Pages:
Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 29. (Read 631708 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
March 15, 2016, 07:19:13 AM

We'll keep trying to add other exchanges but for now this should at least give us a market to trade in.  I'm doing my best to bully Poloniex in adding us for free but so far they don't appear scared of me.  They have margin and the most liquidity so I'll keep trying.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
March 15, 2016, 07:16:17 AM

I just paid the application fee to yobit.net.  Thank you Deadsea33.

We should hopefully have a [Russian] exchange to trade on later this week. 

Bang on!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
March 14, 2016, 09:31:26 AM

I submitted the form to yobit, pending the fee. 

Can't wait to see some kind of market being made for IXC. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
March 14, 2016, 05:49:04 AM

Let's go for yobit.

Everybody just use caution with this exchange cause they dropped their fee from 1-2 BTC to .1 BTC and have added a lot of scammy coins.  Could be nothing but just don't put more iXC than you can afford to lose on there.

Bang on!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
March 14, 2016, 05:23:15 AM

Yobit is adding new coins for 0.1 BTC.

Smiley

Where in the world are we gonna get .1 BTC from?  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]
March 14, 2016, 12:07:33 AM
Possibly group of hackers that cryptsy is willing to bargain with.  
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
March 13, 2016, 07:10:43 PM

Isn't it Nasakiotoes. Cryptcracker's signature looks like "wrecker" I wouldn't mess with that guy.

Who is wrecker? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]
March 13, 2016, 04:43:30 PM
This just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

https://www.cryptsy.com/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf

It is weird isn't it. Cryptcracker's signature looks like "wrecker" I wouldn't mess with that guy. (Apologies if my criptic typing style caused suspicion. I made it clear what I mean.)
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2016, 02:26:43 PM
who here is running an ixcoin node? i cant get any connections
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
March 13, 2016, 01:57:33 PM
This just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

https://www.cryptsy.com/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
March 07, 2016, 03:28:37 AM

ive contacted them over a dozen times over the past year regarding my missing 5000IXC only to be fobbed off with cut-n-paste replies.

they seem to not know/care about sorting it out.

i suppose they might accept BTC for some of 'their' ill-gotten alts

Sadly, I don't own a single BTC right now but if some miracle happens I'll keep that in mind.  Thx!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
March 07, 2016, 12:58:11 AM

Try contact Cryptsy via support desktop, I suppose they have Lots of IXC

Bahahaaaaa.  I know but it's not theirs.  lol

And I have a feeling they're all gone forever.

ive contacted them over a dozen times over the past year regarding my missing 5000IXC only to be fobbed off with cut-n-paste replies.

they seem to not know/care about sorting it out.

i suppose they might accept BTC for some of 'their' ill-gotten alts
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
March 06, 2016, 04:38:09 PM

Bahahaaaaa.  I know but it's not theirs.  lol

And I have a feeling they're all gone forever.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
March 06, 2016, 04:13:30 PM

Dear f2pool/CEX.io,

If you are interested in selling any of the IXC you are currently collecting in fees in exchange for cash or BTC please let us know; we would like to buy any excess iXcoins you may have.

Regards,

Vlad

Got a response from CEX:

---

Vlad,

We are considering to sell excess of IXC, but need some more time to think over, as there are more priority issues to be solved.

Please, let us know the price at which you'd be ready to buy IXC, and let us keep in touch.

Thank you!

CEX.io

---

We'll work on buying back some IXC if we can reach a reasonable price.  Then we'll figure out an optimal plan of action for those coins.

Cheers!

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2016, 08:26:29 AM
got a bit of good/bad news. it seems like coinomi app update wont be done by the end of this month. the coinomi team is working on a new version atm and it could be a while. So what i'll do is make the pull request for it so its ready when they need it. But i'll make a bitcoinj based version too and launch it

Ahmed
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
March 06, 2016, 04:41:06 AM

Mark, you're the only guy in crypto who writes posts longer than mine.  lol

Thanks for the explanation, brother.  Hopefully something will happen soon cause right now it's not looking good for IXC. 
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
March 06, 2016, 04:37:26 AM
Does anyone have any blocks of 100,000 IXCoins or I0Coins to sell?

If so please specify how many such blocks and at what price per block...

-MarkM-

Dang dude, you stealin' my style.

What's your plan if you get some big blocks?  

To profit, of course! Smiley

Look at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html

See how massively Cryptsy's horrorshow disrupted everyone?

Basically the plan is the same as ever, but Open Transactions still has not finalised its data formats so ever since it changed formats a few years ago we have not been able to use it effectively since all our data is in a now-obsolete format thus can only be worked with using a now-obsolete old version of the code, and to make it worse the specific version we got caught at had no working GUI, we were waiting for the GUI app to be updated to the latest code when that app was effectively abandoned and the data formats were changed. (With the change to new data format no-one bothered to update the GUI to match what had been the latest code at the time.)

It is necessary to have at least some blockchain-based currencies in the mix because they are how value can be moved into and out of the game-multiverse; like happened at Cryptsy when their "bank run" happened all the currencies/assets that could be sold on other platforms were at a premium, such currencies/assets can probably be expected to go up in value locally (within a particular system/platform/game/multiverse) when there is a "rush for the exits".

Thus since the Cryptsy experience the heavy-hitter nations corporations clans guilds and such have a renewed appreciation for blockchain-based coins, and since I0Coin and IXCoin are some of the oldest, most well-known, and best-supported such coins within the game multiverse naturally they have a renewed interest in those.

There are actually some others they are also looking to accumulate, but those have even lower difficulties than do IXCoin and I0Coin thus they prefer not to publicise them currently, preferring to accumulate them by "mining" them while the difficulties are so incredibly low.

IXCoin and I0Coin they cannot viably CPU-mine nor, really, viably GPU-mine with just a GPU or two, so they are interested in bulk purchasing if the ridiculously low valuations that seem to be assumed outside of the game multiverse really do turn out to be exploitable (as in, if they really can buy the coins at the insanely low prices one sees being bandied about outside of the game multiverse).

(For current valuations INSIDE the game multiverse see http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/latestrates.inc which is an include-file provided for convenient use in market-making scripts, moneychanger bots and such; it used to be used daily by the major marketmakers on the Open Transactions server to place daily offers and bids on all pairs of the "big seven" currencies and a few blockchain-based coins, and presumably will again once we can port our data to a new version of Open Transactions that will not be going through yet another change of data format in the future.)

Currently there are only maybe 50,000 or less each of IXCoins and I0Coins held by the Open Transactions server to back the digital tokens dIXC and dI0C, which limits how much value one can move around in the form of such tokens on the server. It would be nice to have at least a million IXC and a million I0C frozen so that we can issue more dIXC and dI0C to enable the major players to increase their official holdings that count towards the valuation of their own assets and/or currencies.

(Remember that we aim to be able to compute the "value" of an asset by adding up its "reserves" aka "holdings" and dividing that total by the number of coins or shares or whatever that the asset is divvied up into. That means we need to know how many of each thing they own, which we can only know reliably if it is on the main "multiverse central bank" Open Transactions server since they cannot move the coins out from under us once they are secured in the server.)

(See for example http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/companies.html which calculates the "value" of the Big Seven currencies and a bunch of companies using that method.)

-MarkM-
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
March 06, 2016, 04:16:55 AM

Thanks Cinnamon for that explanation.  When I say IX and sidechains I'm simply referring to IxCoin getting pegged to Bitcoin.  That's all.  Unfortunately I don't understand other meanings so maybe that's the problem.

Let's do lunch in Italy [soon(ish] and we'll hammer out all these silly misunderstandings.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
March 05, 2016, 09:30:44 PM
I will modify that post Vlad if that key is no longer valid.  I take your word over the fact that it is still considered valid as published.  Perhaps you should revoke that key if you can here are some basic directions to do so.

http://www.pgp.net/pgpnet/pgp-faq/pgp-faq-key-revocation.html

Maybe you can post a new valid public pgp key for yourself Vlad when you have time.

Unrelated / I read your tweet about bitcoin and sidechains.

Since 'sidechains' as related to bitcoin can mean many different things may I suggest caution using terminology.  Please don't take with disrespect Vlad I am not trying to pick on you this applies to all of us .....

------- for a moment think of 'sidechains' as the phrase 'delivery' .....

You can deliver a pizza, bad news, good news, packages , telegrams, a slap to the face or many other things.  

While this is not complete or written by me below is a very basic definition of the 'broad' way sidechains can be considered when speaking of bitcoin. If you read other links , posts in this forum or code on github you will see sidechains becomes an even more complex rubber stamp that can mean different things......

http://gendal.me/2014/10/26/a-simple-explanation-of-bitcoin-sidechains/

The word 'sidechain' next to bitcoin or any coin be it iX ect..... is very ambiguous and can mean many different things.

In general I notice use of 'lingo' by some people I read or hear (even lectures I hear that were recorded at conferences) using words like 'blockchains' , 'sidechains' ect.... that to me border on not making sense or imply the speaker either does not understand the 'lingo' or is using it in a way that is unclear.

My suggestion to anyone is when using these 'buzzwords' to be very specific in exactly what you mean. In fact to be very clear to your audience a link to code or at least a diagram for those who are not used to reading code may be a good idea.

I realize that I am in the minority of people who 'over analyze everything'  hiowever ............ for ixcoin , bitcoin, any coin to grow and be successful; language  must move into common slang or talk and mean the same thing for everyone. --

This I feel is something that is a problem for bitcoin and all similar digital currencies !!!

Everyone knows what you mean when you say you are going to 'withdraw money from an atm' , ' wait for your check to clear' , or 'deposit a check'  since  these terms have been used for many years ......

Until the language and vocabulary of experimental digital currencies is perfected (which may take several years) throwing around buzzwords like 'the blockchain' and  'sidechains' can possibly cause confusion to those new or still learning about these things or even people who do understand them !!

An accepted vocabulary is a complex problem that no one can easily solve --- it will take time for lingo to become accepted ---   Until that day we (when I say we I mean those who do understand more than the average person and anyone who is trying to make public statements to validate a point)  should try to take care and phrase what we say /write ect.... with clarity.  

difficulty" : 699571965.84878230,

Cinnamon, that's not a valid key anymore.  I deleted my post.  Maybe you can delete that last post or edit my key out of it.  Thx.  
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
March 05, 2016, 10:00:58 AM
Does anyone have any blocks of 100,000 IXCoins or I0Coins to sell?

If so please specify how many such blocks and at what price per block...

-MarkM-

Dang dude, you stealin' my style.

What's your plan if you get some big blocks? 
Pages:
Jump to: