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
This will be the first time I'm hearing about this turtlecoin, I guess you must have done your homework before putting all that money into some unknown coin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
I havent heard about Turtlecoin, it is some very low cap coin right? And do you believe that it will rise okay?
People cant be sure that Bitcoin will again rise, so why some sh**coin that 99% of crypto community never heard about it.

Just sit down and watch how that 99% turns into 90%, then 50% and then 0%. Everyone in the cryptocommunity knows doge right? Wink

Let's see if you will say that again after 2 years. I've never heard of turtle coin. So I don't understand what is so special about that coin that made you convinced to put all your money. I would say, after 6 months, let us re-visit it's price and performance. I hope, you are not losing money here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
It is a good decision to invest and expect a longtime return, I hope you research well about the project before investing, it will be cool if you can explain details about  the token and what they are out to offer, the future is sure positive for CRYPTO, Tha is if you invest in good project.
take a look at coinmarket cap info, on that day he claimed to have bought the coin, it went from 40k daily volume to 300k. The 13 BTC sell order at 2 Satoshi disppeared in a few minutes, hundreds of people in turtle group saw it, and in a few hours, we discovered it is Johnny
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Sorry to say, I feel you posted this only to promote the coin! By looking your username anyone can get that! Could you please share the transaction link here? Sorry, I can't believe you that's why I need proof to believe your statement! All you praise about the turtle coin and personally I even don't know about that coin!!
Apparently people who made these negative comments have never been to Turtle channel. I spent hours there each day for 3 months before I increase little by little to a large number of turtle. Another important factor, as shown by 300 plus forks, turtle has become a hub for cryptonote coins, I discovered so many gems there in Turtle channel, Nerva made a 100x from 50 Satoshi to 5100 Satoshi, a record in  2018, just nobody knew about it, Plenteum 15x, Dero 10x, Wownero 5x, lots of coins did very well, of course I put all the profits back to Turtle again. It is kind of strange to me when EOS go up 30 percent, people are like.....
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
You better dont expect too much return for such fucking altcoin. Turtle coin? I dont even remember seeing their advertisement about their project on any social media or even crypto news websites. Upon researching, it is not even listed to a reputable exchange. Before you dream becoming a millionaire, try to research what are those huge accomplishments does turtle coin did.

Says the guy who's advertising for "menapay", which is unkown to coinlib.io...

-> LOL

DYOR:
Turtlecoin has a 28 pages thread here
Turtlecoin has 330+ forks
Turtlecoin has developped several algos to avoid nicehash and ASICs
Turlecoin has a huge discord community, and other social media accounts (twitter, reddit)
Turtlecoin had no premine, no ICO.
Turtlecoin is the overall top 100 on coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/all?sort_by=overall_score, it's by far the smallest cap in terms of FIAT able to reach the top 100.
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
You choose to speculate on crypto investment, and because it has become your choice, you should be able to be wise for all the possibilities that you will later get.
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
OMG shuch a low level on bitcointalk jesus...

I've been researching and studiin crypto more hours than most you sockpuppets will do in your entire life. Plus I'm probably between X10-X50 smarter than you. You fucking think I haven't reasearched other coins or what? As I fucking said before, you don't need to diversify WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. Believe me idiots, this what you call "stupid" turtlecoin has exactly the same change to survive and to bull run in the coming years as BITCOIN has. Do I need to tell you which are the fundamental things that gives a CRYPTOCOIN value? JESUS CHRIST
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
You better dont expect too much return for such fucking altcoin. Turtle coin? I dont even remember seeing their advertisement about their project on any social media or even crypto news websites. Upon researching, it is not even listed to a reputable exchange. Before you dream becoming a millionaire, try to research what are those huge accomplishments does turtle coin did.
Pages:
Jump to: