Pages:
Author

Topic: I've just put ALL my student savings into TURTLECOIN ($50K) - page 13. (Read 26772 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 13
well, not exactly, I bought it when it was cheaper back in September, plus I sold some coins for profit. in FIAT terms, I think around 2500 dollars
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I bought 100 million, my biggest holding, I am thinking 100x to 100x as well, the coin beat so many 100 million or billion market cap coins in every single dimension
You bought 100,000,000 turtle coin?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/turtlecoin/ price is $0.000093 USD

$0.000093 USD * 100,000,000 = $9,300

you invested that amount?
the story is true, even in the Chinese turtle communitee someone named Soros123 or SorosReport reported the purchase, 13 BTC in just a few minutes, the whole sell wall at 2 Satoshi disappeared.
I would not do the same in his place, probably 10k or 20k maximum, but this kid exhibit some attributes of a gambler and entrepreneur, he studies an opportunity hard, and then took risk, I think it is a well calculated risk, remember, without action, the world is still just an idea
I bought 100 million, my biggest holding, I am thinking 100x to 100x as well, the coin beat so many 100 million or billion market cap coins in every single dimension
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
To  be sincere I don't believe your story but if you have made indeed the decision to invest in an unknown project called Turtlecoin, the chance of you getting your money back is 1% IMO, but no risk, no reward, if this work in your favour this could be the life changing investment and you will be set for life
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
I don’t know whether this topic influenced the growth that the Turtle Coin showed today. Just check it on cmc. The project has grown very well and this is a rather strange coincidence.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Damn guys so much noob and looser in this thread. Did you even consider to DYOR on turtlecoin?

Fuck it guys! OFC monero & stellar & shit are more established but how the fuck I'm supposed to gain an X100-1000 with em??? Damnit guyz, It's the ABC of investing. Invest with kids with potential, sell em when they're old and popular damnit.

Our little turtles are slowly but steadily going to 1B marketcap in 2-5 years and you can do nothing about it. In fact nobody can. You can't stop us you hear me? I'm gonna be the next fucking Roger Ver of turtlecoin you can't stop me  Cool Cool

Buying more LTC to lock in a buy wall for support. I gotchu
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
It is your decision to made in investment, we don’t have a say. I really hope the $50k you have invested is your money instead of your parents’ hard earned money.
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
Damn guys so much noob and looser in this thread. Did you even consider to DYOR on turtlecoin?

Fuck it guys! OFC monero & stellar & shit are more established but how the fuck I'm supposed to gain an X100-1000 with em??? Damnit guyz, It's the ABC of investing. Invest with kids with potential, sell em when they're old and popular damnit.

Our little turtles are slowly but steadily going to 1B marketcap in 2-5 years and you can do nothing about it. In fact nobody can. You can't stop us you hear me? I'm gonna be the next fucking Roger Ver of turtlecoin you can't stop me  Cool Cool
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Its a quite sad story to be honest.. the parents always try to make us look like childs and i totally can feel your anger. The post seems legitmate for me and i can't say anything. But, there's always a chance, you can make your dream come true easily if there was a good pump on turtle coin that i dont know anything about but i can assure you that shitcoins with pumps are equal to gold.
Best of luck and best wishes to you and to all of us.
copper member
Activity: 266
It is very risky to put everything on one coin, especially if it is such an unknown coin as turtlecoin.
I wish you luck, but i am really unsure if your investment is a good decision.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Another shit advertising, you know what my friend of you feel you will became the hotest rich man in the town in 22, why you just waste your time to write this. But no offense I rather buy some ethereum or stellar
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
This looks like one of those people who bait people to buy unpopular coins to pump it or what we call "pump and dump". Well, if this story really is true then it was your decision but you should know the risk you had taken because this is a pretty new coin and we will never know if it will die or not. If I have that kind of money right now, I would probably divide into ETH, Bitcoin, DOGE, and probably monero or EOS because these coins have proven themselves to have potential.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
 Cheesy There are two ways the Golden Gate Bridge is one of them. To be honest, I think you made a big mistake. The fact is that there is no accurate prediction whether a cryptocurrency will survive in 2019. Yes, of course, intuziasty say yes. But I see dozens of people get out of the game. Damn it for 5 months, I have not received more than one coin as a hunter. What does all this mean? The market is dying.

Now I think a lot of options to invest $ 50k. And this is not the most successful investment. I just see how new coins enter the market and how their price falls so low that they cannot be sold. Good luck to you.
Obviously, if there is a bull run and the coin makes x100 - x1000 then it doesn’t matter how many times its price drops.

Even by 100% or 200%, but then it will grow by 1000%.

Of course, if the plan works and if there is a bull run and if this particular coin makes XXX.

Too much if.

one thing that has been the case with most of the pump and dump unknown altcoins like this one that OP is advertising is that these coins get pumped a lot but only in a short time. for example they go from 100 satoshi to 5000 satoshi and then get dumped down to 50 satoshi because everyone leaves it after the massive dump. in other words it goes even lower than its initial price so there is no winning.

and OP seems to be oblivious to pump and dumps or pretends to be.

yes you are right, investing in coins like that is very risky. I was very amazed to see his trust in the coin. I hope he realized that what he did was a mistake.

Not much to loose really when it was just trading at 1 SAT. And way less on the LTC trading pair. He will succeed.
This kid is deffinetly not kidding. He is telling the truth. Dont worry buddy i went all in, my full sack, when it was trading at 55LTC. I dont regret it at all😂😂. Dont let these goons shill ya on doge.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
You should respect your parents as they will do the right for your future and if you insist about crypto then you have no assurance that turtlecoin will give you a bright future...crypto is unpredictable nobody knows the best coins that will give us profits.
It's not the end...you can go home and accept and follow the advise of your parents. Don't waste your time in a unpredictable investment. You can go college at the same time invest in crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
Obviously, if there is a bull run and the coin makes x100 - x1000 then it doesn’t matter how many times its price drops.

Of course, if the plan works and if there is a bull run and if this particular coin makes XXX.

Too much if.

one thing that has been the case with most of the pump and dump unknown altcoins like this one that OP is advertising is that these coins get pumped a lot but only in a short time. for example they go from 100 satoshi to 5000 satoshi and then get dumped down to 50 satoshi because everyone leaves it after the massive dump. in other words it goes even lower than its initial price so there is no winning.

yes you are right, investing in coins like that is very risky. I was very amazed to see his trust in the coin. I hope he realized that what he did was a mistake.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...

Too much if.

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
You're already a legend Johnny for taking up that decision. Sure its a lot of money that you invested to a rank 588 coin but who knows what will happen to that coin in the future.

I wish you all the best but why you didn't chose to hop in to bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: