Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee start sharing his thoughts on Alts - page 4. (Read 595 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Well he did mention this

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943927015656316928

That he doesn't hold any position in electroneum and so he is not pumping for any gains.

@Ashcoins

Shared workspace in bay area is common and another common thing here is starting a company in a garage Wink and so that doesn't make it a scam.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
The moment he made his first tweet showing Electroneum as his first pick of Alt/Day, I started loosing HOPE to his coin/day list thingy. Its No analysis. Just blanket facts.
he seems like a "good guy" but he's just an opportunist like others sitting on the crypto throne.

Eventually, his tweets will act like a PnD, nothing more I expect here.
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
One good way to increase your portfolio. Follow him on twitter and wait for these pnd's. Made 50% today in just 5 minutes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Now mcafee is promoting this KWH ICO that looks like a scam.  Address is a shared workspace in San Jose, website looks like it was thrown together in 15 minutes just for the purpose of getting funds, and no linkedin profiles for the team.  Then I looked up the CEO and his previous jobs are managing retail clothing stores.  WTF
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Yesterday John McAfee posted on his twitter account that he will share his thoughts on unique altcoins and he said "most of 2,000 are trash" and today he posted on twitter that ETN is one of those unique coins and boom ETN price pumped 30%. With his daily posts about alts that believe is good, will this affect the altcoins price or this will tarnish his reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: