Pages:
Author

Topic: I've just put ALL my student savings into TURTLECOIN ($50K) - page 12. (Read 26772 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am Turtle Power !!! All I have is 111.111.111 TurtleCoins! Think you yourself !
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Funny to see "legendary" ranked memebrs discovering turtlecoin. Tongue

It's a community driven coin, without ICO, premine, no central control...

Discord has 12+K members, twitter almost 3K followers, reddit has 2K.

Devs are all voluntary workers, with for at leats some working full time for tech giants (microsoft, google...).

Github is very active, they've worked on several forks to kick ASIC and nicehash, new algo is coming at block 1.2M

I've mined it and bought a mini bag (2 months ago) and I'll hold for a long time, because this project is VERY solid, based on coding and community.

Check this video with the creator of the coin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYV3IUqw1nI
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Under 1 sat? of course, you use the other alt markets; like doge or whatever
Yeah but he mentioned "1 sat" the unit of bitcoin not other markets.

Well anyway, you're correct with that. Using other markets or pairs that you can trade with for that coin.

I will not say anything about these harsh expressions and self-confidence, but I will see in a year what happens to him and where this legend will go.
It is his money and we can just wish him luck and fortune with his journey. Smiley
Activity: 173
Merit: 13
well, actually all he need is market price at 4 or 6 Satoshi solid buy walls, then he can get all his money back plus half a billion coin for free. You will see how fast that will happen, or price will drop back to 1 satoshi or less, as many people hope
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
If you are here to promote a coin why not just go ahead and do that straight forward without trying to come up with one fake story.How can someone claim to be watching crypto for one year and just wake up one day and decide to invested what suppose to be use for career upliftment into a coin we are not even sure of.Fake.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I will not say anything about these harsh expressions and self-confidence, but I will see in a year what happens to him and where this legend will go.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Well best of luck OP
that is what I wrote, but remember those famous Harvard dropouts

I would not do the same in his place, probably 10k or 20k maximum, but this kid exhibit some attributes of a gambler and entrepreneur, he studies an opportunity hard, and then took risk, I think it is a well calculated risk, remember, without action, the world is still just an idea
Activity: 1204
I didn't hear about the Turtlecoin spent before today read this post. If this money is the last money that your family has, then I would not invest in crypto, especially in such a little-known coin. It is also very risky to invest in only one coin.
yeap, so dont buy
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
I don’t know what kind of coin it is, but in any case it’s not worth investing all your money into just one coin, no matter how good it is.
In addition, it seems to me that this situation is contrived and this is just a kind of advertisement for this coin.
Sure, please dont buy this coin. Many people think it is a pump and dump, and many people hate meme coins. Cryptobridge, the biggest decentralized exchange, must be quite stupid to offer to list turtle coin for free. Coingeko ranked it No 16 out of 3000 coins in dev score, ahead of Ripple and Neo and Waves, I think they are half blind too, certainly not as clever as you are. Just follow the news and verify if what I said is true 
Activity: 43
well, not exactly, I bought it when it was cheaper back in September, plus I sold some coins for profit. in FIAT terms, I think around 2500 dollars
Wow congratulations, your $2,500 turned into $9,000 right now.

I never looked at the buy orders but are there people that are willing to buy such amount of turtle coin if you ever want to sell it? How long do you prefer on holding this coin?

Edit: I looked at tradesatoshi and there's too high buy orders. 3 BTC just wow.

of course he made a good profit because he bought this coins when the price was below 1 sat,, and now the price already hit 2 sat
thats the excess if we buy a coin when the price below 1 sat, so when the price hit 1 sat we will make an enough profit buddy,,  Wink
Below 1 sat? is there any coin that's under that price? its the cheapest that I can ever know.

Thanks for explaning the difference of 1 sat to 2 sat, anyway I already knew about that. Smiley

Under 1 sat? of course, you use the other alt markets; like doge or whatever
well, not exactly, I bought it when it was cheaper back in September, plus I sold some coins for profit. in FIAT terms, I think around 2500 dollars

I never looked at the buy orders but are there people that are willing to buy such amount of turtle coin if you ever want to sell it? How long do you prefer on holding this coin?

of course he made a good profit because he bought this coins when the price was below 1 sat,, and now the price already hit 2 sat
thats the excess if we buy a coin when the price below 1 sat, so when the price hit 1 sat we will make an enough profit buddy,,  Wink
Below 1 sat? is there any coin that's under that price? its the cheapest that I can ever know.

Thanks for explaning the difference of 1 sat to 2 sat, anyway I already knew about that. Smiley
Activity: 265
This is clearly some type of pump and dump coin being initiated by a thread to get more pumps. Unless the creator was a fan of ninja turtles i can't see why anyone would want to invest in such a coin
the creator is a fan of ninja turtles, thats why he goes by the name of rocksteady Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
This is clearly some type of pump and dump coin being initiated by a thread to get more pumps. Unless the creator was a fan of ninja turtles i can't see why anyone would want to invest in such a coin
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Really?

BTW, you are in control of your own life. We are on the internet and we can't really know if you are telling the truth but i'll just assume that you are.

You are promoting this Turtlecoin here and if someone bites to it then you are millionaire in an instant.

About your life, you are still young and there is still a lot of future ahead of you and i'll tell you, your parents knows what best for your future and i think you should have listen to them.
There's no way this is a true story. But a nice fiction, though. But he can really earn that $50k if he wants so.
Just an advice for him, "what you always say will happen". I'm talking about being "fucked up".
I was not that lucky, I bought at probably $0.000037 on average, I put in 2500 dollars in FIAT, and the rest I sold other coins to buy turtle, but half of my coins are bought at near bottom so was not so bad.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

thats the excess if we buy a coin when the price below 1 sat, so when the price hit 1 sat we will make an enough profit buddy,,  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: