Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 147. (Read 631736 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
June 25, 2014, 11:43:59 AM

no one has claimed anything about ixcoin since you found?
if you were not in ixcoin, still work?

this coin is very rare,more or less holding the price, no sales ... if it weren't known for this thread .. who supposedly is keeping? what is the real value??

congratulations, the website, it was necessary

sorry for my English, I'm Spanish

Grin Grin

A bit difficult to understand your questions.

-  No, nobody has come out and claimed anything [spectacular] about iXcoin since I found it about 1 year ago.

-  If I had not found it then I'm pretty certain we wouldn't have even a shred of an iXcoin community - which I think was the intended goal with the entire circus act behind Thomas and his premine.

That said, if iXcoin succeeds it's not because I found it, it's because that was the intention from day one.  At least that's my theory.  I don't think CEX got involved cause they saw Vlad Make some crazy posts.  I think they were into this iXcoin game before I ever found out about it.

Who is holding iXcoin?

That's a good question.  I think we have some large secret holders who have been holding for a long time.  And I also think we have the biggest, deepest and best distribution out of any coin on earth, far surpassing even Bitcoin. 

So if iXcoin really does take off, many people will be brought up, financially, compared to any other alt or even Bitcoin, where .1% controls over 40% of the Bitcoin wealth.

Regards!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
June 25, 2014, 11:38:03 AM

PublicJud,

We own the iXcoinFoundation .org domain which is where the foundation website will be when it's complete, not iXcoin .co.

To everyone else,

Deadsea made the site in the few spare hours he had, it was intended to be nothing more than a very rough draft, a place holder so we can have something up before the coin summit next month.

That said, I think it looks great, better than anything I could design.  If you can help improve it then it would be much appreciated, if you can't, then at least be constructive in your criticisms instead of acting like douchebags.

Much appreciated!
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
June 25, 2014, 10:26:41 AM
FrictionlessCoin

wow u have this brilliant guy, are u serious here w/ me right now? 

hes the best developer of the United States and perhaps of the entire planet.  with this dude IXC will exceed BTC and we will all become dem IXC-slaves.

its vladding up in here.  iXcoin to the stars!  Prize for #1 innovation imminent!

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
June 25, 2014, 10:08:18 AM

Rough draft [courtesy of DeadSea33] of the official NEW iXcoin Foundation Website.

Please give your input.  

Thought it would be nice to have this website up for the big CoinSummit next month in London.

Thanks!

i really hope this is a bad joke.  site looks like a 10 year old put it together Huh

~CfA~

Are you offering your help to make it better?

Thanks!

I am offering my help to make it better.  But I will need some direction as to who to contact.  Who controls www.ixcoin.co ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
June 25, 2014, 07:23:29 AM

Rough draft [courtesy of DeadSea33] of the official NEW iXcoin Foundation Website.

Please give your input.  

Thought it would be nice to have this website up for the big CoinSummit next month in London.

Thanks!

i really hope this is a bad joke.  site looks like a 10 year old put it together Huh

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
June 25, 2014, 07:09:03 AM
ecoinfund not dead, maybe there is some internet dns problem, some people can't to visit the ecoinfund exchange 2 weeks ago. but now it's ok.
happy trade:http://www.ecoinfund.com/market=73

Thanks for the info about Ecoinfund. It seems there you can sell iXc for an higher price.

I just noticed that Cryptoaltex, one the the ten IXC exchange, is dead.

Sell history:  about 20 000 coins (average price 7000-8000) last 5 days.   Shocked

poloniex sell history: about 10 000 last two weeks
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 25, 2014, 05:40:00 AM
ecoinfund not dead, maybe there is some internet dns problem, some people can't to visit the ecoinfund exchange 2 weeks ago. but now it's ok.
happy trade:http://www.ecoinfund.com/market=73
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
June 25, 2014, 04:26:12 AM

Please give your input.  

no one has claimed anything about ixcoin since you found?
if you were not in ixcoin, still work?

this coin is very rare,more or less holding the price, no sales ... if it weren't known for this thread .. who supposedly is keeping? what is the real value??

congratulations, the website, it was necessary

sorry for my English, I'm Spanish

Grin Grin

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
June 25, 2014, 02:03:30 AM
I think the first ever iX coins were sent in block 125 --- a little trivia  

http://block.al.tcoin.info/block/00000000e77c7b9632fa43cfffa614d0563653011f6008edea23af5705028afe

192 iXcoins?

Thomas, did you order a pizza?  lol.

Look at the ridiculously low difficulty - one could have mined entire blocks with a crappy laptop.  I can't believe I never heard of these coins until after Bitcoin hit $266.  

Then again, I guess I'm still luckier than 99.9% of the planet, thus far.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
June 25, 2014, 01:26:49 AM
I think the first ever iX coins were sent in block 125 --- a little trivia 

http://block.al.tcoin.info/block/00000000e77c7b9632fa43cfffa614d0563653011f6008edea23af5705028afe
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
June 25, 2014, 12:44:24 AM

Thanks for your input, Mr_Gbs.

Very good suggestions.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 25, 2014, 12:27:16 AM

Please give your input.  

www.[Suspicious link removed]

Thanks!

I would like to see better design. I suggest going with a clean wordpress theme or something that is easy enough to plug and play. I think right now it all over the place. I understand this is a rough draft but if you want to promote that IXC > Bitcoin, you need to give that perception.

Something like this: http://themeforest.net/item/pixelperfect-responsive-landing-page-wp-theme/full_screen_preview/7497703

If you are going to keep the design I would go with this:
> Remove all the logos but one
> Fonts: Simple, clean, tech/digital looking. Something that is easy to read, something easy on the eyes. Also the size of the fonts need to come down. The fonts now don't match the style of the logo
> Colors: Clean, corporate look. Grays, Blues, Blacks using the red sparingly
> Buttons: Should all be up there, when I clicked on the members button I thought it was the board members. Didn't see the board members on the home page. I would differentiate between "Board members" and "members" Also the buttons shouldn't rotate, they should be permanent.
> Need better background pic. Should look for something the helps promote what IXC is. Going to a stock photo site and paying a few dollars for a nice pic may be worth it.
> I would also add a blog - Start writing articles. This will help with SEO and help spread the word about IXC. Start writing articles on why IXC is better that Bitcoin. Use a service like textbroker.com to help write articles quickly.
> Social Media - Synch twitter, facebook, google + youtube, IG, youtube etc. Even linkedin profiles.
> Board Members - Mugshots of the board members. I want to see who is on the board, bios - Adds to credibility and transparency
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
June 24, 2014, 10:07:25 PM
Hi,

Is the Windows wallet from Sourceforge the latest one?

I just bought some IXC, so I guess I'm gonna come along for the ride. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
June 24, 2014, 09:47:48 PM

PublicJud,

I don't know if that's being done on the testnet.  I would ask the counterparty devs about that.

Regards!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
June 24, 2014, 09:43:13 PM

Please give your input.  

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
June 24, 2014, 09:07:43 AM

Friction, new development for counterparty:

Announcement: Over the past few weeks, we've been doing a lot of work on the fee algorithm that Counterparty uses, and now transactions are effectively much cheaper than before. In particular, 'send' transactions can store all of their Counterparty metadata in a 40-byte OP_RETURN output, and you can now specify the exact fees paid for each transaction, as well as the default fee-per-KB amount, dust sizes, and so on. Multi-sig outputs need not be used, so no difficult-to-spend funds need to be sent back to your self at all.

This transaction is an example of a modern send transaction that cost only US $0.01 in fees, with a $0.03 output to the destination. It was constructed and broadcast with the following command: counterpartyd.py send --source=SOURCE --destination=DEST --quantity=1 --asset=XCP --encoding='opreturn' --fee=.00002, and it was confirmed almost immediately. If you're moving lots of assets around, or sending one asset to many users, you can use this script to automate the process and keep costs as low as possible.

Is this being done on the testnet?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
June 24, 2014, 06:54:21 AM

Announcement: Over the past few weeks, we've been doing a lot of work on the fee algorithm that Counterparty uses, and now transactions are effectively much cheaper than before. In particular, 'send' transactions can store all of their Counterparty metadata in a 40-byte OP_RETURN output, and you can now specify the exact fees paid for each transaction, as well as the default fee-per-KB amount, dust sizes, and so on. Multi-sig outputs need not be used, so no difficult-to-spend funds need to be sent back to your self at all.

This transaction is an example of a modern send transaction that cost only US $0.01 in fees, with a $0.03 output to the destination. It was constructed and broadcast with the following command: counterpartyd.py send --source=SOURCE --destination=DEST --quantity=1 --asset=XCP --encoding='opreturn' --fee=.00002, and it was confirmed almost immediately. If you're moving lots of assets around, or sending one asset to many users, you can use this script to automate the process and keep costs as low as possible.

Interesting.  Thanks. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
June 24, 2014, 01:12:36 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2014, 07:43:28 PM
Clearly he is important to Bitcoin history as he has his own crypto card

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
June 23, 2014, 05:43:10 PM

A New interview with CEX.io CIO and iXcoin Board Member, Jeffrey Smith.

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/14317/interview-jeffrey-smith-cio-ghash-io/

[So it begins!]

So let me get this straight,  the most powerful man in the Bitcoin universe is an iXcoin board member?

BINGO!

And NOBODY seems to get it or see it.  Speculation alone should take IXC up 10-20 fold. 

Pretty shocking!
Jump to: