Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍁 Jambler.io - Create your own BTC business / Become an Investor 💲 - page 3. (Read 3905 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Is that the case with the other Jambler partners as well?
Man, the answer is literally in the previous post.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Note: Jambler is undergoing scheduled maintenance.

How come Mixtum went under maintenance a few days before this? According to the ANN thread elsewhere.

Is that the case with the other Jambler partners as well?
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I am interested in one thing, maybe you can give me the correct information. When Jambler is under planned maintenance, does this affect all their partners? Or the service is functional in the background?
First, because Jambler resells to them the coins it receives through short-term user deposits, thus providing them with liquidity.

Why is it profitable for me to use Jambler.io for investment?

Firstly, we have a stable demand for transactions from stock exchanges for which we are ready to pay a bounty. Jambler.io constantly purchases output transactions from Bitcoin stock exchanges and provides a bonus of 1% for that. An average time of return on investment is 12 hours. Secondly, our business model is transparent. It demonstrates clearly from which funds Jambler.io pays commission fees to sellers/investors.

To eliminate risks of getting a cryptocurrency of questionable origin, all investor Bitcoins are checked by the platform scoring system, including blockchain analysis. Transactions which have passed the check, get into the system and transaction which have failed the check, are returned to a customer from the same wallet. This stage makes it possible to terminate attempts of unfair investors to use an investment admittance as a mixer in order to clear their money and gain profit at the same time. Jambler.io does not capitalize on return of cryptocoins which haven’t passed the scoring check, it is a necessary security measure.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

I am interested in one thing, maybe you can give me the correct information. When Jambler is under planned maintenance, does this affect all their partners? Or the service is functional in the background?
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
And is it possible to withdraw this money at any time, or do you have to wait a certain number of days?

I am pretty sure you can set automated payments for a certain sum, but for the details on how long could that take at maximum I would let their rep cover this.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Hmm, just realized this one got unanswered, it's 0.04 BTC!
But you will need to sign-up and check the offers to see what demand for liquidity there is, which nobody can guarantee.

And is it possible to withdraw this money at any time, or do you have to wait a certain number of days?
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
One thing I've noticed browsing around, in the sign-up tutorial you use securejabber(dot)me as an example for a jabber server
I don't know how many still use jabber versus telegram and if it matters but that domain is up for sale so it would just confuse someone going though that tutorial better use jabber.at for a list.

How specifically work?
Is there a minimum value that must be entered?

Hmm, just realized this one got unanswered, it's 0.04 BTC!
But you will need to sign-up and check the offers to see what demand for liquidity there is, which nobody can guarantee.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
I have translated the Jambler.io announcement thread into Croatian. For anyone who wants to read it in that language, it's available on the link below:
🍁 Jambler.io - Započnite vlastiti BTC Posao / Postanite investitor 💲
Activity: 56
Merit: 65
SFR10, Whenever possible, we try to automate all work processes.
staff
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3971
Crypto Swap Exchange
Bump

More than a week has passed since 03.05.2023, but my bitcoins have not returned yet. Terrible service, I do not advise anyone to invest their bitcoins.
xandry, I'll try contacting Jambler and get back here with an answer.
I forgot to inform you in a timely manner in this thread that the problem was solved immediately after that. Thanks icopress
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
@Jay Johanson
Does the blockchain analysis part that's included in the scoring system, solely use the automated analysis tools that some of the exchanges also use for flagging stuff, or there's also someone who goes through each one of the addresses and transactions to look for errors?
- The reason why I'm asking this is that I've tried a few of these automated tools in the past and on a few occasions it led to a false-positive result!
I'll try to find out what I can.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
@Jay Johanson
Does the blockchain analysis part that's included in the scoring system, solely use the automated analysis tools that some of the exchanges also use for flagging stuff, or there's also someone who goes through each one of the addresses and transactions to look for errors?
- The reason why I'm asking this is that I've tried a few of these automated tools in the past and on a few occasions it led to a false-positive result!

Update:
I'll try to find out what I can.  Wink
Thank you Smiley

Update 2:
SFR10, Whenever possible, we try to automate all work processes.
Thank You for the information Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
I saw that a new mixer appeared in town (I will not write his name on this forum). Looking at the code on their site, it looks like they are a new Jambler partner. Because of their current authority, the Jambler team may update the list of partners on the Jambler.io site to remove doubts.
It would be useful if Jambler appeared on the Altt forum, at least through the ANN thread.
The list of partners is updated only by agreement of the two parties. I know at least 3 mixers that are not on the list, and even Webmixer for the first year was against being on this list because he wanted to position himself as an independent mixer (in the sense of creating his own reputation on his own).

And, given the regulatory hostility at the moment, I can kind of understand why some of them want to remain under the radar.  Avoid getting too big too fast, not attracting too much attention.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I saw that a new mixer appeared in town (I will not write his name on this forum). Looking at the code on their site, it looks like they are a new Jambler partner. Because of their current authority, the Jambler team may update the list of partners on the Jambler.io site to remove doubts.
It would be useful if Jambler appeared on the Altt forum, at least through the ANN thread.
The list of partners is updated only by agreement of the two parties. I know at least 3 mixers that are not on the list, and even Webmixer for the first year was against being on this list because he wanted to position himself as an independent mixer (in the sense of creating his own reputation on his own).
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
I would like to understand better how Invest Bitcoin with Jambler.io works.

How specifically work?
Is there a minimum value that must be entered?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
A Ponzi scheme is not running for 5 years in a row until their "artists" do the Houdini move. This sounds very unrealistic.
I could be wrong about this, but some people say that current worldwide governmental construction with fiat currencies printed from thin air, and with ever growing consumer prices and tax extortion, is one of the longest ever running ponzi schemes Wink

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
We are cool though, I'm just trying to point out the obvious for reference.
Also paving the path for future generations of the similar businesses, imagine in the near future the exact service as jambojet appears and suddenly people start calling them ponzi-scam, untrustworthy etc, then we will use such conversations as reference if needed. Nothing feels better than slapping some wet fish when the time comes.

On the other hand, I am inadvertently preventing any competition of jambojet to even dare trying to do business here. I didn't think about that before!
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
This conversation reminds me of some customers who visit the store where I work.

He starts talking and asking various questions about articles, until they start asking:
Are you the ones who make this product?
Where is the factory? What is the name of the company that manufactures it?

And then, laughing, they say: "This is just curiosity, I don't want to set up any business that competes with yours."  Roll Eyes

People sometimes seem unable to discern what types of questions they should ask. They think that the only way to know if something is good or not is to know all the details of the origin of things. They forget that when we are talking about a business, the businessman cannot reveal all the details, otherwise he will lose the business.
Pages:
Jump to: