Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps - page 3. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Spectrecoin hahaha how it come this crap coin is not dead yet ? Market cap 6M USD (lol) listed on 4 exchanges,actively traded on 2 exchanges with daily volume lower then 5k usd (mega lol) owners of this shit coin are true bagholders.

So buy all these XVG,XSPEC,PHR and other "undervalued" shicoins which that old man (clown) shilled,take a bank loan and buy them all you will be rich !
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
My 3 picks would be

Monero
Spectrecoin (xspec)
Cloak (just have a soft spot for this coin  Cheesy )

I think that from your list deserves attention only Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
John Mcafee is probably not someone you should take seriously.. given all his antics of late.

That being said, if we are talking about privacy coins, I would rather invest in 1) Bitcoin Private (BTCP) because of it's potential given that it combines the best of all other privacy coins and 2) Monero because although it is not a small cap coin, it has great potential because of it's widespread adoption.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
this john always predict future price for some coin, i think he investing so many in privacy coin so he make statement like this..
Activity: 159
My 3 picks would be

Monero
Spectrecoin (xspec)
Cloak (just have a soft spot for this coin  Cheesy )
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
John McAfee will say anything as long as he can use his position to generate hype for his own benefits. Privacy coin will be mostly used in the dark world and there would be a serious tag down on the use of privacy coins by the government in the long run as that would seem more of a threat than pseudo anonymous coin. In that case, The future for privacy coins whether we like it or not is still shaky when it comes to being listed on regulated exchanges which I want to assume regulation will somehow find its way in on the long run and could bring about the days of DEX taking over the exchange space.

Nonetheless, for small caps, if I am to be picking any, that should probably be Xspec just for all the recent hypes anyway.
Just like on what happened to XMR alone.You have seen some exchangers that are heavily regulated didnt able to list it out no matter how this coin being traded up with high volumes since they do know that this is indeed one of the privacy coins.
Mentioning McAfee which he do really have that position to make some shills either on which coin he do want to but after all the things he have done.I dont see a reason for people to trust him.

Activity: 313
privacy coins LOL because everybody need them LOL
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I can't comprehend why anybody cares what McAfee says, he has no credibillity.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Privacy coins are good till that time when somebody hacks them. What was with Montero like I remember, but people still believe in it. Maybe it is a good idea of investment and there are alot of developers are involved in the project, but I would aware of such a non professional approach.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
i dont like people that manipulating this market by tweets and artificial shilling like mcafee does for long time. all community should be aware of such people that tries to manipulate aim of the people here. it is very dangerous for normal investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
John McAfee will say anything as long as he can use his position to generate hype for his own benefits. Privacy coin will be mostly used in the dark world and there would be a serious tag down on the use of privacy coins by the government in the long run as that would seem more of a threat than pseudo anonymous coin. In that case, The future for privacy coins whether we like it or not is still shaky when it comes to being listed on regulated exchanges which I want to assume regulation will somehow find its way in on the long run and could bring about the days of DEX taking over the exchange space.

Nonetheless, for small caps, if I am to be picking any, that should probably be Xspec just for all the recent hypes anyway.
Activity: 47
1) Monero (XMR)

2) Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

3) Zcoin (XZC) 

Edit: I missed the "small cap" part, but those would be my 3, I guess XSPEC is definitely small cap, then maybe PHORE and ZOIN perhaps?
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
I remember how McAfee realized Spectre (XSPEC) - an excellent project, I now buy this coin.
I do not remember what he would say about Phore (PHR) - but this is also a very interesting project!

I agree with McAfee and buy now these undervalued coins!
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
As much as I know, countries are wary of privacy coins. Japan has already banned privacy coins because of the potential threat of money laundering. It is pretty easy to transact through privacy coins and its usage has grown considerably in dark web. It isn't far enough that many more countries will ban it. So I am not much comfortable investing in privacy coins.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Do you still believe him even though those coins that he promoted paid him to advertise?
Activity: 56
1.Spectrecoin

Do your own research to understand why, but main reason is a possibility of staking while staying completely anonymous receiving anonymous stakes - new Stealth Staking algo or Proof-of-Stealth

2. Monero
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
My list of top 3 privacy coins: Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - I hold it, Zcash and Monero are probably the top privacy cryptocurrencies at the moment.
Yes, I also agree with you because to me, spectrecoin, Zcash and Monero are the top 3 privacy coin that will likely become very potential in future.
Activity: 109
Yes i am also thinking Spectrecoin has to be there..!.... It has a great future ahead.. https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
Activity: 252
when it comes to privacy coins we can list 3 coins Monero Zcash and Zcash classic all these 3 coins are in privacy section
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Pages:
Jump to: