Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 122. (Read 631736 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
August 29, 2014, 03:10:41 PM

I have about 240,000 IXC on a hard drive some where from back in the day when I routinely forked it. I also have about 60K on another set of flash drives from DS several exchanges back then also. Recently I started going through a bunch of flash drives and found 400K of SC2 across several hundred wallets I setup to attack it on launch day as well pleasantly finding 9500 LTC I totally forgot I had mined during the first few weeks.

Best of luck on IXC but I seriously doubt it is going anywhere.

Theoretically you have about ~10 BTC but selling off that much IXC would be near impossible, so yeah, hold it or sell it slow.

~BCX~

Unreal.  Tripping and finding some lost 9,500 LTC.  Man!!!

I'm breaking myself trying to figure out how to buy some BTC right now.  If someone was very reputable I'd use 100,000 of my IXC as collateral to borrow maybe 3 BTC.  But I don't wanna lose those coins so it would have to be someone who's already rich [like you BCX].  lol.

9500 LTC... that was like $475,000 in its peak.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
August 29, 2014, 02:16:30 PM

I have about 240,000 IXC on a hard drive some where from back in the day when I routinely forked it. I also have about 60K on another set of flash drives from DS several exchanges back then also. Recently I started going through a bunch of flash drives and found 400K of SC2 across several hundred wallets I setup to attack it on launch day as well pleasantly finding 9500 LTC I totally forgot I had mined during the first few weeks.

Best of luck on IXC but I seriously doubt it is going anywhere.

Theoretically you have about ~10 BTC but selling off that much IXC would be near impossible, so yeah, hold it or sell it slow.

~BCX~

Unreal.  Tripping and finding some lost 9,500 LTC.  Man!!!

I'm breaking myself trying to figure out how to buy some BTC right now.  If someone was very reputable I'd use 100,000 of my IXC as collateral to borrow maybe 3 BTC.  But I don't wanna lose those coins so it would have to be someone who's already rich [like you BCX].  lol.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 29, 2014, 12:14:50 PM

So where did you post that you sold most of your IXC?  And why?

I've been posting for at least a couple months now on various threads that I've had to sell to pay bills.  It wasn't all at once, just a few blocks at a time as I needed the money.

I will not go below 1% or 210,000 IXC.  I'll beg, borrow and steal before I sell anymore.  And if I can get any money to buy BTC I will start buying my IXC back.

I've been out of a job since last year so making ends meet has been a very difficult task for me.  My wife is not very happy about all the money I pumped into this imaginary crypto money.  She keeps telling me:  "It's not even real money."  Haha.

I hope to prove her wrong and show her all the real things this imaginary money can buy [within the next year].
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
August 29, 2014, 09:39:33 AM

For those that don't follow IXC on CEX.io, it's price was crushed ~9hrs ago....big seller took it down to 110sat

Hope to have given some serious hours testing more aspects of the new 9.2 client this coming week, still looking real sweet and no problems to report.  Now that I've cleaned up my networking mess and can port forward to the machine running the client, it will be on there as a full node allot of the time.

That happened within an hour or so after I posted on here that I have sold a lot my IXC and I put a large block up for sale.

While I was selling tons of my IXC around 5,900 on Cryptsy, there was always an invisible buyer there.  I don't know how that's possible, maybe Cryptsy is bribed to hide certain orders but I was literally dumping over 100,000 IXC at around 5900 and even though there were no visible bids my orders would sell I'm seconds.

Now I tried it again at 5,907 and it's been nearly 2 hours and not a single nibble.

So someone had massive invisible orders to buy anything below 6,000 and now order has been completely pulled.

So the question is, why didn't they let it drop when I was selling and why are they now all of a sudden taking it down by force.

I did expect the price to be manipulated to under 1,000 Satoshi I just didn't think they would take this long.

Or perhaps the buyer wanted say 1% of IXC and now that he's got it they can take it down.

I just wish they'd get it over with.  I'm really sick of all the waiting and all the games.

Should our time come, payback is gonna be a bitch.  I won't easily forget all these mind games and bullshit manipulation.

So where did you post that you sold most of your IXC?  And why?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
August 29, 2014, 09:25:33 AM
He never said this week...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
August 29, 2014, 08:46:41 AM

For those that don't follow IXC on CEX.io, it's price was crushed ~9hrs ago....big seller took it down to 110sat

Hope to have given some serious hours testing more aspects of the new 9.2 client this coming week, still looking real sweet and no problems to report.  Now that I've cleaned up my networking mess and can port forward to the machine running the client, it will be on there as a full node allot of the time.

That happened within an hour or so after I posted on here that I have sold a lot my IXC and I put a large block up for sale.

While I was selling tons of my IXC around 5,900 on Cryptsy, there was always an invisible buyer there.  I don't know how that's possible, maybe Cryptsy is bribed to hide certain orders but I was literally dumping over 100,000 IXC at around 5900 and even though there were no visible bids my orders would sell I'm seconds.

Now I tried it again at 5,907 and it's been nearly 2 hours and not a single nibble.

So someone had massive invisible orders to buy anything below 6,000 and now order has been completely pulled.

So the question is, why didn't they let it drop when I was selling and why are they now all of a sudden taking it down by force.

I did expect the price to be manipulated to under 1,000 Satoshi I just didn't think they would take this long.

Or perhaps the buyer wanted say 1% of IXC and now that he's got it they can take it down.

I just wish they'd get it over with.  I'm really sick of all the waiting and all the games.

Should our time come, payback is gonna be a bitch.  I won't easily forget all these mind games and bullshit manipulation.

There is no way you sold 100,000 on cryptsy.  I can see there was nowhere near that volume for the whole week.
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
August 29, 2014, 05:03:12 AM
So ... two weeks later and the circle jerk on this thread continues, for the lulz.

Where are the improvements and massive innovations some keep hyping?  Did we even get a build going?

I'm sticking with 15 Oct as the time we reach 21m scamcoins, and then.... death.
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
August 29, 2014, 04:57:48 AM
Oldminer may know about hardware but he's not a software guy, he's not a coder.
Lol, that's more evidence he's Thomas.  Let's move on, this is already known.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 29, 2014, 02:58:45 AM

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
August 28, 2014, 11:41:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
August 28, 2014, 10:19:38 PM
and some of us have a very long memory

It looks like many are gathering here for a single purpose. They waited three years, hoping in this moment.

Thanks for your support, Bitcoiners. Don't worry, in life there is always the opportuny to return the courtesy.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 28, 2014, 04:45:08 PM
The commitment of the IXCOIN gurus is amazing.  Until the very end are these hopeful creatures sticking with their long gone angel.

§HMWD§

It's remarkable that a new user feels the need to leave his first comment for iXcoin community.

Her unwitting mind caught in vast delusion.  Her soul hoping for the unearthly.  Ongoingly,  unconditionally,  hope.  Bright.  A star.

Were we not to know her mournful and bitter fall,  enchanting charms of triumph and fortune were to be the hearty wish.

§HMWD§
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
August 28, 2014, 04:39:19 AM
Hi Nasakioto,

any word on what will you will be doing with all the coins you pre-mined? Will they still be kept for bounties?

If so, you U so great.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 28, 2014, 03:03:43 AM
The commitment of the IXCOIN gurus is amazing.  Until the very end are these hopeful creatures sticking with their long gone angel.

Quote from: deadsea33
iXcoin is gonna wake up on Nov 2014
A resurrection.  A rebirth.  A come-back from the vast sea of dead altcoins.  The first of its kind hoping to achieve the irrevocable.

Your hope for the impossible is remarkable,  dear deadsea33.

§HMWD§
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 28, 2014, 01:37:26 AM
and you know thomas is def fond of that original secret society ixcoin logo

Well, he did want to use that crappy old design which surprised me but I don't see why it's a secret society logo.  At least I've never seen it.  Worst case it's a double cross which of course would fit right in with the rest of the hidden Jesuit/Christian symbolism embedded within iXCoin.

But of course that's just more coincidences.

I'm getting so tired of this shit I really wanna kick Thomas' ass if I ever seen him which will never happen which just made me even more upset just now which makes me wanna kick his ass even more but I digress.

Oye!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 28, 2014, 01:29:50 AM
Is it possible that Oldminer is Fred? Thomas's partner.

I never found any evidence of any Fred.  I think it's just another made up identity.  Two brothers, the TWINgham bros?

Just more BS to further confuse and distract people from what's really going on.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 28, 2014, 01:27:51 AM

hmmm, it does kinda seem that way. (edit, which would mean he popped in the other day to make fun cause of vlad calling out thomas)

So then WHO is Old Miner?

"Currently mining with 2 x 6950's but looking to expand in the near future. Have already made plans to move into larger accommodation to facilitate a few new rigs."

"Good luck to you all and welcome aboard! I'm sure this is going to be one hell of a ride, as its proven to be already."[/i]

Oldminer may know about hardware but he's not a software guy, he's not a coder.  I know him pretty well, I actually consider him a friend.  We had a rough start but he's actually a good guy and he seems pretty honest.  

And he doesn't care much about IXC - I have tried to get him to buy some IXC simply cause I like him and I want him to not miss the next big thing, but he keeps telling me iXCoin isn't gonna make it and he is always involved with other coins which he prefers over iXCoin.

I doubt Thomas would be saying that about a coin he's still paying large bounties on.

As for his early BTC mining; maybe he sold his Bitcoins early like a lot of early adopters or maybe he had bills to pay like me; but I am also pretty certain that oldminer is not well off financially and if he had a premine worth a bunch of Bitcoins he probably would have sold it by now, at least part of it, and moved on, like every other dev has over the past few years.

Sorry, it just doesn't add up to me and I really wanna believe the truth if this was it.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 28, 2014, 01:18:47 AM

You're reading that thread with about 50+ replies deleted.

TN is Old Miner.

I know it's very disappointing but true.

~BCX~

How do you know this for sure?  

Look, I wanna believe the truth but the truth usually makes sense and this stuff just doesn't.  

So tell me what reason would oldminer have to be on this forum daily but only log on as Thomas a few times per year?  Why damage iXcoin's rep [even more] and make himself look bad?  If it's cause he doesn't care about IXC then why hold onto so many iXCoins for so many years and still pay out the large bounties?

If oldminer is Thomas then the most plausible explanation is that he is a contractor and he is told what to do and when to log on and what to post by whoever hired him originally.

But I still don't see it.  I've read Thomas' posts and oldminer is very different - oldminer is not exactly polite to people who treat him badly, while Thomas was always courteous and well spoken with even the most aggressive trolls.  

legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
August 28, 2014, 01:12:27 AM

Thomas was outted way back in mid 2011.

His identity is no mystery.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/thomas-nasakioto-of-ixcoin-is-oldminer-37502

~BCX~

I read that entire thread more than once and I saw no conclusive proof so I wouldn't presume Thomas was outed.

I know Oldminer pretty well and I am pretty certain he's not Thomas. 

Oldminer is on this forum daily, no reason then for Thomas to only log on once every few months unless there's a real purpose for it which would take us right back again to a premeditated plan.

Oldminer is not rich in any way, if he had a premine worth a bunch of Bitcoins I'm pretty sure he would have sold some of it or maybe all of it by now.

Finally, if Oldminer was Thomas he would most likely trust me with at least access to his github files and the dot org domain.  The fact Thomas trusts no-one says a lot about who he is or what kind of a person he is, or perhaps that the choice is not his to be made which I think is the most likely reason as I still believe Thomas was simply contracted for the job [anonymously] and he doesn't even know who he's working for [yet].

These [and other facts] are stronger proof that Oldminer is not Thomas, more so than the flimsy circumstantial evidence which suggests that he is Thomas.

You're reading that thread with about 50+ replies deleted.

TN is Old Miner.

I know it's very disappointing but true.

~BCX~
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 28, 2014, 12:34:04 AM

Thomas was outted way back in mid 2011.

His identity is no mystery.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/thomas-nasakioto-of-ixcoin-is-oldminer-37502

~BCX~

I read that entire thread more than once and I saw no conclusive proof so I wouldn't presume Thomas was outed.

I know Oldminer pretty well and I am pretty certain he's not Thomas. 

Oldminer is on this forum daily, no reason then for Thomas to only log on once every few months unless there's a real purpose for it which would take us right back again to a premeditated plan.

Oldminer is not rich in any way, if he had a premine worth a bunch of Bitcoins I'm pretty sure he would have sold some of it or maybe all of it by now.

Finally, if Oldminer was Thomas he would most likely trust me with at least access to his github files and the dot org domain.  The fact Thomas trusts no-one says a lot about who he is or what kind of a person he is, or perhaps that the choice is not his to be made which I think is the most likely reason as I still believe Thomas was simply contracted for the job [anonymously] and he doesn't even know who he's working for [yet].

These [and other facts] are stronger proof that Oldminer is not Thomas, more so than the flimsy circumstantial evidence which suggests that he is Thomas.

Jump to: