Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps - page 11. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
it is anon? cause op ask for anon coins with low supply
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
i'm not good in tech details, more involved in trading part. from my side monero and zencash are definitely solid investment and spectre is very promising among young projects.
but what about TPAY? TokenPay marketing team is positioning it as the most secure coin but i don't see a single mention of it in this thread.
CloakCoin went from 6$ to 15$ just because the devs sent the new code for ENIGMA to be audited by COGNOSEC.

after the audit and realease to OpenSource, it will reach 50$ really quickly with such low supply of 5M coins. (Dash has 7M)
Activity: 28
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Xvg, Xspecs, Deep Onion (Though I heard about it that its a scam but Idk what is the truth)
Activity: 322
I gotta go with with Deeponiom. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a fanboy lol. The devs are extremely active and even more importantly, it has grown such a huge community in such a short amount of time. It's only going up from here.
Activity: 264
Sumokoin has such a low cap so it could easy do a x5-10-20-40. A little could go a long way
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
Mcafee is probably correct. I believed all anon coins should be valuable since 2015. I think there are only 2 exceptional candidates to this: Verge and Spectre. Monero and Dash are already great.
cloakcoin, only 5M supply (less than Dash), currently the code of their new tech ENIGMA is being audited by a security company COGNOSEC, after the audit it will be opensource and it will reach 50$, its now sitting at 15$ with order book looking very bullish

actually McAfee also mentioned CloakCoin when someone asked him about:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941005207487557632
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
John mcafee didn't know about zcoin, or may be xvg gave them decent stash for his editorial review/thought/tweet(feel free to call it bribe, I wont mind, but mcafee might mind ;-) )
Activity: 28
   Deep Onion  Deep Onion  Deep Onion
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
I'm gonna go with

1. Deep Onion
2. Monero
3. Zcash

to some degree all coins are about privacy as there is no name anywhere but if I could chose something with extra protection layers I would go this way Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Spectre.

Great technical advantages,
it can be used anywhere, integrated with TOR, fully anonymous.
Love it.

Wow, now many people talking about the Spectre coin which has great future and the potential it has. Previously very few people talking about this Spectre and they has very good road map and Spectre will join to the list of coins which is tradable very soon.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Spectre.

Great technical advantages,
it can be used anywhere, integrated with TOR, fully anonymous.
Love it.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
Activity: 18
1) Zencash

its not just a privacy payment but also a privacy platform! using end to end encryption its safer than Monero. (no matter what monero fanboys say...CIA tracked it back once...can do it again)

2) zcash

the father of the best encryption with its zk-snarks

3) monero

because its widely used and therefore got a high price. marketing makes it

FACT.....these are great coins. So take all that lovely privacy and anonymity functionality and sprinkle a little more and you get Xspec. It is about 200th the price of Monero and has just exploded 400% Even with your portfolio above, I challenge you to find a compelling reason not to have Spectrecoin in your portfolio, especially at these prices $1.60-$2.20.
Activity: 336
1) Zencash

its not just a privacy payment but also a privacy platform! using end to end encryption its safer than Monero. (no matter what monero fanboys say...CIA tracked it back once...can do it again)

2) zcash

the father of the best encryption with its zk-snarks

3) monero

because its widely used and therefore got a high price. marketing makes it

I agree that those 3 coins are great but why are you listing them in this thread when OP specifically asked for low market cap coins below top 200?

Zencash is around position 100.

Bulwark (BWK). A fork of a stable version of PIVX with a great community, dev team and vision. Not shilling, just saying with a 3 mil marketcap; the sky's the limit.

I can't see Bulwark go anywhere unfortunaly. I was mining it for awhile because the profitablity was good but it's just a premine shit coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Well,

I'm going to Add Onion to the mix,

Its a new coin, active developers, no ICO distribution so goes back to the original bitcoin roots.

If they keep up with the roadmap and implement Smart contracts and the Deep Send feature, it will be a very strong privacy contender.

I also hold allot of Verge, but thats not really small cap anymore lol. Almost choked on my tea when I was looking at my folio app and noticed it had gone up 50x since I bought lol.
Activity: 336
I’ve been holding all 3 (sumo, xspec and as of a couple weeks ago phore).  Bullish on all of them although sumo is my biggest bag.
Activity: 294
Mcafee will build his own coin with UNIVERSA.. thats the best bet for lowcap product
Pages:
Jump to: