Pages:
Author

Topic: Jasinlee - one of XC's "Team Members" is a master fraudster - page 3. (Read 11005 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
 just saw the "mildification" , thank you,
i don't wanna sound ungratefull now but as long as XC is in the title my argumentation has to stand. hope you can understand me a bit too

good night
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Ah come on , so its personal, i kind of understand that but i also understand the XC PR side of the story.  
As it stands now the title is factual wrong and that will not strengthen your case.
now i bumped it again see what you do to me  Smiley
hope you change your mind its just not correct the way it reads now, and overall its not ok or justified either.
really last try, good night

I'm trying to be as reasonable AND honest about all this as I possibly can - I swear.  Have a good evening.
Ah come on , so its personal, i kind of understand that but i also understand the XC PR side of the story.  
As it stands now the title is factual wrong and that will not strengthen your case.
now i bumped it again see what you do to me  Smiley
hope you change your mind its just not correct the way it reads now, and overall its not ok or justified either.
really last try, good night

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Im so glad I didnt join this presale
legendary
On the 5th - an official says he is a team member.  Which corroborates what I was told on the chat thread until I made this one.

On the 9th - it is told that he has not been a team member since he was taken off the website months ago.

Pardon my skepticism.

Regardless of whether Jasinlee was or wasn't a developer the fact is he isn't on the XC team anymore. OP isn't retarded and knows this - what does this say about the OP and his intentions here, if they are not already obvious.

If they lied in their "official announcement" the it matters not what my "intentions" are.

A - "He is a team member" (5th)
B - "He has not been a team member since he was taken off website (months ago)" (9th)

C - Either they lied that he "was" a team member on the 5th.  Or they lied that he was not a team member since they took him off the website (9th in official statement).  Hence I believe nothing.  If others wish to believe/invest in a coin that has officials who lie (& can't even get their stories straight) that is their business.  

I've changed the topic to Team Member in light of all the requests (contrary to all the shit that's been said about me I try to be honest and change the OP to reflect that)

I am not an extension of the XC promotional/marketing team and my OP/Title doesn't reflect that.  Sorry.  If you associate with scammers you deserve the reputation hit. 
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Jasinlee is not an XC developer.

Please change the title of this thread to reflect this.

Thank you.

We'll let the lawyers and DA discern your involvement.  I'm sure with all the posts you've been making regarding Jason, they'll be crawling up your ass with a fine toothed comb.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
On the 5th - an official says he is a team member.  Which corroborates what I was told on the chat thread until I made this one.

On the 9th - it is told that he has not been a team member since he was taken off the website months ago.

Pardon my skepticism.

Regardless of whether Jasinlee was or wasn't a developer the fact is he isn't on the XC team anymore. OP isn't retarded and knows this - what does this say about the OP and his intentions here, if they are not already obvious.
legendary

Pardon my skepticism.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Hence the title is completely incorrect.

To get further into it, the XC team have clarified that Jasinlee didn't contribute a single line of code to XC and Jasinlee received no funds from the XC team. He was potentially going to do work with XC in the future in partnership with Cache, which never came into fruition as it was a long term plan in the distant future.
legendary
On the 5th he was a "team member".

They now claim he has not been a team member for quite some time.

Pardon my skepticism.  If you're going to lie - make it consistent.

My OP was reflected to be EXACTLY what Teka said. 

I have no idea how I can be more reasonable for you guys.

Reserved for further info.

Jasin is a part of the team and his work as well as his experience has been useful towards XCs development. We have no control over the Fibonacci site and never asked him to put the XC brand on the site. Also it seems like that site is used to promote Jasin's projects rather than XC.

Jasin's current projects (at the expense of those of us who have funded his time/effort are)

#1 - XCurrency.
#2 - Cachecoin.

XCurrency is not Jasin, he's a team member and thats it.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
XC has taken a official stance in case of jasinlee...

Statement on XC's relation to Jasinlee

Hello all

We would like to state the nature of XC's relation to Jasinlee.

Jasinlee is not an official member of the XC Team, as has been reflected on our website for some time.

Jasinlee chose to remove himself from the XC Team out of concern for the effect that ongoing misperceptions about his troubled ASIC project might have on XC.

As such, XC is entirely independent of Jasinlee’s various projects, and clients of the Fibonacci ASIC project have no basis for associating its outcome with XC in any way.

We consider this matter resolved. Now concerning a separate matter, that of public perceptions of Jasinlee’s character and actions, at no point has the XC Team had reason to lose faith in Jasinlee’s integrity of character or doubt his intentions, whether toward XC or toward Fibonacci. Furthermore Jasinlee is entirely confident that a resolution will be reached. As such we have confidence that Jasin will resolve the outstanding issues with the Fibonacci ASIC project. Furthermore we believe that current arguments to the contrary are poorly substantiated and largely speculative, and therefore lack sufficient warrant. Given their severity, these allegations are thus of a highly unethical nature.

Finally, regarding Jasinlee’s past role at XC, he is a thought-leader, and we are grateful for his insightful and energising contribution and presence. However Jasinlee did not make any contributions to XC’s code and has not had access to it. Thus he has not been a developer for XC.

why do you think it keeps "bumped" by xc-people??
isn't " Jasinlee - one of XC's Developers is a master fraudster" clear enough for you?
you are literally attacking the base of XC
so please... read the official stance from XC again... reflect yourself... reflect again...
and remove XC from the title...

I understand you frustrations about the asic and the cache-coin issues... It is the risk of pre-ordering and crypto-businnes (as many of us probably has encountered). You certainly didn't deserve it... but it happened. So as many times stated by multiple persons... If you feel that someone has scammed you, you must sue him.

greetings
Braxx - a XC-member from the mining days

legendary
all respect from a xc community member

Listen man.  I really have no animosity towards you.  Or anyone in the XC community who is not Jasinlee. 

However I've been repeatedly told I'm irrational, can't listen to basic reason, deserved to be scammed, blah blah blah.  See this thread -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rdnkjdi-a-senior-fud-maker-771271

My concerns were never addressed seriously.  I was told to go away, Jasinlee was fine.  Then I was told I was not providing any evidence even though I was because your PR guy had no interest in actually ABSORBING what I had to say.  You are the ONLY person who has actually rationally appealed to me to take this off.  The thread I listed above is more of the consensus of the XC community.  That I'm a raving mad lunatic who deserved to be scammed.

Until now it's been you guys bumping it trying to assassinate my character (he's crazy ... belongs in a mental ward ... blah blah blah.

I'm completely willing to let this thread sink to the bottom.  And I'm willing to have the moderators lock it if it gets bumped by competing coins. 

I feel this is an incredibly reasonable offer reflecting on the XC's overall stance on this issue. 

I'm simply not willing to dilute my opinions in the OP/title.  Especially in light of the repeated insults which seem to have been the consensus of the XC community. 

P.S.  Yours is probably the lone voice of reason/niceness that actually MAKES SENSE in how to deal/respond with a PR issue where a dev has cost people a LOT of money.  They should hire you for PR.
look you really wanna let this die you have to take xc out of the title cause what you probably don't realisy anybody who has some competing coin or other reason to hurt xc a little just has to bump this thread to keep it on the first page and thats what they will do. people that have nothing to do with your issue or the discussion will abuse your situation to their own agenda.

I kindly asked you before to change the title, see my earlier post, i always tried to be respectfull to you and understanding to you personal situation.

Really right know if you still want to be percieved as a grown up that trys to deal with his situation rather than a Fuder or butthurt investment looser (not what i call you), please please change that title. otherwise it will come back for ages and you are making the dirty work for real FUDers. Think about it for a minute.

thank you

It's XC people (your PR guy, people telling me I deserved to be scammed, etc etc) who keep bumping this.

Edit:  I'm so tired of responding to this.  If it is CLEARLY being bumped by fudsters which it has NOT - only XC people.  I will request forum moderators lock it.

and now again one of us  Wink, it was more a future projection , see my posts regarding your this situation, i don't think you deserved to be scammed neither do i think you deserve what will happen next. all FUDers who wanna hurt XC will do it on your back making you look more and more like a FUDding idiot.

I just think the title is not ok like that anymore so one last time with all respect from a xc community member i'll ask you to put your personal anger towards probably some of us aside and take XC out of the title. at this point in time i think it would actually help your case.

last try i promise, i have faith in you over here, come on  Smiley

thank you
legendary
look you really wanna let this die you have to take xc out of the title cause what you probably don't realisy anybody who has some competing coin or other reason to hurt xc a little just has to bump this thread to keep it on the first page and thats what they will do. people that have nothing to do with your issue or the discussion will abuse your situation to their own agenda.

I kindly asked you before to change the title, see my earlier post, i always tried to be respectfull to you and understanding to you personal situation.

Really right know if you still want to be percieved as a grown up that trys to deal with his situation rather than a Fuder or butthurt investment looser (not what i call you), please please change that title. otherwise it will come back for ages and you are making the dirty work for real FUDers. Think about it for a minute.

thank you

It's XC people (your PR guy, people telling me I deserved to be scammed, etc etc) who keep bumping this.

Edit:  I'm so tired of responding to this.  If it is CLEARLY being bumped by fudsters which it has NOT - only XC people.  I will request forum moderators lock it.

thank you
legendary
I'd love to hear business concerns regarding XC. It's a joke that this thread has gotten this far and has come to the point where people are mentioning XC in the same sentence with 'legal action' and 'business concerns'. Seeing how OP has actually tried so hard to bring down XC's legitimacy and transparency (even though it is a completely exclusive entity to Jasinlee and his project), I suddenly don't feel that bad that OP was scammed out of his money. He was tolerable at first, and I genuinely felt bad...but now it is becoming defamation of XC and I couldn't care less that you lost money because of your on-going bullshit that you will not put at rest when XC already made its statement regarding the issue.

Understand the difference between "business concerns" and "reputational concerns".  In any business world they are often one and the same.

I'm so tired of repeating myself to answer stuff like "OP deserved to be scammed out of his money because he's an asshat blah blah blah"

Yes!  XC is NOT Jasinlee.  Jasinlee IS/WAS a developer for XC (not sure which).  Following are the facts.  Have to keep repeating myself cuz you guys won't let it die.

I would be more than happy to let this die.   These are the facts in regards to Jasinlee's attachment to XC.

1 - Jasinlee was listed as a developer for months.

2 - Jasinlee was taken OFF the XC website that listed him as an XC developer

3 - Jasinlee took the ASIC website and used it to promote XC (I let this go and figured it was a 1 sided relationship)

4 - XC people started bringing up Jasinlee asking about the status of his development projects for XC.  I asked about it in the XC thread, brought up my accusations.  Jasinlee was defended - I was told to go away.  I started this thread.

5 - I was told Jasinlee was a team member, is still a team member, is no longer a team member, I shouldn't care because there is a different lead developer.  Jasinlee was defended.

6 - I was told Jasinlee was never a developer for XC ever.  He was just listed as a developer because he is a developer in real life and paid their Bitcoin to the Beltway.  I believe this was probably paid out of our pre-order money (which he can no longer afford to refund) Or perhaps the money made pumping Cachecoin.   He "ran out of money" for his ASIC project while providing money (if I understand correctly) for XC to attend BTC on the Beltway?

Now.  For the love of god.  Can we please let this die?  This is my thread about Jasin/XC (not if I deserved to be scammed).  

These are my opinions - they won't change.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'd love to hear business concerns regarding XC. It's a joke that this thread has gotten this far and has come to the point where people are mentioning XC in the same sentence with 'legal action' and 'business concerns'. Seeing how OP has actually tried so hard to bring down XC's legitimacy and transparency (even though it is a completely exclusive entity to Jasinlee and his project), I suddenly don't feel that bad that OP was scammed out of his money. He was tolerable at first, and I genuinely felt bad...but now it is becoming defamation of XC and I couldn't care less that you lost money because of your on-going bullshit that you will not put at rest when XC already made its statement regarding the issue.
legendary

Thank you.

I have no idea why you keep bumping this - my preference is that it drift to the bottom.  

I've been given conflicting information multiple times by XC officials as well as your stupid wordy pointless semantics trying to salvage Jasin's reputation by deflection or insults directed at me which leads me to believe you're not being honest.

I also asked that Teka be the one to request any changes.

You also seem to think you can dictate what I write in a thread I created.

Get lost.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Thank you.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
please PM me with any info you have on current or pending legal action against Jasinlee/Jason Hudgins and whether or not he has been reported to the DA in Florida and any business concerns regarding XC and CACHE.  Looks like this could be class action with as many people he is defrauding.

I'm posting this here for the benefit of anyone else paying attention. 

PM Atomicchaos for the details of the legal action being taken and how you can get involved.

Why do I keep seeing this stupid thread.  plz ur butthurt.  we get it ... go cry somewhere else.  so fkn stupid this is on the front page all the time - can a mod lock this plz? 

Oh wait - not board moderation so we all have 2 see this stupid shit.   Roll Eyes

cry lil b*** ... cry  Cry  Kiss  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: