Pages:
Author

Topic: Jasinlee - one of XC's "Team Members" is a master fraudster - page 12. (Read 11005 times)

legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
why on earth would they defend him and keep him around.

Why on earth would you attack him so persistently? You're not even a customer of his.

What the hell?  This is essentially XC's PR guy saying "Who gives a shit if he's a scammer - he didn't take YOUR money.  What's your problem"

"You have no reason to inform people that a developer is a massive fraudster if he didn't take YOUR MONEY"

Does nobody give a flying f%%% when people are ripped off thousands and just continue on their way?  The XC "team" obviously doesn't.  Not in practice - not in speech.  And this statement parades it around on massive display.

You do NOT want to be associated with these guys.

"If he didn't steal from you - you shouldn't give a sh** that other people are gonna get ripped off"

What a tool.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
why on earth would they defend him and keep him around.

Why on earth would you attack him so persistently? You're not even a customer of his.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Wonder why XC is going nowhere with this braintrust involved. There's more than reasonable evidence that Jasin is at least involved in Fraud (whether you want to say intentional or unintentional, is up to you), why on earth would they defend him and keep him around. Hilarious stuff XC team.

legendary
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension. Go read the post by Jasin you just linked me to. Interchains, not sidechains.

If you have evidence to back up your case, for heaven's sake link it. Otherwise this all just looks like hot air.

Your gut feelings have no role to play when making serious allegations against a person. Think about what you're doing here.

Lastly, you'd better re-read the posts you link to here in case you've misread them (as per "sidechains") and they're actually not about Jasin's alleged scamming.

Or you could just give up and start addressing your problem in more productive ways.

does Jasinlee pay for part of the funding (possibly from ASIC funds) as well?

No. And once again, speculation has no place in a compilation of serious allegations against a person.

Serious allegations must be provable, or else you're doing a horribly unethical thing. Just think about how awful a thing it is to be accused of what you're accusing. It's incredibly irresponsible to throw these accusations around lightly.

PROVE IT, or go away.

DID YOU F****** read ANY of the threads I linked to?  atomicchaos has a lawyer, has 30K wrapped up in fibonacci.io and has PROVEN that jasinlee was selling cachecoin thru his wife's account while pumping it with his "massive ASIC discount"

Furthermore did you read Jasin's posts?  Are innerchains coming to XC or Cachecoin or both at the same time?  My point was just that at one point it was listed as a future XC feature.  Now it's listed as a future Cache feature.

I'm not the one with reading comprehension skills and I'm so sick of you guys just ignoring anything that is proven to be true by saying "MORE PROOF - NO PROOF"

Run for these guys people.  Run and don't look back.  

No. And once again, speculation has no place in a compilation of serious allegations against a person.

A person who is guilty of massive fraud and PROVEN dishonesty milking investors for hundreds of thousands has no place building an "anon cryptocoin of the future."

Unless it's XCurrency apparently.  

That was a question.  Not an allegation and you seem like a (fairly) trustworthy person who doesn't blatantly lie so I will take your word for that as truth.

You got it, Jasins implementation for Anon are different. Also please change the title to XC Team Member at least.

So.  Let me get this straight.  There is one developer working on your anon coin.  That you keep partially closed sourced.  He is also working on a second anon coin that he is going to implement his own anon into.  Wouldn't this include what he learns from your coin that you keep closed sourced - even if it's not exactly the same code?

Is that fair to your investors (3.5 million dollar coin) vs cachecoin (10K coin)?

Jasin may well end up here full time.. Even if they nicked all our code it would still have no credibility.... Trust in Dan and the team they know what they are doing...
Is jasin working for you full time?  Does he draw a salary (fiat, or cryptocurrency)?
legendary
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension. Go read the post by Jasin you just linked me to. Interchains, not sidechains.

If you have evidence to back up your case, for heaven's sake link it. Otherwise this all just looks like hot air.

Your gut feelings have no role to play when making serious allegations against a person. Think about what you're doing here.

Lastly, you'd better re-read the posts you link to here in case you've misread them (as per "sidechains") and they're actually not about Jasin's alleged scamming.

Or you could just give up and start addressing your problem in more productive ways.

does Jasinlee pay for part of the funding (possibly from ASIC funds) as well?

Serious allegations must be provable, or else you're doing a horribly unethical thing. Just think about how awful a thing it is to be accused of what you're accusing. It's incredibly irresponsible to throw these accusations around lightly.

PROVE IT, or go away.

legendary

While I can appreciate your attack on my intelligence I assure you we over at litecoin have addressed this in every possible way.  There have been no answers to any relevant questions for two weeks since an IRC that raised way more questions than it answered.  Jasin deletes anything of substance (and refuses to post) in his fibonacci.io thread on bitcointalk.  

Just out of curiosity - did he provide massive funding for XC?  Any funding? 

I find it really interesting that he's dumped us (not had the time to put together an ASIC page on fibonacci or make it to where we could log in again) but been able to afford massive collaboration with you guys.

I know Dan pays for part of the funding - does Jasinlee pay for part of the funding (possibly from ASIC funds) as well?

legendary
What is that opening post supposed to amount to?

You have nothing resembling a case against a scammer here.

- You have no evidence whatsoever that Jasin can (or wants to) steal XC's code.

- You have given no evidence of any kind about dumping/selling Cachecoin

- You have given no evidence at all of a sockpuppet account.

- Is it supposed to be a bad thing somehow that XC is mentioned on Fibonacci.io? What's wrong with that?

- Jasin is not an employee of XC.

- You've even got your facts wrong about sidechains. Jasin's technology is *interchains*, which *supersedes* the concept of a sidechain.

This thread is pretty ridiculous.

Please just delete it.

First of all I have plenty of a case.  It would just make this thread MASSIVELY long.  If you read the threads I posted in detail about Jasin being a scammer it has the proof of his sockpuppet/wife's account.  You will see all the proof listed for everything.

I am the one who lost thousands of dollars at the expense of your developer.  So no, I'm not in the wrong and I am not going to delete this thread.  Perhaps refine it over time.  You guys are the ones saying your coin runs like a company.  So I'm simply warning possible investors.

I was under the impression sidechains were coming to XC.  But Jasin says they are coming to Cachecoin.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.msg7959360#msg7959360

My (gut feel) is that all of Jasinlee's posts about private chats / transactions coming to cachecoin will be coming from the XC code base.  However I do admit those are my gut feelings.  Maybe he's going to rewrite anonymization tech from scratch.

Activity: 840

- Is it supposed to be a bad thing somehow that XC is mentioned on Fibonacci.io? What's wrong with that?

- You've even got your facts wrong about sidechains. Jasin's technology is *interchains*, which *supersedes* the concept of a sidechain.

Please just delete it.

Maybe he's going to rewrite anonymization tech from scratch.

You got it, Jasins implementation for Anon are different. Also please change the title to XC Team Member at least.
legendary
legendary

Please just delete it.

Reserved for further info.

Jasin is a part of the team and his work as well as his experience has been useful towards XCs development. We have no control over the Fibonacci site and never asked him to put the XC brand on the site. Also it seems like that site is used to promote Jasin's projects rather than XC.

Jasin's current projects (at the expense of those of us who have funded his time/effort are)

#1 - XCurrency.
#2 - Cachecoin.

XCurrency is not Jasin, he's a team member and thats it.
Reserved for further info.

Please just delete it.

ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH.

XC WEBSITE - http://www.xc-official.com/

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK VIA PM/TWITTER OR IN OUR THREAD

XC IS FUNDED BY DAN (XC'S FOUNDER/ MAIN DEV)

legendary
Some other misc shady things he's done.

. He offered massive discount for Cachecoin on his ASICs.  He then dumped/sold cachecoin into the buying frenzy using his wife's sockpuppet account.

. He/XC talked up their "sidechain" idea on the XC website.  However Jasin is seen posting about it in the Cachecoin thread.

. Jasin can be seen promoting adding the features from the closed source XC project into Cachecoin (pump it a second time at expense of XC holders)

Responses to XC people (I can do that too)
There is a general accusation that I'm providing no proof of Jasin's scam.  I've provided plenty of proof but refuse to create a thread that would literally be 6 pages long no one would read.  People have spent hundreds of hours, lawyers are involved, etc over this deal.  Trust me there is PLENTY of proof - if you do not believe me follow the threads I've provided.  Look on the litecoin forums.

The XC developers largely turn a blind eye and pretty much are content with their alliance with fibonacci.io/jasin and I'm not welcome in their thread for spreading "FUD" which is the reason for bringing my case here.  I have been dealing with this situation for MONTHS and occasionally posted in the XC thread and was asked to take my conversation elsewhere.

Please just delete it.
No.

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK VIA PM

Yeah or feel free to ask here.  Or somewhere else where it is publicly documented.

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: