Pages:
Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 3. (Read 631708 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 252
April 13, 2017, 08:19:49 AM
That's also a funny thread to read through! - Testing if it's really locked down!
Activity: 418
Merit: 265
September 27, 2016, 09:54:36 AM
WTF? where are all the crazy doods gone?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
September 13, 2016, 10:04:31 AM

You guys are right, Google isn't returning the proper results and this thread can be confusing to newbies.  

Gonna message my buddy mprep (who's been busy deleting/pruning my posts all day) to shut this thread down.

My thumb weeps but this thread is now CLOSED!!!

New Thread:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1616394
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
September 12, 2016, 08:35:13 PM
ixcoin is dead!

This thread is now officially closed!

Move along.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 12, 2016, 05:52:00 PM
I'm gonna swap this shit and burn half the supply just to watch Vlad nut over some activity

Hahaha!!!

Dude, you still around?  I was just thinking about you a few days ago, figured you got banned cause I never saw you pop in anymore.

Good to see you're doing well - Legendary and all.  Long ways from the crazy Nuggets fiasco we had together.  lol

Hope to see you around, brother!

Or, guys, merge into another existing strong(er) project!

The more I think about this the more I like the idea.  The best fit would be a merged coin.  NMC would be great but it's not a good fit.  iZeroCoin on the other hand fits perfectly and they have good active coders.  We need that.  

I'll hit them up to see if they can see a win-win situation here.  

Let's see what they say!  They have good coders and we have tons of crazy.  I personally think it's a big Win-Win!

Hey, do you guys see a win-win proposition if IXC and I0C would merge together into one bigger project?  

Let me know.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
September 12, 2016, 05:31:36 PM
I'm gonna swap this shit and burn half the supply just to watch Vlad nut over some activity
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 12, 2016, 04:11:33 PM
Just make a new ANN.

I don't want a new ANN thread, I don't want to lose Thomas.  

What stronger project?  Have the guys at Bitcoin finally read my emails and realized the perfection of IX?  I'd make an exception for that.  Smiley

Edit: NootropicMagician?  Haven't slept well in a couple weeks, was thinking of getting jacked on a piracetam/lecithin cocktail until I get my sleep pattern back to normal.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
September 12, 2016, 03:53:06 PM
Just make a new ANN.

Stronger project?  Blasphemy!!!

Name just one!

~CfA~

Edit:  iZero?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 12, 2016, 03:50:09 PM
Just make a new ANN.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 12, 2016, 03:03:17 PM
Mprep has no sense of humor.  And he won't accept our Proof of Dead Dev (PoDD).  

Hopefully Theymos has better logic and a funny bone.  Smiley

---

-Mprep-

Ignoring the tasteless jokes of yours, all I can say is that unless you and the OP send an explicit current agreement to theymos (who, to my knowledge, is the only one who can transfer thread ownership), the thread stays with it's current owner.

Deadsea, what would it take to get an iOS wallet?  That would be a really big deal. 
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
September 12, 2016, 02:30:12 PM
Hello all,

For some reason the login details to ixcoin.org I gave to Vlad2Vlad weren't working anymore. I have updated them and it seems to work now. I look forward to seeing changes to ixcoin.org from Vlad2Vlad. Please contact Vlad2Vlad with your website update contributions. Thanks.

I'm happy to put a bounty up for this or other Ixcoin related developments if that helps.

Maybe Nasakioto's last post in Jan 2015, mentioning he changed ownership of the domain to you may help?

Sorry for calling you a newbie a-hole in my mind half hour ago.

Gonna go kick mprep in the nuts now.  Not Theymos tho, cause him and I are TIGHT!!!

Really smart move, BTW!!!  No joke!!!  Wink

LOL, no problem - I tend to think too far outside the box sometimes =) Hopefully that will be enough to convince them to give you ownership of the thread. If that isn't enough evidence then I'm not sure what would be.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 12, 2016, 02:17:36 PM
Hello all,

For some reason the login details to ixcoin.org I gave to Vlad2Vlad weren't working anymore. I have updated them and it seems to work now. I look forward to seeing changes to ixcoin.org from Vlad2Vlad. Please contact Vlad2Vlad with your website update contributions. Thanks.

I'm happy to put a bounty up for this or other Ixcoin related developments if that helps.

Maybe Nasakioto's last post in Jan 2015, mentioning he changed ownership of the domain to you may help?

Sorry for calling you a newbie a-hole in my mind half hour ago.

Gonna go kick mprep in the nuts now.  Not Theymos tho, cause him and I are TIGHT!!!

Really smart move, BTW!!!  No joke!!!  Wink
legendary
September 12, 2016, 02:09:19 PM
Hello all,

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 12, 2016, 01:35:24 PM

Good idea... it would be awesome if you could do that to get the thread and OP updated. Failing that, there may be a solution using the following thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announce-accepting-ixcoins-a-new-bitcoin-fork-36220 it only has one post in it by original dev and dates back to 2011 - you could at least put the right information in the second post and get the thread moved to Altcoin Discussion.

Dude, how is that thread any different, cause it has the word announcement in it?  We're not gonna give up over 500,000 views for a word.  Besides, half the posts in this thread are mine, my thumb is not liking the loss in all that labor.  

Theymos is my buddy, we're TIGHT, I'll find a way.  

I'm greedy again with iX. I want much more at lower price. At least if it goes Supernova I'll have lots of fun feeling that Shockwave thoroughly.

Share the greed a little and wait for it to drop below 1,000 sat or I'll 51 you!  Wink

This mprep guy must be new cause he ain't cooperating with me.  I don't think he understand who I am.  Hopefully I found a good solution.

Et tu, Theymos?

Call me crazy, but I'm starting to get the feeling we're not gonna get access to the OP. 

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]
September 12, 2016, 12:00:28 PM

Is death by a thousand cuts any better though?

Some days I feel like I got a thousand blows to my mind. 

One way or another, I can't wait for this star to die.  Hope it becomes a Supernova and then everyone will feel the Supernova Shockwave.

I'm greedy again with iX. I want much more at lower price. At least if it goes Supernova I'll have lots of fun feeling that Shockwave thoroughly.

legendary
September 12, 2016, 10:16:48 AM

Here's a crazy idea, why don't Vlad or that other guy, Deadsea33, (does he still work here?) ask the BCT admins for access to the OP to update it so it's recent.  Better than starting a new thread.  It's also good to maintain the original dev.  Speaking of which, you guys are lucky to have a dev that looks like a movie star; how many coins can claim that?  Wink

~CfA~

Good idea... it would be awesome if you could do that to get the thread and OP updated. Failing that, there may be a solution using the following thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announce-accepting-ixcoins-a-new-bitcoin-fork-36220 it only has one post in it by original dev and dates back to 2011 - you could at least put the right information in the second post and get the thread moved to Altcoin Discussion.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 12, 2016, 09:51:19 AM

Here's a crazy idea, why don't Vlad or that other guy, Deadsea33, (does he still work here?) ask the BCT admins for access to the OP to update it so it's recent.  Better than starting a new thread.  It's also good to maintain the original dev.  Speaking of which, you guys are lucky to have a dev that looks like a movie star; how many coins can claim that?  Wink

~CfA~

Just sent a message to mprep asking for access to the OP.  I BCC'd [my buddy] Theymos (and that other guy, deadsea33) who does in fact still work here.  lol
September 12, 2016, 09:25:33 AM

~CfA~
September 12, 2016, 06:31:08 AM

Poloniex is all about volume.  Period. 

~CfA~
legendary
September 12, 2016, 02:10:36 AM

Looks like IXCoin doesn't fit to the usual mould of a regular Alt coin (which makes sense - as there was no mould to follow when it was released). Usually, the thread would have a title [ANN] [IXC] and the first post would contain all information about the coin, block explorer etc. The ANN thread looks like it is no longer the official thread (I'm assuming that this one now is). It makes it difficult to get an exchange like Poloniex to take the coin on - and it also makes it difficult for people who are looking into the coin to find the official thread and research the coin - its probably putting a lot of people off. Its a shame that the OP isn't around - as the first page / title could be improved.

Are you kidding me right now?  Have you seen some of the worthless coins that I can 51 with my cellphone which currently trade on Poloniex?  And they won't list IXC cause they don't like our thread or are too dumb to actually find it?  I refuse to believe they can be that stupid.

It's greed, they want high volume and they're too short sighted to see IXCoin's potential.  Which is why IXC will be the first coin to collect a fee from a major exchange for the privilege to list us. 

It will be great if you get them to pay to list IXC - I thought you were joking earlier.

Either way, I think its difficult for people to find the coin on the forum and difficult for potential investors to find out detail about the coin (as mentioned earlier, I thought the coin was dead) and that will be down to the title and first post of the thread. I'm sure if more people know about the coin and its history they would be more interested and volume would surely increase.

If I (and I suspect many other people) discover a coin  - before investing, I'll search for "ANN " on this forum for the coin to swat up on the USP of the coin, see if there is any history and very importantly, see of there is an active community. If I do that for IXC the first post that comes up is for a coin call UnixCoin, and the second post is an announcement from Nasakioto that was posted in 2011 that nobody ever responded to. There are a lot of new people joining the community who won't know the history.
Pages:
Jump to: