Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee said about Ethereum - page 3. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 05:19:10 PM
He is too desperate to save his ass from getting rekt,probably his portfolio has a lot of ethereum that is why he is trying to save the dumping that these weak people are doing,cutting losses so that they wont lose everything that they have.He might be dumb and a manipulator but he is right ethereum has been dumping too much.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 30, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
it is true that ETH is such a unique coin because of its smart contract implemantation

and i am sure in the long term it will be very successfull

but ETH is already such a big coin that McAfee's talks can not affect it

he can try his chance for new ICOs to shill / hype or dump
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 30, 2018, 04:57:41 PM
Ethereum is a much more sophisticated coin than most and has a its value backed up by a huge network of computing power and followers. A natural winner.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 04:51:43 PM
He should be desperate because he has a lot of ethereum,possible most of his portfolio is is with ethereum that is why his hands his shaking too badly because he is losing big amounts of money in ethereum's dumpage.That is why he is trying to save his ass from stating shit things,of course these manipulators doesnt choose coins randomly they are picking coins which most of the money are coming from so that these players will get a lot of profits from their manipulations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 04:46:49 PM
Im sure he is losing a lot of money in ethereum,that is why he is desperate to do some statements like this! because the market manipulators are dumping ethereum very hard,and it seems it losses almost 60% of its value from its current all time high record.This man is well known from manipulating the market that is why he shouldnt be trusted as he is trusting only himself.
Activity: 378
March 30, 2018, 04:44:55 PM
Too bad that Ethereum, really good coin with great team and massive community is used mainly for creating other cryptocurrencies, taking cape about cryptopets but not for something really useful
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 04:42:35 PM
Lately, there are so many who make the speculation that Ethereum will beat the bitcoin price. Including John McAfee also said so and stated the possibility could happen. The smart contracts implemented by Ethereum have allowed companies to collaborate with Ethereum and join to build crypto into a faster payment system than any other system. What factors do you think might allow such speculation to occur?

Source : https://cryptovest.com/news/ethereum-is-central-reminds-john-mcafee/

But it could be just that he said what was on his mind. Coincidence?
Is he paid for saying that? I don't think so. Maybe he has some Ethereum in his pocket and trying to push the price up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:33:40 PM
McAfee is among the optimists who predict a good outlook for technology blockсchain and crypto currency. In contrast, billionaire Mark Cuban in early June called btk another financial soap bubble. In addition, Panos Murdukutas, Professor and Head of the Economics Department of LIU Post in New York, also suggests that "btk is a soap bubble that will soon burst."
McAfe is a crypto-optimist and also a famous PR man. Sometimes he says good things, but each of us needs to filter out all the words he says.

So true and you have to recognize he's all over the place. First it was MGT, the privacy phone, Sentinel, the MCF coin, ,coin pumps, now he's writing white papers. What's next?

The thing is, he's def a genious on crypto and many many other things, there's no question. But by no means is he the end all be all. I started to doubt him once he got on the BCH bandwagon and added all the "bad guys" to his team.

I'm glad ETH price hasn't spiked since he tweeted that. It tells me that there's less people likely to buy on a McAfee tweet.

Activity: 151
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 30, 2018, 04:22:24 PM
McAfee is among the optimists who predict a good outlook for technology blockсchain and crypto currency. In contrast, billionaire Mark Cuban in early June called btk another financial soap bubble. In addition, Panos Murdukutas, Professor and Head of the Economics Department of LIU Post in New York, also suggests that "btk is a soap bubble that will soon burst."
McAfe is a crypto-optimist and also a famous PR man. Sometimes he says good things, but each of us needs to filter out all the words he says.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
March 30, 2018, 04:22:07 PM
Why mcafee is doing this? simply because he hold millions of dollars of ethereum assets and he knows it is being dumped hard,he could be losing millions as of the moment that is why he is hyping the coin itself to benefit himself,that is simply how this man is manipulating newbie's mind so that his ass could have safe from this bloodbaths.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 30, 2018, 04:13:19 PM
I also used to believe ethereum will surpass bitcoin in short time but over time ethereum has not been convincing. The low swing of bitcoin should be a good time for ethereum, it has also been silence, not in the next 10 years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:07:32 PM
I'm surprised it's not back up to $800 yet.

I think he has a point in his tweet. Investing in ETH is the same thing as investing in any token that is created on it. The platform isn't going anywhere and as crypto grows, Etherium will grow exponentially.
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 04:03:50 PM
McAfee become a scammer when he started to post about the coin that were without any basis and were nothing behind them. And still he's doing that. John McPumpy!
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 03:54:16 PM
Lately, there are so many who make the speculation that Ethereum will beat the bitcoin price. Including John McAfee also said so and stated the possibility could happen. The smart contracts implemented by Ethereum have allowed companies to collaborate with Ethereum and join to build crypto into a faster payment system than any other system. What factors do you think might allow such speculation to occur?

I am also optimistic that ethereum can beat bitcoin, because the ethereum platform is good for rapid development. we can see the development of many coins including eth in some future time.
Activity: 271
March 30, 2018, 03:50:31 PM
Oh my got, again McAfee, thank you for your sh** posts on Twitter, do you remember your "Coin of the day"?  Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
March 30, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
I really like ETH a lot tho. ETH is the one of my top 5 coins in cryptocurrency market. ETH will surprise us in the near future. I would recommend to anyone to buy ETH. It's going to be like a GOLD in the future. Cheers !
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
March 30, 2018, 03:47:27 PM
This man is never a reliable source of cryptocurrency shits,he is just hyping the coin because he has tons of ethereum's in his pocket that is why he needs to save ethereum's ass from getting dumped by most of the people who are doing panic selling right now.Only those good holders will win the game of cryptocurrencies,he is just doing this not for the coin but for his own benefits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
March 30, 2018, 03:43:58 PM
I do not think that ethereum will overtake bitcoin because ethereum has smart contracts, so this coin cooperates with many and therefore grows and will grow in value. Bitcoin and ethereum have their shortcomings and dignities. Each performs its functions. However, even if you look at the plan of smart contracts, in the near future bitcoin also plans to implement smart contracts.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
March 30, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

He has more serious concerns than making silly bets on ETH/BTC pair. The clock is ticking, time is passing by. Is he ready to eat his dick?

And no. ETH will never surpass Bitcoin. It had that chance back then when google and other social media platforms were allowing ICO ads but not anymore. ETH has 3 major problems now:

1) ETH network is infested by Bitmain's ASICs and because of this, loyal ETH shills who kept the network decentralized for this long are leaving.
2) Even if they kept the ASICs out, they'll still go PoS which is not the healthiest solution.
3) ICO ads ban. Without any new money entering to the ETH ecosystem, there is only one direction it can go. It is not up. (both against BTC and FIAT)
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
March 30, 2018, 03:15:09 PM
Pages:
Jump to: