Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Believes Dogecoin “Will Go To The Moon” - page 4. (Read 10033 times)

legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
I do not believe this. Perhaps it is an unofficial article to create fomo. And if this is true, I don't think he believes what he said after what happened to many of his other words.

McAfee is a well know pump and dump speculant, so for sure he is not real Dogecoin believer. He maight only belive that someday DOGE price will rise and almost for sure he have right. If he speak about some coin, he do that only to fill his own pockets. Speculants like Dogecoin, because of his stable growth, so for sure sooner or later there will be bubble on this coin, but for sure it is not coin that will ever be a mainstream payment instrument.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I do not believe this. Perhaps it is an unofficial article to create fomo. And if this is true, I don't think he believes what he said after what happened to many of his other words.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
John MCAFEE BELIEVES on that, but i dont believe on MCAFEE anymore as he is just creating the HYPE>
I still believe that he accepts money just to hype one coin that was 2017 December.
Since that i doubt that person.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
ALTra provides only the best technical analysis charts for Altcoins as well as Bitcoin. They believe in charts and T.A., to provide the most accurately, possible information and signals for profitable gains. You can join their free Telegram channel at https://t.me/s/altrapublicchannel or contact Support at https://t.me/altra_support

If you love cryptocurrency, you must follow ALTra's Telegram channel. Best crypto reviews and they even post upcoming events.
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
McAfee likes to make fuss and many times he pump coins, but usually they were coins with little marketcap.
Dogecoin is a coin made for fun and succeed to have huge community, so you can use it to buy various stupid things, but it will never be taken seriously by big investors. Speculators will continue to play with Dogecoin and for the next bull run, for sure the price will go up, as do all other altcoins on the market. So no big deal here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It seems very unlikely that Dogecoin will reach a high price within the future. Dogecoin has never been on a list of top coins for me and I definitely don't believe McAfee's predictions. If you decide to invest in some coin, your decision should be made according to research you made, but not according to words of some famous person.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
McAfee is a pump/dump shill, he is sponsoring projects and making them pump and dump, leaving a lot of peoples in high profits and a lot of peoples in high risk/ high lose. Even, he was facing bad health issues but he didn't refrain from these acts. He could not be a genuie source of trust about crypto but that doesn't mean that DOGE is bad. Actually, Doge Coins and the whole blockchain of Doge keeps making me surprised. Even if you transfer 1Doge or 1M doge, it will be confirmed in a matter of seconds/minutes, it is old but it is worth gold. I do agree with McAffee about Doges, but, everyone should never be a sheep, guys, do research and look out for information, don't follow the recommendations of other stupid famous peoples.

That's certainly true, mate. While it's common to see McAfee shilling certain cryptocurrencies, his latest comments towards Dogecoin may have given it a little awareness within the mainstream world. After all, Dogecoin experienced a short increase in price right after McAfee said that it was going to the moon. We all know that's not going to happen because Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency with a limitless supply. There's no block reward halving like it's the case with Bitcoin and Litecoin, neither there is active development or innovation. Perhaps, if Dogecoin would gain the attention from developers within the mainstream world, it could shine in the future.

Until that happens, we'll continue to see Dogecoin actively traded across the market but without experiencing a new ATH in price. DOGE serves well for micropayments and quick transactions. Where popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot fulfill certain tasks, Dogecoin comes to the rescue. Many people have already noticed what Dogecoin brings to the mainstream world, increasingly adopting the cryptocurrency over time. Hence, Dogecoin could reach the moon in terms of user acceptance within a couple of years from now. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Don't listen to anyone in cryptocurrency, because everyone has their own opinion, just analyze the market and make your own decision, and John McAfee said that because they were paid
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
John McAfee said a lot of nonsense.
At first he shilled ICOs, then he encouraged people to pump a coin that he bought before, then he came with idea that every ICO is a scam and he believes only  Bitcoin.
lol. you write the same thing i wanted to write straight.
john mcafee was or is paid for many of his statements. for that very reason, i would not believe everything he says.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
John McAfee said a lot of nonsense.
At first he shilled ICOs, then he encouraged people to pump a coin that he bought before, then he came with idea that every ICO is a scam and he believes only  Bitcoin.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
McAfee is a pump/dump shill, he is sponsoring projects and making them pump and dump, leaving a lot of peoples in high profits and a lot of peoples in high risk/ high lose. Even, he was facing bad health issues but he didn't refrain from these acts. He could not be a genuie source of trust about crypto but that doesn't mean that DOGE is bad. Actually, Doge Coins and the whole blockchain of Doge keeps making me surprised. Even if you transfer 1Doge or 1M doge, it will be confirmed in a matter of seconds/minutes, it is old but it is worth gold. I do agree with McAffee about Doges, but, everyone should never be a sheep, guys, do research and look out for information, don't follow the recommendations of other stupid famous peoples.

I totally agree, I don't even understand why McAfee is a crypto guru. I think of him as a troll most of the time and I don't take what he says seriously. Dogecoin is a coin issued for troll like him and I don't think it will have a long-term function.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

What's your take on this, will dogecoin price surge up?
I doubt it because John McAfee can't be trusted. It has long been known that he is paid money for advertising and he does not care what to advertise.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
The names mwntioned are powerful to me! do you think such people can be misled somehow? i should take a closer look on dogecoin now.
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
Dogecoin is one of the top altcoin on market but I don't think so, Dogecoin will go to the moon because many altcoins are also good as for now. I think, it will not easily happen but yes maybe in the future it will be profitable. Keep believing co'z nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
Why should we care what McAfee tells ? You want to give him free money ? Go ahead mate but don't come here after and cry because you lost your money just because you heard a tip from someone like McAfee. Dogecoin has a future without McAfee telling you to buy so think about it.
- Investment is the activity of an individual or an organization that has cooperation and mutual trust, and all important decisions need to be based on the benefits, the situation, and the funding to make, not just based on advice from a stranger, even if it's a pretty famous person, with a lot of experience and comprehensive skills, we still can't trust them. McAfee doesn't have too many valuable ideas in our investment, his words are unreliable, so as you say dogecoin may have a future but that future needs us to analyze and determine whether it is good or bad, not just based on McAfee's statement

Important statements from people like John McAfee might have an effect, but I think it's temporary. but the most important is indeed the collaboration between the investor and the project team. both must maintain mutual trust to be able to develop the project, so as to achieve common goals
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Why should we care what McAfee tells ? You want to give him free money ? Go ahead mate but don't come here after and cry because you lost your money just because you heard a tip from someone like McAfee. Dogecoin has a future without McAfee telling you to buy so think about it.
- Investment is the activity of an individual or an organization that has cooperation and mutual trust, and all important decisions need to be based on the benefits, the situation, and the funding to make, not just based on advice from a stranger, even if it's a pretty famous person, with a lot of experience and comprehensive skills, we still can't trust them. McAfee doesn't have too many valuable ideas in our investment, his words are unreliable, so as you say dogecoin may have a future but that future needs us to analyze and determine whether it is good or bad, not just based on McAfee's statement
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
and where price rally in dogecoin? dogecoin have good reputation but it empy coin.

Personally, I think Doge is at a good price to buy.. I've watched it bounce up and down for a few years now. It seems to rally upwards whenever Bitcoin's price rallies. At the current value of around 26 Satoshi's, I really don't think you could go wrong if you bought some and held them for a little while.
Activity: 798
Doge price will not increase sharply, but its use in the future will increase rapidly.
Because the price between buy and sell low spreads are easy to exchange and ensure value.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

What's your take on this, will dogecoin price surge up?
John Mcafee is nothing but an idiot who has promised to eat his dick off and don't judge me but I would love to seem him doing that. He is nothing but a crypto enthusiast just like you and us the only difference is that we use our brains a bit and he doesn't. Earlier I used to think of him as an intelligent investor but all he does is buy a coin and then make statements regarding it. Whilst enjoying his normal routine life daily. Coming to doge coin it is one of the oldest altcoins and best altcoin to be used as medium of exchange due to low transaction fees. So it's definitely going to have some value in future.
Pages:
Jump to: