Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps - page 2. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
my top 3 small caps are: BlockVee, Xspec and Smartcash

like always do your own research.

if you will do so you'll find out there is some nice profit to take.

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
I really dont know why you people still believe and trust this story teller John McAfee don't you get tired of this person?how many reliable words have you ever remember that comes out from his mouth?just like Bill Gates and Mark zuckerberg whos doing nothing but spreading bad impressions towards bitcoin but ended up that it was only for their own benefits

Stop listening to this man and instead make yourself a better crypto living guys,trust he has no concern about anyone of us but for himself only
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked
Wow.....this long running thread seems to roll on.
Since the OP was asking about small cap coins....let's stay in that category....because what I think he was asking
was where is the opportunity for big growth.

The past 8 months has brought turmoil to cryptocurrencies and actually growth in the sheer number of projects out there. Today there are 1,910 cryptos on CMC and more being added everyday.

I suggest you have a look at the risk involved versus potential as markets head towards the fall season and the growth we see coming.

Spectrecoin [xspec] - Now approaching 2 years old, It has been through what many coins have, the return of its original Project Manager six months ago, a commitment to transparency, accountability, and keeping the community informed.  The development team has been tripled and augmented when needed. Major hard fork was smoothly done and its ready for the growth investors look for. New tech is coming that will be unique.

Zoin [ZOI] - Similar in its background, very low market cap, although PoW, it's mined with Lyra2 protocol.
With a new dev group things are looking up for this almost 2 year old coin.

Wha'? No number three? nope ....XMR, and others mention here are all way over 50 million market cap and actually have the potential to fall as the privacy coin landscape changes. This will be a market segment to buy into now as it finds its new leaders.

disclaimer: I am the Spectrecoin community manager since June 2017, with a new account as my 4 year old "Legendary" account was compromised and locked by me. I've been with involved with Spectrecoin since its start in November 2016 in all its ups and downs.

We're way past needing an obnoxious sig campaign here and you can find our strong community on Spectrecoin discord server....where the privacy future is xspect.

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
I think that POS technology is better for Privacy Coins.
Most of All top privacy coin - use PoW echnology!
That why I choose XSPEC! Very young project  with great prospects!
Pos v3.
Stealth Staking 1Q 2019.
Proof-of-Stealth in Future.
only 20M coins! with 5% p.a.
 Wink

Activity: 33
john? i think john is one of the biggest scamer in cryptocurrency world
Activity: 95
Well i love privacy coins, so i am suspect.
Macfee its not an exemple haha, the guy its Lost on is own world. But for me the coins are
Number One. Monero. Currently mining off course.
Number two. Privcy coin. A recent project with Tor network, mixing service, and a great comunity.
Number tree. Zelcash. The best multi wallet i ever seen on crypto land. With changely included. Also great comunity and Discloser team.
Activity: 39
Spectrecoin hahaha how it come this crap coin is not dead yet ? Market cap 6M USD (lol) listed on 4 exchanges,actively traded on 2 exchanges with daily volume lower then 5k usd (mega lol) owners of this shit coin are true bagholders.

So buy all these XVG,XSPEC,PHR and other "undervalued" shicoins which that old man (clown) shilled,take a bank loan and buy them all you will be rich !

Not dead yet? Maybe you placed a bet that it would be dead by now?  Grin

I don't get your argument. All small cap coins are crap, or what? Or everything is crap that is not traded on Binance right away? Everything began small, I guess, we can agree on that. So what is the timescale for growth under which you call a coin crap? What growth curve a coin should follow so that it classifies something more than a shitcoin? Many people call Bitcoin a shitcoin for having a small marketcap! The whole crypto market cap 200 Billion at the moment it is really not much if you compare it to how much fiat money is circulating in the world. Anyway, if price is your only argument, then I am fine with my "crap" investments. And now I am talking about XSPEC in particular. Let me know if you can criticise the current dev team or the tech behind the coin, because I believe these matter a lot more than the current price.
Activity: 59
Spectrecoin, monero and zcash. By far the best three privacy coins when you’re ranking by tech.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
BTCP is extremely cheap now. It may not be worth buying a few months ago at $50 but the price is too depressed now. I am sure there will be a huge pump at the end of the year or in the next year. The rest of the small caps are more risky as their branding are not as good as BTCP. You may have to hold your bag at a very long period of time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Btcp is lightyears ahead with rebase coming
Activity: 29
Monero and.....XVG Grin haters gonna hate
Activity: 91
My top 3 picks:

Zcash: Awesome coin with its shielded transactions, which are fully encrypted with zkSNARK algorithm.
Monero: One of the proven privacy coin that exist on the ecosystem for the longest period. Also ASIC resistant.
PRiVCY (PRiV): Its on TOR network. Great community at Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/4AdxwK7).

Bonus:
Bitcoin Private (BTCP): This coin is as if dead on arrival.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1458
privacy coins LOL because everybody need them LOL

Of course - Bitcoin etc. are not private enough for buying weapons and drugs so we need (shitty) privacy coins (outside of top 200) Smiley

He maybe also does not know the term fungibility yet or he is only trolling hehehe.

In any case, my top small cap privacy coin is Aeon. I reckon it is the next best cryptonote coin after Monero. The lead developers are smooth who is also a lead developer of Monero and stoffu, a member of the Monero Research Lab.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
He is not shilling coins for money anymore ? Maybe because nobody is willing to pay for it.
I doubt it that there's noone willing to pay, he just announced that he's no longer accepting fee and he has earned a lot from it.

The first tries that he committed of shilling coins through his twitter account created a massive impact to the crypto community. After posting for few minutes he advertise, that coin is getting a massive increase so it really can attract projects / coins developer that wants their coin to get a massive increase.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
He is not shilling coins for money anymore ? Maybe because nobody is willing to pay for it.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
He's no longer credible of what he is saying.

Do you still believe in John's predictions? I have seen since being an advisor on some ico there was no good progress, even the coins he predicted always missed
Well actually, there's a progress for the ICOs before that he worked on because it is "John McAfee's" but most of them became pump and dump and after that there's no longer news for those coins. He even stated that he's no longer charging for those advertisements.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
Till right now, i just said "Okay, well" to everything he said / tweets and then just go to my activities as usual. Just wake up.
A few months ago, he said future coins, future payment, and others future stuff is BTC and others alt he likes, and then its happened again, just realize what happened to the market right now. its not the same as people expected.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Privacy coins have a good future in my opinion. I especially like Monero for it's ASIC resistant mining which decentralises the currency and make it possible for everyone to mine it. I also like Privcy with it's ongoing airdrop and nice POS rewards.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Do you still believe in John's predictions? I have seen since being an advisor on some ico there was no good progress, even the coins he predicted always missed
may be not missed, but  prediction probably just for pumping the coin, you should look at docademic when price is rising after his tweet..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: