Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps - page 10. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
I will go verge is undervalued coin. i really love XVG i bought it 5 satoshi and im earning big and i will hold this for long term. privacy coin is my favorite coin.. and privacy is everything!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
XSPEC because the best tech.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
I agree with john mcafee, privacy coins are really important, satoshi have must done it, it is really great technology. But I think there are not many privacy coins now.
Activity: 144
pivx looks pretty good, maybe it can follow the insane run of dash, that would be crazy, but could be possible

Pivx is the only privacy coin that will survive during the next year, just remember what i am saying right now. Pivx is the future, a lot of people are saying that deeponion is much more better than this one, but they all are wrong about it.
Just buy Pivx, it will give you a lot of profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
pivx looks pretty good, maybe it can follow the insane run of dash, that would be crazy, but could be possible
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - now looks very attractive investment!
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
I think he is quite right because Privacy is important as there is more regulation in the space. So next year will be a big year!
Activity: 28
1) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Gradual growth, natural!
$1,70 USD (+25.40%)
0.00010069 BTC (+24.85%)

Market Cap
$35 373 610 USD
2,093 BTC

Volume (24h)
$435 579 USD
25.77 BTC

2) Phore (PHR) - Recently, it has been growing strongly
$3,71 USD (+62.68%)
0.00021959 BTC (+62.04%)

Market Cap
$29 517 087 USD
1,746 BTC

Volume (24h)
$828 679 USD
49.03 BTC

3) Zoin (ZOI) - The most undervalued confidential coin
$0,148349 USD (0.23%)
0.00000878 BTC (-0.20%)
Activity: 280
Verge (XVG) is one of the best privacy coins and still cheap (even after John McAfee suggested to invest in Verge). But yes, it's not outside of top 200. If you are really looking for small caps (and very high risk), you could take a look at SpectreCoin XSPEC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Security must be comprehensive.
1) The best project = SpectreCoin XSPEC = http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

2) If we talk about a project that is just gaining popularity - Zoin ZOI PoW- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zoin-is-rebranding-to-noir-2085112

3) Phore - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phr-phore-100-pos-30-masternodes-zerocoin-governance-no-icopremine-2307909

I share your point of view!
All 3 projects are good
Activity: 1
Activity: 35
i agree...really bullish in the moment
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
cloakcoin, only 5M supply (less than Dash), currently the code of their new tech ENIGMA is being audited by a security company COGNOSEC, after the audit it will be opensource and it will reach 50$, its now sitting at 15$ with order book looking very bullish

actually McAfee also mentioned CloakCoin when someone asked him about:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941005207487557632

...and it started skyrocketing right now!!
cloakcoin is looking very bullish the past week, with such a low supply still a ton of room for growth, alot of people are saying $50 can easily be hit if the audit all goes well.
Activity: 35
cloakcoin, only 5M supply (less than Dash), currently the code of their new tech ENIGMA is being audited by a security company COGNOSEC, after the audit it will be opensource and it will reach 50$, its now sitting at 15$ with order book looking very bullish

actually McAfee also mentioned CloakCoin when someone asked him about:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941005207487557632

...and it started skyrocketing right now!!
Activity: 19
I think people missed the part of the post that said outside the top 200 coins....or perhaps they can't read.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
And there is also some new Bitcoin forks who are going to be anonymous. Like Bitcoin Diamond...
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
i'm not good in tech details, more involved in trading part. from my side monero and zencash are definitely solid investment and spectre is very promising among young projects.
but what about TPAY? TokenPay marketing team is positioning it as the most secure coin but i don't see a single mention of it in this thread.

I'm also intereted in what people think about TokenPay. According to some it's just a copy of SpectreCoin with more aggressive marketing.

Anyone more knowledgable about these two coins who can shed some light on which one has the biggest chance of success?

UPDATE: Already answered by @srqrebel just before my post
Activity: 256
i'm not good in tech details, more involved in trading part. from my side monero and zencash are definitely solid investment and spectre is very promising among young projects.
but what about TPAY? TokenPay marketing team is positioning it as the most secure coin but i don't see a single mention of it in this thread.

TokenPay is the opposite of anonymous.  They partner with the old guard - the banking system - and are thus subject to strict KYC laws.  Besides, they take your personal information as a condition of joining their network.

Do not make the mistake of conflating "secure" with "anonymous."

(Speaking of secure: Tokenpay chose Spectrecoin's wallet design - which is based on the Shadowcash wallet but has Spectrecoin's signature technology integrated - to adopt as their own.  That tells you who is on the cutting edge of "secure.")

Spectrecoin is not just secure, however.  It is private and anonymous.  And, best of all, it still costs only a fraction of a coin that is more hype than substance.
Activity: 294
Xvg, Xspecs, Deep Onion (Though I heard about it that its a scam but Idk what is the truth)

XVG is dogecoin with thor... (or originally called DOGECOINDARK IN 2016).

Don´t fool the people with verge...

A coin that has a RICH LIST exposing balances is not understading what privacy means

https://verge-blockchain.info/richlist
Pages:
Jump to: