Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨ JacksClub.io ✨ Daily Contest with Amazing Prices | VIP Rewards | Free Faucet - page 30. (Read 15341 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 108
!! A New Contest Approaches !!

Of course we will pair the newly released slot game with a new contest.
The Candy Land contest will be running in 4 days.
Make sure you don't mis it.

copper member
Thanks for the feedback guys.
We really got inspired by Sweet Bonanza because of the tumble feature.
I personally really like the tumble feature of slot games so I wanted to so something similar but without the long loading times, big assets files, and being provably fair.
I'm not really aware of any probably fair tumbling slot game.
So we might be the first Cheesy

@arallmuus Nice multiplier. Keep it up.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
I liked your website. Simple, easy and beautiful layout.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
All the symbols looks the same as the original one by Pragmatic Play

Not all but most of it. Instead of using gems for the non premium symbols, they use four suits from card packs. ( check the reference image)

Regarding the functionality, it needs 4 lollipops to trigger the bonus spin and 3 lollipops to retrigger another 5 bonus spin so pretty much the same as Sweet Bonanza but unlike the original Sweet Bonanza, the multiplier symbols in the bonus round can be collected even without hitting any symbols at all

@Jacksclub : Its a good slot though. Tbh, I dont really mind the similarity and the good thing is that I can do micro bets in this slots ( 0.1 doge lol ) unlike other slots out there but you guys might get some problem if Pragmatic Play finds out about this (?) Im not sure if this is copyrighted down to the specific symbols for their slots

Edit : just hit some decent multiplier from the bonus round

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
!! Test your luck at the new Sugar Rush slots game !!

We are happy to announce our first custom made provably fair slots game!
The game has lots of fun features.
We hope you guys like it.

It looks like a copy of Sweet Bonanza by Pragmatic Play, but you make it provably fair.
All the symbols looks the same as the original one by Pragmatic Play, I'm not really sure if it is good to have a slot game which looks like a copy from 3rd party provider.
IMO, it would be nice if you have different designs or symbols with other slot games to make it unique.
copper member
!! Test your luck at the new Sugar Rush slots game !!

We are happy to announce our first custom made provably fair slots game!
The game has lots of fun features.
We hope you guys like it.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
the support have explained the reason for the delay and they promised to rectify it asap. i am hope they get it rectified asap. i wrote on their thread to alert them. they have been supportive and very reasonable with their responses.
edit...i received my withdrawal. thanks
legendary
hi, i have sent you several emails regarding my 2days withdrawal that i never got. please check the email and send me my withdrawal. my username is winningghost/
i a fully out of patience Angry

It is a bit unusual, I havent heard any complains of delayed withdrawal so far.
I myself have made few times withdrawal and all of them were processed instantly.
I guess your withdrawal is a big amount, am I right? If it is just a small amount then I have no ideas why they need to delay it for few days.
legendary
!! Test your luck at the new Wheel of Fortune !!

We are happy to announce another entry in Jacks Club game library!
Try your luck at Wheel, and win up to 50x.
Slowly but surely we are building a collection of games that we hope you like!

Some other changes in this update:
  • Increased the max bet/profit to $3k.
  • Added background music to get into the mood of the game. Currently we have added this to Wheel and Video Poker, make sure to try it out!

Nice, so there are 8 available games to play at Jacksclub, although I do not like wheel game but at least it gives more options for players to play different games on a single place.
Its been a while too since my last play here, seems that the challenges is still running as per my last visit.
I also see that there is an increase of the number of online players which is nice, hope it will get bigger in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018

• Added background music to get into the mood of the game. Currently we have added this to Wheel and Video Poker, make sure to try it out!

The graphic design for the Wheel of Fortune is very neat and simple. I like its simplicity.

The background music helps to increase experience when playing the game but can you give gamblers a list of background music tracks to choose from. A single default background music might not fit for all gamblers.
copper member

copper member
nice site.
needs to try and be fast with withdrawals.
needs to get an online support if possible.
once you can send out withdrawals promptly, you will have more big players.
generally it is a very nice site

Hi Cryptobillionaire,

Thanks for the feedback.
We have increased the limit for manual withdrawals so that more requests will be handled automatically.
Live online support is something we really want to add to the website but is not really possible at the moment.
We first need to attract some higher rollers before we can pay people to do live support.
Activity: 85
Merit: 6
nice site.
needs to try and be fast with withdrawals.
needs to get an online support if possible.
once you can send out withdrawals promptly, you will have more big players.
generally it is a very nice site
copper member
By the way, I just noticed that there is first jackpot winner already.
Bet 20 doge and won $130 from the jackpot which is very nice return.
Frankly speaking, I still do not understand how the jackpot works as the only information is that jackpot is determined by a calculation of client seed, server seed and nonce.
By the way congrats to the first jackpot winner whoever is he, would be nice to see him to share his experience of hitting the jackpot in this thread.

Ye we don't fully go into how the jackpot works.
I'll explain it here and update the site later.

For every bet placed on the site we generate a second random number between 0 and 10,000,000 with your client seed, server seed and nonce.
If the number is 777 you win the jackpot.
It doesn't matter what game you're playing or if you won the bet or lost.
legendary
I just realised that our main thread post was a broken image.
So i updated the page a little.

I believe there was someone who told you about the image which was too small where the text is unreadable.
Good to see it is now updated with simple ANN thread which is more readable although there is less images now.
By the way, I just noticed that there is first jackpot winner already.
Bet 20 doge and won $130 from the jackpot which is very nice return.
Frankly speaking, I still do not understand how the jackpot works as the only information is that jackpot is determined by a calculation of client seed, server seed and nonce.
By the way congrats to the first jackpot winner whoever is he, would be nice to see him to share his experience of hitting the jackpot in this thread.
copper member
I just realised that our main thread post was a broken image.
So i updated the page a little.
copper member

Just wanted to tell everyone about a new special contest that starts tomorrow.
Hope u guys like it Cheesy
copper member

!! New Update Available !!

Today we have another big update for you guys.
Including a brand new mines game, and we added new mines contest.
Hope you guys like it!!!

@Jacksclub I do believe you have the exact stats on how much is wagered during every contest, which one gives you higher wagered amount between those two type of contest I mentioned above (except the wagering contest)?
@panjul07 Right now we don't log the wagered of a particular contest.
So I don't really know.
But we will change the requirements based on feedback.

Anyone that made extra effort than the others should be rewarded proportionally. Players will try to get the top spot for the higher prize instead of stopping right after they qualified for it

@arallmuus Ye you have a good point.
Right now we are still trying some stuff out to see what works and doesn't.
Thanks for thee feedback tho.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
-sniped-

As you are one of those who took part in some of the promotion at Jacksclub, I would like to know your opinion about the promo mate.
What do you think about the 2 new promotion that uses a system where the prize is shared to all participants equally?
Which one do you prefer? The ones where the prize is distributed based on user's achievement or the ones above (equal prize for all)?

Actually there were only two that I did join IIRC, it was the wager competition and 77.7x number hunt ( one time on keno ) Didnt know there was anything about the new system where everyone would share it equally

Is this the new one?

Saw this one on the ladies night competition or some sort like that, cant remember the exact name of it

@Jacksclub I do believe you have the exact stats on how much is wagered during every contest, which one gives you higher wagered amount between those two type of contest I mentioned above (except the wagering contest)?

Anyone that made extra effort than the others should be rewarded proportionally. Players will try to get the top spot for the higher prize instead of stopping right after they qualified for it
legendary
Time for the 77.7x hunt mate, are you going to participate in the current one?
I guess so, as seems that it is your favorite contest due to the fact that you lose less amount and it is the easiest one Smiley

Yep and I just started rolling like 15 minutes ago after I read your post. I kinda forgotten this already , thanks for the reminder  Tongue. You had a great start, you got 9 already while 2nd place still got 5 and I only have 1. Im not really looking to aim for the top 3, as long as it is already EV+ for me then I would stop so goodluck on taking this down (again)  Smiley

As you are one of those who took part in some of the promotion at Jacksclub, I would like to know your opinion about the promo mate.
What do you think about the 2 new promotion that uses a system where the prize is shared to all participants equally?
Which one do you prefer? The ones where the prize is distributed based on user's achievement or the ones above (equal prize for all)?

Pages:
Jump to: