Pages:
Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 4. (Read 631708 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
September 11, 2016, 05:38:32 PM

Looks like IXCoin doesn't fit to the usual mould of a regular Alt coin (which makes sense - as there was no mould to follow when it was released). Usually, the thread would have a title [ANN] [IXC] and the first post would contain all information about the coin, block explorer etc. The ANN thread looks like it is no longer the official thread (I'm assuming that this one now is). It makes it difficult to get an exchange like Poloniex to take the coin on - and it also makes it difficult for people who are looking into the coin to find the official thread and research the coin - its probably putting a lot of people off. Its a shame that the OP isn't around - as the first page / title could be improved.

Are you kidding me right now?  Have you seen some of the worthless coins that I can 51 with my cellphone which currently trade on Poloniex?  And they won't list IXC cause they don't like our thread or are too dumb to actually find it?  I refuse to believe they can be that stupid.

It's greed, they want high volume and they're too short sighted to see IXCoin's potential.  Which is why IXC will be the first coin to collect a fee from a major exchange for the privilege to list us. 
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
September 11, 2016, 03:38:56 PM
It would be good to see it listed on poloniex.Thats where the alt action is right now.

I threatened Poloniex already but it didn't work.  They're gonna be paying a listing fee to this community for their insubordination.  

Looks like IXCoin doesn't fit to the usual mould of a regular Alt coin (which makes sense - as there was no mould to follow when it was released). Usually, the thread would have a title [ANN] [IXC] and the first post would contain all information about the coin, block explorer etc. The ANN thread looks like it is no longer the official thread (I'm assuming that this one now is). It makes it difficult to get an exchange like Poloniex to take the coin on - and it also makes it difficult for people who are looking into the coin to find the official thread and research the coin - its probably putting a lot of people off. Its a shame that the OP isn't around - as the first page / title could be improved.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 11, 2016, 02:11:45 PM
It would be good to see it listed on poloniex.Thats where the alt action is right now.

I threatened Poloniex already but it didn't work.  They're gonna be paying a listing fee to this community for their insubordination. 
legendary
September 11, 2016, 02:02:35 PM
That would be awesome if IXC made it to Polo. I'll submit a coin request, the more peole who request - the better chance of it being added. Here is the link for anybody who can't find it https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2016, 01:38:01 PM
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 11, 2016, 12:12:31 PM

Whoever has the majority of the hashpower on IXC right now, can you please PM me? 

Thx!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 11, 2016, 06:22:57 AM

I thought IXCoin died when cryptsy was its last exchange and failed. I completely forgot about the coin. I spotted it on Yobit yesterday, and bought a few thousand. If the price drops beloe 1k, I'll buy some more =)

Yes, yes, that's a good plan, below 1k sat is a good buy.
legendary
September 11, 2016, 03:01:23 AM

IXCoin dying?

~CfA~

I thought IXCoin died when cryptsy was its last exchange and failed. I completely forgot about the coin. I spotted it on Yobit yesterday, and bought a few thousand. If the price drops beloe 1k, I'll buy some more =)
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
September 10, 2016, 04:48:08 PM

Hopefully we'll see a couple supernovas, Vlad.  Then you'll be a champion of the people. 

~CfA~

Some days I feel like I got a thousand blows to my mind. 

One way or another, I can't wait for this star to die.  Hope it becomes a Supernova and then everyone will feel the Supernova Shockwave.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
September 10, 2016, 04:46:51 PM

IXCoin dying?

~CfA~
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 10, 2016, 05:29:51 AM
institutional rape / covering up for rapists to protect profits & IXs everywhere!

no means yes, yes means anal!

etc.

Dude, I had no idea you were Eastern European.  lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 10, 2016, 05:29:01 AM
Now that the price of BTC is rising, many overpriced alts are going to drop. I am waiting for Ixcoin to drop below 1k satoshi before buying.
If the BTC rising trend continues, I should have a good chance to get in at this price.

Yeah, cause IXC is totally overpriced.  lol.  Odds are it will drop below 1k.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2016, 04:52:13 AM
Now that the price of BTC is rising, many overpriced alts are going to drop. I am waiting for Ixcoin to drop below 1k satoshi before buying.
If the BTC rising trend continues, I should have a good chance to get in at this price.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2016, 04:22:03 AM
institutional rape / covering up for rapists to protect profits & IXs everywhere!

no means yes, yes means anal!

etc.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 09, 2016, 08:28:51 AM

What?  Just watched the trailer and unless you're saying we're getting raped over here I don't see the relevance.  lol

Edit:  I did see an IX in the trailer.  Have no idea what that was about.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 08, 2016, 03:03:22 PM

Is death by a thousand cuts any better though?

Some days I feel like I got a thousand blows to my mind. 

One way or another, I can't wait for this star to die.  Hope it becomes a Supernova and then everyone will feel the Supernova Shockwave.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
September 08, 2016, 02:13:58 PM
from website:
"All 21 million coins have been generated (April 2011 - October 2014)"

so no mining ??

Never mind - I found the blog.

No more minting, all coins have been minted but the coin is currently being merge mined.

Two years after new coin generation stopped and the prediction of immanent doom for iXcoin still hasn't happened!

Is death by a thousand cuts any better though?
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
September 08, 2016, 01:58:32 PM
from website:

so no mining ??

No more minting, all coins have been minted but the coin is currently being merge mined.

Two years after new coin generation stopped and the prediction of immanent doom for iXcoin still hasn't happened!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 04, 2016, 02:42:24 PM
from website:

so no mining ??

Pages:
Jump to: