Pages:
Author

Topic: I've made 600k in Crypto - When to call it quits - page 10. (Read 15521 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Okay we can say that you are now success in crypto trading and we all know also that you are having profits now but quitting will be difficult for sure because you said that you are professional trader and claiming some profits when you quit there will always time that you will think about crypto price and every token that you left i guess you can quit when you already sell all your funds in digital world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

My portfolio currently looks like this....

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin
and tiny holdings in Waves, Lisk, Stratis, Game.....

I think that both XRB and PRL can double easily this year.

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

What would you do if you were me? When do we call it a day and give up trading?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Well, congratulations to you for achieving such goals. I personally would suggest to you to trust your guts over your peer pressure, you have already said that you have more knowledge on the market better than your friends. So, trust your guts over such opinions but if something went wrong don't regret anything. As I see it would be a long time for bitcoin to collapse and drops to zero, so strive and continue earning before such disaster happens but set a certain goal for you to feel the result what you are working hard.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
That is a huge profit man!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Its best time to take back all that you invested and keep only the profits there.. That will make you at no risk zone.
Do you even know what you’re saying at all? That he should take only the money he has invested and just leave the profit? Like seriously, do know what you’re talking about? I will advise him to even take out more than 70 to 80% of his profit and his invested money. 600k is not a small amount of money to be joking around with.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
You can call it a quit, there is nothing wrong with quitting when you think it is right to do so. 600k is not a small amount of profit to be made from cryptocurrency, I have never seen anyone boast of such an amount of profit except one of the whales I have seen boast of billions of profit made in a single Bitcoin investment. If I will be able to make up to a 100k profit from this at once, I might really call it a quit.
Activity: 293
That is a huge profit man!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Its best time to take back all that you invested and keep only the profits there.. That will make you at no risk zone.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

Since you believe that the price of Bitcoin will continue to go up, why not just leave the money and wait to see how much it will reach by October or November? I said October and November cause that was when the price of Bitcoin got into a bull run in 2017.

I’m believing that the same thing is going to happen this year too, and only those with patience will benefit from it. I don’t know for you, if you feel like you’re okay with the 600k and there is no need to go further with it then you can withdraw your money.
All those who have achieved their target in the world of the crypto currency and that they have made their desired amount of money must be very much lucky and that they are having some good expertise as well. But the thing is I don’t think so that there is anything good which you can do by quitting this crypto market as this can help you in making of lot more money as well but for that you need to stay into this market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
Hi Guys

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin

Since you believe that the price of Bitcoin will continue to go up, why not just leave the money and wait to see how much it will reach by October or November? I said October and November cause that was when the price of Bitcoin got into a bull run in 2017.

I’m believing that the same thing is going to happen this year too, and only those with patience will benefit from it. I don’t know for you, if you feel like you’re okay with the 600k and there is no need to go further with it then you can withdraw your money.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
I wonder what will be in the mind of the investor who started this thread when bitcoin was still $15000 and now that the currency is struggling to make $10000. It will get more heart broken not to have taken some profit then. With the large numbers of altcoin in the wallet, swapping altcoin can be another option though it is risky but take the courage to put a little portion in some other project
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
is bad portofolio
youre only alocation bitcoin 1,5%
is big presentage only coin not popular and low volume transaction
Activity: 176
What to do in your money that get in cryptocurrency? Well you should think you future, You have the money right now but you didn't know if you have money in the future so in doing savings for your future for sure there will be a big chance of getting a good life with cryptocurrency. You can quit in crypto if you have enough money to start business.
Activity: 12
Maybe if you will find some great amd promising ICO, then put some of your money in it. You could wait a few years, and maybe by then you'll have another million or two... So more profit, bigger house, and better car.

Actually, take out some of your money right now and buy yourself a nice car now. You deserve it.

Thats what Im doing now with LEDU... But it will take a couple of years, it is a young project.
Activity: 68
This is kind of weird but lest assume you are right. Advice is sell it and quit.
Activity: 51
Maybe if you will find some great amd promising ICO, then put some of your money in it. You could wait a few years, and maybe by then you'll have another million or two... So more profit, bigger house, and better car.

Actually, take out some of your money right now and buy yourself a nice car now. You deserve it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
Beginning of January would have been indeed a good time to sell and make a break. But this was anyway an exceptional downswing and recently the market has recovered. if you have such a huge amount avalable, I would leave the already high priced coins and try my luck again with several low priced altcoins. Alternatively and depending on your skills you could also start your own ICO project.

If he made that much and sold back in december or yeah even in january, that was the best time to quit or withdraw a substantial amount of it. The best action would have been to convert to fiat then buy back bitcoins or the alts that went down recently. If he would have bought back bitcoins when it went down to $6,000 then he would have made another 50% by now. But seriously, it's quite hard to predict the price movement of bitcoins anyway.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Beginning of January would have been indeed a good time to sell and make a break. But this was anyway an exceptional downswing and recently the market has recovered. if you have such a huge amount avalable, I would leave the already high priced coins and try my luck again with several low priced altcoins. Alternatively and depending on your skills you could also start your own ICO project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
You should quit at the end of the last year Smiley You are a bit late mate. But i believe that when somebody joins the system this thing will go forever. Because money talks my friend...
Activity: 168
I suggest you to put 1/3 portion in Bitcoin , 1/3 in Altcoins and remaining 1/3 in fiat. Since , it's already a long time since you posted. Apparently we are heading a bull market i assumed you sold some of your portion in bull market. Now you have more chances of making money. But remember crypto is here to stay so stick at least with 50 % of wealth.
Activity: 58
This is a very strange portfolio and there is very less one can say.
Activity: 12
I think if you find a promising project you can make a lot of money. I think that LiveEdu platform is very promising, per to per future technologies education. Their token LEDU will be high in demand IMO. I bought it for cheap now, and if everything goes well, I think there's a lot of money to be made.
Activity: 18
Why give up now? At least make a mil  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: