Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍁 Jambler.io - Create your own BTC business / Become an Investor 💲 - page 8. (Read 3905 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 65
why is your mixer using cloudflare's ssl? Do you realise cloudflare will be able to decrypt all data between your customers and yourself? I'd encourage you to buy your own SSL certificates and move away from cloudflare asap if you want to be taken seriously.

Even letsencrypt certificates would be a hell of a lot better than cloudflare's on such a privacy-centric service (don't get me wrong: cloudflare is great if you're not a service that would require absolute privacy... I've been using cloudflare on my sites for a long time, but then again: i don't even allow useraccounts to be created on my sites...)

Thank you for pointing this bug out. This is a very acute thing. We will definitely resolve the issue and will replace ssl certificates to eliminate this weak point of using cloudflare’s ssl.    
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 4911
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
why is your mixer using cloudflare's ssl? Do you realise cloudflare will be able to decrypt all data between your customers and yourself? I'd encourage you to buy your own SSL certificates and move away from cloudflare asap if you want to be taken seriously.

Even letsencrypt certificates would be a hell of a lot better than cloudflare's on such a privacy-centric service (don't get me wrong: cloudflare is great if you're not a service that would require absolute privacy... I've been using cloudflare on my sites for a long time, but then again: i don't even allow useraccounts to be created on my sites...)
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I really like your process.
By making this more mainstream and rewarding people for investing their bitcoin more bitcoin will enter the system making the system more secure.

I liked it so much I wrote a small review about it.
https://tokenclaimer.blogspot.com/2018/08/how-to-make-your-own-bitcoin-tumbler.html
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098
Platform turns a new page in cryptocurrency anonymization by inviting almost everyone to create their own mixer and start earning on such services from scratch.
If you want everyone to run their own mixer then check JoinMarket.
Quote from:  Create your Bitcoin business [Website] Official Telegram Group [Support] & [Jambler PGP]Become an Affiliate or Seller 🌐

What is the Jambler.io project?

We are the first platform that allows anyone to create their own business and profit from cryptoanonymization services, you can become both a partner and an investor. Jambler itself does not interact directly with clients. This approach is very similar to a referral program and avoids conflicts of interest between the platform and partners. Our algorithm involves the sale of obviously clean coins from cryptocurrency exchanges to partners using our platform.

In a word, Jambler purchases output transactions from cryptocurrency stock exchanges and/or miners, verifies their quality and resells them to partners who, in turn, interact with end clients. The purpose of our work is to ensure safety for cryptocurrency owners and security for their savings.

Can I trust you with my money?

All Jambler.io participants, partners, sellers (investors) and end users are protected by the platform against accidental errors or deliberate actions. All incoming transactions are confirmed with letters of guarantee signed with PGP. To check a letter of guarantee, install a PGP client (for example, PGP4Win), import a public key of Jambler.io from the website to the installed client and verify a digital signature.

How can I create my own business?

It is very simple! You do not have to implement mixer algorithms by yourself or seek for finance to form operating assets, we did that for you.

• Register on the Jambler.io website as a partner, specify a BTC wallet for profit receipt and your mixer commission, configure an automated withdrawal of funds and enter a project name. The platform will generate BTC addresses, issue letters of guarantee on your behalf, control monetary flows and transfer profits to you.
  • Develop website design of your own mixer or use a template which we have prepared for you. In your personal account you can find HTML templates for Tor and Clearnet mixer version, PHP gateway to connect to our system. Download and upload them to your hosting.
  • Your mixer is ready for operation, all that is left for you to do is to attract clients. You will get interest income from every transaction. You will get Jabber or Telegram notifications of new requests and transaction execution via your mixer from the platform.

Why is it profitable for me to use Jambler.io for investment?

Firstly, we have a stable demand for transactions from stock exchanges for which we are ready to pay a bounty. Jambler.io constantly purchases output transactions from Bitcoin stock exchanges and provides a bonus of 1% for that. An average time of return on investment is 12 hours. Secondly, our business model is transparent. It demonstrates clearly from which funds Jambler.io pays commission fees to sellers/investors.

To eliminate risks of getting a cryptocurrency of questionable origin, all investor Bitcoins are checked by the platform scoring system, including blockchain analysis. Transactions which have passed the check, get into the system and transaction which have failed the check, are returned to a customer from the same wallet. This stage makes it possible to terminate attempts of unfair investors to use an investment admittance as a mixer in order to clear their money and gain profit at the same time. Jambler.io does not capitalize on return of cryptocoins which haven’t passed the scoring check, it is a necessary security measure.

What are stock exchanges supported?

Poloniex, Binance, Korbit, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Pbit, GDAX, Okcoin, Kraken, Gemini, BTCC, CEX.IO, itBit, Simex, Lakebtc, Exmo, Bitbay, Livecoin.

We are ready to be of service to you 24h a day during the entire period of cooperation. Our motto is anonymity, speed and reliability. We value our reputation and your trust. Stay in touch and check for updates. Create your profitable Bitcoin mixer and start writing your very own success story with Jambler.io

Code:
Email: [email protected]
Jambler.io PGP fingerprint: B8A5 CFCA F63F F2D8 384A 6B12 D3B2 8095 6F0E 7CAF
Pages:
Jump to: