Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee said about Ethereum - page 2. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 05:06:11 PM
i think btc and eth are not competitors .

in any case btc will be above eth ,

yes eth have competition from other alts , so in alts we can say eth is one of best option .
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 04:59:55 PM
It seems to me that John McAfee simply uses his influence in crypto world. After all, just look at one of his tweet and the situation on the market changes instantly. Therefore, he can say anything and his followers will spread this information around the world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 01, 2018, 04:58:54 PM
Lately, there are so many who make the speculation that Ethereum will beat the bitcoin price. Including John McAfee also said so and stated the possibility could happen. The smart contracts implemented by Ethereum have allowed companies to collaborate with Ethereum and join to build crypto into a faster payment system than any other system. What factors do you think might allow such speculation to occur?

Source : https://cryptovest.com/news/ethereum-is-central-reminds-john-mcafee/
I think that the Ethereum may well overtake Bitcoin on capitalization and go to first place but it will not be soon
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
April 01, 2018, 04:54:40 PM
Lately, there are so many who make the speculation that Ethereum will beat the bitcoin price. Including John McAfee also said so and stated the possibility could happen. The smart contracts implemented by Ethereum have allowed companies to collaborate with Ethereum and join to build crypto into a faster payment system than any other system. What factors do you think might allow such speculation to occur?

Hello! I don't know what think about it this all world and what think John but I have said it since I make a registrations here but I can repeat it here I din't agree with such funny price for ETH because I really had make an analyze and when projects based  on blockchain ETH  will be realized then ETH will hit 5000 and more + plasma protocols and etc. Good luck to all of us Wink Smiley!
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 01, 2018, 04:30:07 PM

He should have also mentioned that the smart-contracts offered by Ethereum pale in comparison to those offered by next-gen blockchains such as NEO and EOS. To create a smart-contract with Ethereum you need to use solidity, a clunky language that is difficult to use, and has almost no learning resources online. In order for ETH to really expand it needs to open its smart-contract functionality to the world, not just to the select few who want to learn solidity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
April 01, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
Imagine if you are mcafee and you invested 100 million dollars in ethereum and you see your investments has fall to almost a half what would you do? ofcourse you are going to save the coin by giving statement like this,he is now in desperate moves because i bet he has tons of ethereum in his portfolio which makes him to hype the coin in the times like this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 01, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
This is a madman. I would not listen to anything he says and I would just focus on sensible projects yourself. Do you own research and be comfortable in holding for a while.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 01, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

To my mind John MacAfee's opinion worth nothing in crypto, I mean fundamentally, everyone remember his 'coin of the week' and it was clear for me that this man just speculate of his own holding, choosing 'dogecoin' as a week coin lol.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
Jhon McAfee lost his reputation after his pump and dump work. Also, he is very optimistic about future of cryptocurrency (Some people believe it as pump as well). Because of those reason I don not care about his thoughts.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
April 01, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
I believe that ETH is much better than bitcoin. But I doubt that people will leave bitcoin in order to become ETH holders. Bitcoin is the leader and it will remain so for a long time.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
March 31, 2018, 06:18:34 AM
John McAfee has been selling his reputation for cash and he no longer has any real authority in terms of market knowledge or investment advice. I think he is quite lost in fact.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 02:46:15 AM
Is it not the same man that said bitcoin will be $1million dollars in few years time. If that is true, then it means ethereum will also be more than that. That will be a real killer. Anyways, ethereum is a very good altcoin
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 30, 2018, 05:48:48 PM
This guy is obviously losing millions of dollars as of the moment and he is getting alarmed with the dumpage of the market today,ethereum has lose 60% of its value already from the current ATH that is why this guy is doing everything he can to hype the coin to stop the people from dumping it further,that is why he is stated that in his twitter shit account.
Activity: 364
March 30, 2018, 05:48:38 PM
He is trying all that he can to influence people.Etherium will come back at 1000$ sooner or later .Now its perfect time to accumulate more ETH
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

I will name only a few subjective factors. You can agree with me or not.
1. Platforms dominate the Internet. The use of Ethereum as a platform for initial coin offering (ICO) indicates that platform solutions will dominate the blockchain sphere as well.
2. Ethereum has a huge audience, which is a confirmation of its recognition and active use.
3. Ethereum is a business and becoming a recognized platform, it is able to bring trillions of dollars.
4. Ethereum has a team and a leader able to quickly change the direction of development and adapt to the needs of the market.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
March 30, 2018, 05:40:29 PM
He must be losing millions of dollars because he is to obvious that he is getting alarmed with the market situation right now. Probably his portfolio has a lot of ethereum,these dumpage from financial institutions are going to ruin our whole market getting most of the investors rekt will surely going to kill our market slowly but surely.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
March 30, 2018, 05:26:26 PM
Ethereum is sure a major altcoin to watch  out for in the crypto space, no matter the dump in the space is sure ETH will stabilize and  and be embrace by alot of investor as i is a decentralized platform that runs on smart contract
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
March 30, 2018, 05:25:52 PM
I dont advice to listen to that famous guys. They always buy before cheap before making that announcements and you will not have a chance to make a profit because he will sell  back to you Smiley
March 30, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
This is funny how mcafee is getting panic with the market dumpage,he is losing alot of money for sure that is why he is trying to save ethereum from being dumped by these noob people who isnt trusting the coin or technology of ethereum,these people are the ones who are dumping the market,worsen the situation and it could be the reason why most of the cryptocurrencies are going to dump harder.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

I think it's nothing more than words. The ethereum is definitely a promising project, but one must understand that Bitcoin is the basis, and no one will overtake him on this market.
Pages:
Jump to: