Pages:
Author

Topic: I've made 600k in Crypto - When to call it quits - page 2. (Read 15521 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
If I am in your position, I will sell 75% of the assets that I have diverted by buying a garden, because here the garden is still very promising and I will invest it in stock. The rest I will still play crypto trading
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Bro,  Never ever quit understand. Because it is long journey ahead of us.
If you want some money you can sell some of these. And work on other cryoto and earn in which you easily satisfied. Goodluck.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money.
Six hundred thousand dollars is a huge amount of money in my country, that is worth hundred millions of my country’s currency and I think if I’m the one who go such an amount of money I would probably call it a quit and withdraw everything. With that $600,000 I can start a very bug business here that can bring me a lot of profits and even put me on same level with the richest people in my country. Damn, when am I going to get that kind of money ? Hmph… well all it takes is hard work.

If he held his coins he probably has <$100k now at best, probably <$50k.  Anyone even now telling him to hold is foolish - though hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Lol that’s true, believe me I was thinking the same thing even, cause I checked when he posted this and made a little price Bitcoin price. If he truly made $600,000 in crypto and decided to leave it in his wallet from then till now then trust he will be regretting what he did. And if he did, then that’s because he was being greedy lol. I can’t have that kind of money in my wallet and won’t be checking my wallet every seconds, every minute and hour lol.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
I think personally more money can be made but for now it's not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket. Why not invest in real estate or better still get professional advise. Buying houses is not a bad idea but starting your own family and having a secured future is far better now!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Get back in after a crash. Or at least reduce it to 15% or less of your holdings. Buy some mining gear at good prices if you like so you're actually producing the asset not just purchasing and speculating.

It will not last long before we will see btc prices back up again 7k and then 8k. So it is  a good time for people to buy at lesser price and make easy money when the rise will happen you can sell it or hold it for longer term as per your requirement.
Activity: 70
Get back in after a crash. Or at least reduce it to 15% or less of your holdings. Buy some mining gear at good prices if you like so you're actually producing the asset not just purchasing and speculating.
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
This guy posted the opening post back earlier at the peak of 2017/2018 - I somehow doubt this guy still has his coins - though who knows, maybe he held them to the bitter end... hopefully this guy did make some fat profits at the end of it all!
Exactly.  If he held his coins he probably has <$100k now at best, probably <$50k.  Anyone even now telling him to hold is foolish - though hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Activity: 94
This guy posted the opening post back earlier at the peak of 2017/2018 - I somehow doubt this guy still has his coins - though who knows, maybe he held them to the bitter end... hopefully this guy did make some fat profits at the end of it all!
I will diversify my portfolio with a few top 100 coins, FUN and XRT look good to me. I think Bitcoin and the Alts will ebb and flow a lot this year, so plan on moving most of my funds back into Bitcoin
Activity: 37
What a unique portfolio you've got. Why quit now when you've got the potential and assets to gain more.? What you need is well draft out portfolio plan. Almost all if not all the coins you have got big long term potentials. Do not listen to your friends, follow your own path. My advice to you would be, sell half of your coins and hold the other half. It is just too early to sell off and quit over some peanut change. Investments are for long term financial stability.
Activity: 67
Never invest all your funds at a go. Make sure to divide it into half and half.
Activity: 26
Just pay your taxes and get over with it. Call it quits maybe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

My portfolio currently looks like this....

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin
and tiny holdings in Waves, Lisk, Stratis, Game.....

I think that both XRB and PRL can double easily this year.

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

What would you do if you were me? When do we call it a day and give up trading?

Many thanks for your help in advance.
It is too early to quit, it may be a good idea to cash out some of your profits but you seem to have talent for this so use that talent to produce more money, the next bull market is going to be even bigger than the past one and you do not want to miss it, I am waiting for it because if it is big enough then it could be possible for me live a comfortable life for a long time.
Activity: 22
Holding will surely help you in the longer run and will help you earn some money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
If you made some decent profit then it is always good to leave by selling them and wait until the price starts decreasing again because it will give good chance to make some more money. If you quit you will stay with those profits only.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

My portfolio currently looks like this....

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin
and tiny holdings in Waves, Lisk, Stratis, Game.....

I think that both XRB and PRL can double easily this year.

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

What would you do if you were me? When do we call it a day and give up trading?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

If I were you,I will continue investing in crypto while helping my siblings. We are the same in planning to help others. But don't forget to invest for yourself. Buy a real estate and put a business out of crypto.
I suggest you should do technical and fundamental analysis about SciDex before investing in it because there are many scams and you should be careful about your money. Small crypto hasgreatpotencail for growth and many people are putting their money to earn more in the future. They can buy huge quantity of small quantity and if the price increase a little bit they will earn a lot of money.

There are some options for you. Split your money in different coins so that your deficits and profit will be converted to more than one coin and you will be mentally relaxed. Other option is this, withdraw half of your money and invest in some regular business. If you lose your money in crypto you will continue with your regular business and survival for you will be easy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I like your portfolio of cryptocurrency. Very competently distributed the funds, invested in various cryptocurrencies and therefore received a large profit. I think you should continue to earn on the same scheme.
When you win $600k? I think when the price was $20k. Do you still hold your coins and didn’t sell any of them? If so then you have lost thousands of dollars. You have spent a lot of time in cryptocurrency and when you won such a big money you should start some regular business also and keep some in your wallet. It is better than asking again and again.
Hold, till the time is not going right and sell it as soon as you see yourself earning profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Even you made a bulk of money out of cryptocurrency you should consider that you provide a big role in the cryptocurrency now. You're a trader now. Even you quit now you will still thinking about it for sure. Quitting is not the solution you must rest only not quit .
Not exit but have certain stops in the market. Getting out of the market should also be considered. Your high revenue, you can balance them to serve your life. Investing in other business areas such as real estate, trading, etc. To make money work for you.
Activity: 157
Its okay to sell part of your holding and hold on to the rest for further increase. Congrats on the achievement so far
Pages:
Jump to: