Pages:
Author

Topic: Jasinlee - one of XC's "Team Members" is a master fraudster - page 2. (Read 11005 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Point number 7 there is factually incorrect.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Stuff about how synechist feels \ what he thinks I should do again.

Tired of responding to the spam.  Please investigate this thread, the OP and the ensuing conversations thru the entire thread - beginning to end to make your judgement call on if my accusations are accurate.  (If you even care )

These are the facts things that have happened/I can link/rdnkjdi's idea of "Facts" to to in regards to Jasinlee's attachment to XC that have been covered in this thread.

1 - Jasinlee was listed as a developer for months on official XC website.

2 - Jasinlee was taken OFF the XC website that listed him as an XC developer

3 - Jasinlee took the ASIC website and used it to promote XC (I let this go and figured it was a 1 sided relationship)

4 - XC people started bringing up Jasinlee asking about the status of his development projects for XC.  I asked about it in the XC thread, brought up my accusations.  Jasinlee was defended - I was told to go away.  I started this thread.

5 - I was told Jasinlee was a team member, is still a team member, is no longer a team member, I shouldn't care because there is a different lead developer.  Jasinlee was defended.

6 - I was told Jasinlee was never a developer for XC ever.  He was just listed as a developer because he is a developer in real life and paid their Bitcoin to the Beltway.  I believe this was probably paid out of our pre-order money (which he can no longer afford to refund) Or perhaps the money made pumping Cachecoin.   He "ran out of money" for his ASIC project while providing money (if I understand correctly) for XC to attend BTC on the Beltway?unsure about this.  

7 - On the 5th Teka (XC Official) said Jasinlee was a team member.  On the 9th - the official statement says he has not been a team member since being taken off the website months ago.
legendary
synchillis - u keep asking shit that doesn't matter in the context of the thread and repeating your same f****** questions.  Go away - he won't listen.  Nobody wants to see this at the top ANYMORE.  

What I'm asking is centrally relevant to this thread.

Since the thread is an attack on XC I will continue to address it.

It's not a matter of whether rdnkjdi listens or not, it's a matter of contending with FUD.

I'm sorry that this is frustrating. I think you'd be best off not reading this thread.

P.S. It's Synechist, not Synchillis. ;-)
legendary
These are the facts in regards to Jasinlee's attachment to XC.

It's very arrogant of you to call those statements "facts". You are not omniscient and so cannot make that claim.

It's also arrogant of you to simply ignore my posts, which are directly relevant to the topic of this thread and are written in a respectful and non-emotional tone.

Please alter your statements to reflect the actual wording on XC's statement.

Please also remove any mention of XC from the OP and title because it's not relevant to your case against Jasinlee.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How about this.  SHUT THE F*** UP BOTH OF YOU.   I HATE THIS THREAD MY EYES BLEED

rdnkajsdfai - we get it ur pissed.  nobody cares.

synchillis - u keep asking shit that doesn't matter in the context of the thread and repeating your same f****** questions.  Go away - he won't listen.  Nobody wants to see this at the top ANYMORE. 

If XC will let it die it will die.  Why do you guys keep bumping this horrid thread?
legendary
More identical semantic spam.  Taking guesses as to my "intentions" etc etc

Tired of responding to the spam.  Please investigate this thread, the OP and the ensuing conversations thru the entire thread - beginning to end to make your judgement call on if my accusations are accurate.

3 - Jasinlee took the ASIC website and used it to promote XC (I let this go and figured it was a 1 sided relationship)

4 - XC people started bringing up Jasinlee asking about the status of his development projects for XC.  I asked about it in the XC thread, brought up my accusations.  Jasinlee was defended - I was told to go away.  I started this thread.

5 - I was told Jasinlee was a team member, is still a team member, is no longer a team member, I shouldn't care because there is a different lead developer.  Jasinlee was defended.

6 - I was told Jasinlee was never a developer for XC ever.  He was just listed as a developer because he is a developer in real life and paid their Bitcoin to the Beltway.  I believe this was probably paid out of our pre-order money (which he can no longer afford to refund) Or perhaps the money made pumping Cachecoin.   He "ran out of money" for his ASIC project while providing money (if I understand correctly) for XC to attend BTC on the Beltway?unsure about this.  

7 - On the 5th Teka (XC Official) said Jasinlee was a team member.  On the 9th - the official statement says he has not been a team member since being taken off the website months ago.
legendary

None of these facts are relevant to your case against Jasinlee, so why include them?

What are your intentions here?

Your intention cannot be to strengthen your case against Jasinlee, because it doesn't.

Might it be to spread FUD about XC?

What do you say your intentions are in leaving XC-related content in this thread?

legendary
the official statement says he has not been a team member since being taken off the website months ago.

This is factually incorrect.

The official statement says "Jasinlee is not an official member of the XC Team, as has been reflected on our website for some time."

We do not say "months ago".

By your saying "months ago" you attempt to make your case feel stronger than it is.

This is deceitful.

Please change it.

legendary
Synechist acting like a broken record.

legendary
Tired of responding to the spam.

I am giving you facts about the inaccuracy of your statements.

I am also substantiating my view that XC has no relevance to your case against Fibonacci, and that mentioning XC makes you come across as a fudder.

If this was spam, it would have to be irrelevant to the thread's topic.

Yet it is highly relevant, since it pertains to the central claims made in the OP.

Therefore it is not spam.

Please remove mention of XC from the thread's title and from the OP.

legendary
Tired of responding to the spam.  Please investigate this thread, the OP and the ensuing conversations thru the entire thread - beginning to end to make your judgement call on if my accusations are accurate.

legendary

How are any of those statements relevant to your case against his ASIC project?

They're not relevant at all.

Therefore please remove mention of XC from the OP and the thread's title.

legendary
Synechist spamming my thread for the 19th time telling me what he thinks I should do.

- I'm requesting, not "telling". I'm not in authority over you.

7 - On the 5th Teka (XC Official) said Jasinlee was a team member.  On the 9th - the official statement says he has not been a team member since being taken off the website months ago.
[/b]

My guess is that on the 5th Teka was not aware that Jasin had stepped down, because he did so in conversation with Dan, and there is a whole lot going on in XC. It's impossible to be in every conversation, especially with the time-zone differences between Europe and the US.

You've been misquoting the official statement.

The statement does not say "months ago". It says "for some time".

By giving a more specific time-designation, you make your case appear stronger than it actually is.

Please do not bend the facts to suit your purposes.

legendary
Synechist spamming my thread for the 19th time telling me what he thinks I should do.

I can repeat this as many times as you decide to continue spamming my thread with the same statements.  If it was self moderated I would ban you.

Draw your own conclusions/do your own research.
legendary
Some factually incorrect statements:

Or D. Someone on the team made a mistake. It's a highly complex project with a large team of people.
No.  It's not.  There are three people.  Dan, Teka and Synchillies (& used to be Jasin).

- Not three people. 10 official ones, and several developers working for Dan.
[bunch of other stuff]

I refuse to take down what I feel is highly relevant & informative that involves both XC & Jasinlee.  

I've done several significant changes that make it less accusatory towards XC and more reflective of the facts due to several requests / pointers.

Thread stays - you are welcome to keep bumping it.  

Sorry about free speech.  

Your case is against Jasinlee's ASIC project.

XC is not involved in Jasinlee's operations. Therefore any information about XC is irrelevant to your claims against Jasinlee's ASIC project.

Therefore you are attacking XC without warrant.

Attacking XC weakens your case: as it's not relevant to the ASIC project it makes you come across as a fudder.

So please either delete this thread or remove mention of XC from the OP and the title.

legendary

Or D. Someone on the team made a mistake. It's a highly complex project with a large team of people.
No.  It's not.  There are three people.  Dan, Teka and Synchillies (& used to be Jasin).

[bunch of other stuff]

Lol - the only three I saw on XC.  Only other ones I pulled up listed on your website besides those three are pumping other coins. (Only looked at a few)

So please remove XC from the title of this thread.

Or please delete the entire thread.

I refuse to take down what I feel is highly relevant & informative that involves both XC & Jasinlee.   I've done several significant changes that make it less accusatory/more fair towards XC to try and make it as reflective to the facts as possible.

Thread stays - you are welcome to keep bumping it.  

You guys have deleted more than one of my posts in your moderated thread and told me to take my accusations somewhere else so I did.  I really have no idea why you keep posting here - I'm no longer posting in the XC chat thread.  I'd appreciate you giving me the same respect.
legendary

Bottom line is the XC lead developer has told you Jasinlee is not on the XC team anymore.
Actually - the lead developer told me twice in the XC chat thread he was never a developer.  He never explained why he was listed as a developer on your website a month ago.

- We explained precisely the respect in which Jasin was never an XC developer in our official statement: he never developed XC's code.
- We also explained why Jasin was listed as a developer when he was in the team: because he is a developer in his own right, and he was on the team. (He just didn't develop for XC.)
- I also stated this to you at least two other times.
- Do you still refuse to comprehend?

Yet you refuse to accept this?
Yes.  Because I've shown it is a lie.  Other officials said Jasin was a team member (or developer).  From what I can tell - Jasin was probably kinda on the outside of the project and good buddies with one of the official team members and thought he had stuff to contribute.  Maybe he designed the website or something (purely my guess - I have no idea)

- No, it's as plain as day, but you refuse to see it.
- The above paragraph is based on personal opinion and speculation.
- What possible reason do you have to favour your own personal speculation over a clear case to the contrary?
- Without being able to observe your intentions, you come across like a desperate fudder with little to go on.

So you pretend like somehow there is a crazy conspiracy of Jasinee still secretly on the XC team?  Cheesy
When people can't get their lies straight - then yeah.

- I have painstakingly explained to you repeatedly and precisely the way in which our statements are consistent.
- Lots of other people have repeatedly said to you that you're not seeing things clearly because you don't want to.
- So you're blinded here. You can't see the truth because you're too pissed off.

You are just pissed you've lost money in something involving Jasinlee and are childishly lashing out at anything you can.
No.  I am not.  I never lashed out even though Jasin changed the ASIC website to promote XC/Cachecoin until you guys started posting about him.  I'm "lashing out" because I don't feel that it's right for someone to scam dozens out of thousands of dollars and get away with it moving on to the next coin/project.

- You have zero reason to lash out at XC when you think Jasinlee has done you wrong.
- If Jasinlee has moved onto a new project, it isn't XC, because he's not on the team, isn't getting paid, hasn't had access to the code, and hasn't written any of XC's code.

So please remove XC from the title of this thread.

Or please delete the entire thread.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Jasinlee is not an XC developer.

Please change the title of this thread to reflect this.

Thank you.

We'll let the lawyers and DA discern your involvement.  I'm sure with all the posts you've been making regarding Jason, they'll be crawling up your ass with a fine toothed comb.

good luck on that endeavour buddy. More money will be wasted.
legendary
*Sigh* The CONTINUED character assassination.  Fine - you wanna play ball?

No.  It's not.  There are three people.  Dan, Teka and Synchillies (& used to be Jasin).  It's a circlejerking closed source pump and dump that only holds it's market cap because people are hodling waiting for Dan to take them to the moon and has no downward pressure from mining.  While he's having to moonlight and pump other coins with "coin reviews" to make ends meet.

Bottom line is the XC lead developer has told you Jasinlee is not on the XC team anymore.

Actually - the lead developer told me twice in the XC chat thread he was never a developer.  He never explained why he was listed as a developer on your website a month ago.  Or why they took the ASIC project off Jasin's list of credentials.  

Yet you refuse to accept this?
Yes.  Because I've shown it is a lie.  Other officials said Jasin was a team member (or developer).  From what I can tell - Jasin was probably kinda on the outside of the project and good buddies with one of the official team members and thought he had stuff to contribute.  Maybe he designed the website or something (purely my guess - I have no idea)

The only reason you refuse to accept this simple obvious truth is because it will leave you with nothing to cry about.

I sold my shares for a 5K loss weeks ago.  I had no intention of making this thread until I saw you guys talking about Jasinlee and his XC project in the XC thread.  

So you pretend like somehow there is a crazy conspiracy of Jasinee still secretly on the XC team?  Cheesy
When people can't get their lies straight - then yeah.

You are just pissed you've lost money in something involving Jasinlee and are childishly lashing out at anything you can.
No.  I am not.  I never lashed out even though Jasin changed the ASIC website to promote XC/Cachecoin until you guys started posting about him.  I'm "lashing out" because I don't feel that it's right for someone to scam dozens out of thousands of dollars and get away with it moving on to the next coin/project.

I feel pity for you that you're a 28 year old man who is making these embarrassing posts, I assumed it was a 16 year old.
I lie about my age. why does it matter? I have no idea how that has relevance.  Unlike the circlejerk of a moderated thread XC has - this one is open for anyone to make stupidass comments that have nothing to do with anything I suppose.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
On the 5th - an official says he is a team member.  Which corroborates what I was told on the chat thread until I made this one.

On the 9th - it is told that he has not been a team member since he was taken off the website months ago.

Pardon my skepticism.

Regardless of whether Jasinlee was or wasn't a developer the fact is he isn't on the XC team anymore. OP isn't retarded and knows this - what does this say about the OP and his intentions here, if they are not already obvious.

If they lied in their "official announcement" the it matters not what my "intentions" are.

A - "He is a team member" (5th)
B - "He has not been a team member since he was taken off website (months ago)" (9th)
C - Either they lied that he "was" a team member on the 5th.  Or they lied that he is no longer a team member.  Hence I believe nothing.  If others wish to believe/invest in a coin that has officials who lie (& can't even get their stories straight) that is their business.  

I've changed the topic to Team Member in light of all the requests (contrary to all the shit that's been said about me I try to be honest and I try to figure out the truth and change the OP to reflect that)

Bottom line is the XC lead developer has told you Jasinlee is not on the XC team anymore. Yet you refuse to accept this? The only reason you refuse to accept this simple obvious truth is because it will leave you with nothing to cry about. So you pretend like somehow there is a crazy conspiracy of Jasinee still secretly on the XC team?  Cheesy

You are just pissed you've lost money in something involving Jasinlee and are childishly lashing out at anything you can. I feel pity for you that you're a 28 year old man who is making these embarrassing posts, I assumed it was a 16 year old.
Pages:
Jump to: