Pages:
Author

Topic: jerry0 case - page 4. (Read 1313 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
May 10, 2021, 03:58:59 AM
I don't know if anyone noticed member jerry0 but I did after noticing he was creating many posts in short time span, and most of his posts are more or less just repeated mumbling.

Back in 2017 he claimed that his other account viking02 was hacked and that account was inactive since than, but you can recognize same jerry0 style of writing if you check his post history.

Hi all.  My bitcointalk account viking02 got hacked about a week ago.  I noticed i could not log into my account and it said wrong password but i didn't think much about it.  Then when i clicked on restore password to my email address connected to my bitcointalk account, i noticed i did not get any email on this.  Not only this, i noticed i got a lot of email recently from ICOs like buy this ico etc.  

My viking02 profile

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/viking02-354663

I spotted one more of his accounts Thomas29 with same writing style, and maybe someone knows more accounts controlled by him?

You can see jerry0 repeatedly asking same fake questions, and problem is that other members got involved in this futile conversations with him.

My question is if jerry0 is a Troll, Farmer, Spammer, Smart guy asking questions or should people just ignore him and don't reply to his questions. (You can Vote in Poll for that)

If he is just hunting for some merits and higher forum rank than this is probably the worst way to do it, and I am adding jerry0 on my growing Ignore list.
Pages:
Jump to: