Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Believes Dogecoin “Will Go To The Moon” - page 2. (Read 10033 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
I would laugh my balls off if Dogecoin became the defacto stable coin used for getting in and out of other coins. What a complete FU to the world that would be.

hahaha, same. His words will make DOGE more popular
I also saved some dogecoin, but what I see here, is McAfee really honest about his response? Or just advertising? We do not know what is happening behind the scenes. Such as not a setting as well, this is one alternative also to invest right? Maybe some underestimate dogecoin in cryptocurrency, but for another option I don't think it hurts
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
John McAfee is the most popular public figure in the cryptocurrency industry that many people know, he has very bold and special statements. This time, he confirmed that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies that advises people to pay attention to this coin. I was also fascinated by what he said.

but I was quite surprised when he said that every tweet made was paid, he got a pretty big number for every tweet around $105,000. so every tweet he makes is FUD.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I would laugh my balls off if Dogecoin became the defacto stable coin used for getting in and out of other coins. What a complete FU to the world that would be.

hahaha, same. His words will make DOGE more popular
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
John McAfee is the most popular public figure in the cryptocurrency industry that many people know, he has very bold and special statements. This time, he confirmed that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies that advises people to pay attention to this coin. I was also fascinated by what he said.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Have you read anything about Doge..? If you had done some research on it then you would know that it will never be a mainstream coin. In the world of crypto "purpose" is an important thing to have in order to grow. Doge was created to show the world that anything can get pumped in this market.
Activity: 59
With what we have done and a good future, I believe that dogecoin prices will grow steadily. I am also expecting that John McAfee will be right, Dogecoin is the cryptocurrency that is preparing for a big rally.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
 i really doubt if the  price of dogecoin can get as high as 1000 satoshi in the nearest future  even with its use case, but let us watch and see how McAfee prediction works . anywhere when he said "moon" he didn't indicate the level of mooning , so a little above the current price could be a " moon'
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The DOGE community is very large, loyal and powerful. Obviously there are whales who do manipulation with DOGE, as it is a currency which is relatively easier to manipulate. But it is different from the other shitcoins, due to the sizable user-base. It is a coin that is loved by a lot of people (for various reasons), and hated by even more.

That's certainly true, mate. Dogecoin's community is unlike any other we've ever seen in crypto land. Despite being largely abandoned by its devs, DOGE doesn't seem to die. Many people support Dogecoin because of the benefits it provides relative to other cryptocurrencies on the market. Its inexpensive prices and huge supply, makes it a great cryptocurrency for micropayments. Not only that, but DOGE can be easily manipulated across the market without any additional costs involved. The cryptocurrency is rather stable in price, compared to other popular cryptocurrencies on the market like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Dogecoin brings many possibilities within the Blockchain industry, which has gathered the attention of even the most prominent figures within the mainstream world (like McAfee, Musk, and even Buterin).

If DOGE becomes popular, maybe McAfee's prediction about it will come true after all. No one knows what exactly will happen in the future, as crypto behaves in strange and bizarre ways. One day, a cryptocurrency can be in its ATHs while the next day it could be all the way down the drain. As far as I know, Dogecoin has never reached more than $0.01 per coin. But if it goes way beyond that price in the future, many Dogecoin "hodlers" could become extremely wealthy. If you believe in the cryptocurrency, you would invest in it for a long time no matter what it's said in the mainstream world. Otherwise, you'd be losing your time. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Follow John McAfee word and you could end up with a bad result for sure.. We all knew that dogecoin is a shit coin that still alive because it big supporter. Other then that dogecoin has no values at all to make it worth to invest and to hodl on. With it own infinite supply i dont thing its will bring any good to dogecoin.. Its just a pump and dump coin at my eyes.
Doge was created for the purpose of being a meme in the electronics market but has been adopted by many programmers and users. The symbol of a dog looks very cute. I found the doge community to be very good and to have regular users. The technology of doge is old and difficult to improve. I agree with Doge being an easily manipulated crypto. In fact, the doge was pumped up to 50% in 2018.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Dogecoin is a pure manipulative coin, it has no real value at all, no technology or real assets or something. But some whales use it to move the market, DOGE is being pumped periodically.

The DOGE community is very large, loyal and powerful. Obviously there are whales who do manipulation with DOGE, as it is a currency which is relatively easier to manipulate. But it is different from the other shitcoins, due to the sizable user-base. It is a coin that is loved by a lot of people (for various reasons), and hated by even more.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Follow John McAfee word and you could end up with a bad result for sure.. We all knew that dogecoin is a shit coin that still alive because it big supporter. Other then that dogecoin has no values at all to make it worth to invest and to hodl on. With it own infinite supply i dont thing its will bring any good to dogecoin.. Its just a pump and dump coin at my eyes.
legendary
Dogecoin is supported by many famous people in the cryptocurrency world, and even has a listing at Binance without having to pay for a free alias listing fee. I just think that in the future, Dogecoin will be an attractive investment because it is traded on almost all exchangers and also has a large transaction volume.

That's certainly true, mate. It's odd to see such an abandoned and old coin being supported by a large number of crypto exchanges. This is probably because of the benefits Dogecoin provides which are fast transaction speeds and low fees. It's a great cryptocurrency for sending micropayments at a fraction of the cost. What once started as a joke, ended as a serious investment for people worldwide. Of course, Dogecoin's total supply makes it terrible as a store of value. That's why it's best to use it as "digital cash" than anything else.

McAfee somehow noticed how prominent Dogecoin has been within crypto land, which led him to talk positively about it. I believe that he has invested heavily into Dogecoin because of his high optimism about it. But we all know that it's impossible for Dogecoin to go to the moon in terms of price, because it's a highly-inflationary cryptocurrency. Still though, Dogecoin could go to the moon in terms of user adoption. As more people become aware of its benefits, the Dogecoin blockchain will grow to new heights. Time will tell us whenever Dogecoin will survive for the foreseeable future or all the other way around. Just my thoughts Grin
copper member
Activity: 154
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
Dogecoin has been one of the longest lasting Cryptocurrencies even though I am yet to see a single usecase or much technological development behind it, even when Binance listed it, CZ said it was listed because if it's community and not because of it's development leaps, I guess the Cryptocurrency community can be accomodating if you have been a round for a long while even if you are just sitting there doing nothing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

What's your take on this, will dogecoin price surge up?

Dogecoin is supported by many famous people in the cryptocurrency world, and even has a listing at Binance without having to pay for a free alias listing fee. I just think that in the future, Dogecoin will be an attractive investment because it is traded on almost all exchangers and also has a large transaction volume.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
Is that true? John McAfee has made cryptocurenccy dogecoin can be trusted around the world? dogecoin I think sooner or later will increase rapidly john McAfee crypto fans who follow a lot of people and many believe to convince people to buy dogecoin and make dogecoin to the moon. John McAfee also often make a tweet and promote ico made sold out.
legendary
Dogecoin is a pure manipulative coin, it has no real value at all, no technology or real assets or something. But some whales use it to move the market, DOGE is being pumped periodically.

I have to disagree. Dogecoin may have been abandoned in development, but it's still supported by many people worldwide. This is mostly because, Dogecoin is useful for trading and performing micropayments at a fraction of the cost. I don't think that it's being manipulated more than some other cryptocurrencies on the market. Whales prefer the "big" cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum due to higher liquidity on the market.

Maybe McAfee said nice things about Dogecoin, because he has invested heavily into it. With his positive comments, Dogecoin could rise in price at least in the short term. At least that happened, but the gains were not as much as we thought it would be. Given how inflationary Dogecoin's supply is, it hard to believe that it'll go to the moon sometime in the future. I won't get past $0.01 USD since there is an immense amount of DOGE in circulation. With too many coins on the market, value will simply decrease or remain relatively stable over time. If somehow McAfee's prediction comes true, then many of us DOGE "hodlers" will become extremely wealthy in the future. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 195
Merit: 17
No one mentions the tech.

DOGE is merge-mined on the LTC rail.

It often has higher hash than LTC, cuz such wow the tech specs.

Also it is on sustain rate infinite when it comes to coin inflation, hence geared for super stability.

And as mentioned:

cheap TX fees
fast
liquid

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

What's your take on this, will dogecoin price surge up?

Nobody cares about what John McAfee says about Dogecoin. John McAfee made so many altcoin shills in the past which end up dead and scamming his followers on social media more especially Twitter. Why not say Dogecoin is a good altcoin that is worth investing may be the price will double or triple in the future? I think that would be better post to create a huge discussion.  
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
I'm sure it will moon when the time is right
Yeah, but that's what all the doge supporters have been saying for years now and somehow doge never makes it to the moon.  That's even their slogan if I'm not mistaken.

This thread is kind of old, but I'm wondering when McAfee thought doge was going to take this trip to the moon.  He made another wild prediction about bitcoin recently, but I'm assuming this was just for publicity.

I don't really think you understand the word shit coin. Dogecoin is no way classified as a shit coin.
Nope, it's not and I don't think a lot of people realize that doge isn't one of the 'bad' coins.  Sure, it's based on a meme and has crazy inflation built into it, but it could be very useful as a currency if merchants would just accept it as payment.  There are *so* many coins with much less potential than doge, and most of them don't have nearly the number of fanatical supporters that doge does.
Pages:
Jump to: