Pages:
Author

Topic: Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 14. (Read 21591 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Maintenance completed.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Maintenance beginning now.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
All,

Please be advised that starting around 10:00 EST today I will be performing a little bit of maintenance on the pool's servers.  As a result, the pool will be offline for a few minutes.  Your miners will failover.

I will update here when I start the maintenance and when it is completed.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Well I got to toss something at it now!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Awesome! Im all in  Grin Thanks Jonny for the Promo! Bringing back fun into mining  Wink
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
OK... why not.  I'll add a little twist to what I put up before.

The promo will run from now until 23:59:59 on Jan 27.

The first person to find a block between now and then will receive 1.5BTC.  Phil will receive a 0.5BTC birthday gift.  Here's the twist: if we find a block on Phil's birthday as well, I'll send Phil another 0.5BTC.

legendary
Phil's birthday promo?  Hmm... what should we do for it?

Edit: how about something like, "block finder before Phil's birthday gets 1.5BTC and Phil gets a 0.5BTC gift?"
Nice  Grin That the kind of pool I want to join. Full of funny promo!
Activity: 144
Merit: 102
Come on! Lets hit a block already lol
legendary

Edit: how about something like, "block finder before Phil's birthday gets 1.5BTC and Phil gets a 0.5BTC gift?"

well its my birthday Grin       Jan 27th  to be exact.  That gives us a lot of time to find one.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool

legendary
Hey Jonny will you start a new promo ?  Grin

yeah my birthday is this month  why not run a promo for  that. Grin

Good one phil  Tongue
legendary

yeah my birthday is this month  why not run a promo for  that. Grin
legendary
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Thanks for clearing that up...

Kind of confusing -- lol...

Also, it just didn't seem to make sense...

Wink Wink Wink
You think it's confusing... imagine my surprise when I have a PM from kano asking me questions.  At first I thought it was related to my pool and I'm digging through logs trying to find what he's asking... after a few messages back and forth I realized he thought I was the miner on his pool.

My account on kano's pool is the same as my username here: jonnybravo0311.

Also, sorry about the Contact Us page on my site.  I meant to address that previously, but got busy with other stuff and it slipped my mind.  For now, I'm simply going to disable it until I can look into it and get it fixed properly.

As mentioned in the first post of this thread, you can reach me via email directly at admin at bravo-mining dot com.  Of course, you can also reach me here on this thread or via PM, too.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Thanks for clearing that up...

Kind of confusing -- lol...

Also, it just didn't seem to make sense...

Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Come on lets have a nice xmas and lets get a block  Grin

Edit: Curious, Jonny are you mining with almost 1ph on Kano ?
No that isn't him Smiley
Activity: 206
I tried to Email Jonny through the pool site's admin function -- but it didn't seem to work...

I've noticed jbravo hashing at ALMOST 1PH since yesterday on Kano's pool -- here is/was my email to him...

This question might seem to be harsh -- but the reality is that I'm VERY interested in the why...

I almost spent MORE of my hard earned btc pointing additional hash YOUR way last night -- and then realized that YOU were hashing on someone ELSES pool -- it is the same tonight (according to THEIR stats)...

WHY would you be pointing ALMOST a PH at Kano's pool, when you are trying to start a new pool on your own???

Are you Jbravo on Kano???

I'm curious, because I truly am/was excited about the POSSIBILITIES your pool could provide once it matured.  A concept that I TRULY believed WOULD happen at some point in 2016...

Also, since you have publicly stated that with the exception of an extraordinarily small miner pointed towards OGNasty's P2Pool, you were solely hashing on YOUR OWN pool...

What are YOUR thoughts???

That is a different person over there.
Activity: 228
1st January is already going to end and till now no block has been found in this pool. For this, I have got an idea. Although I do not know if Jonny Bravo will accept it or not.

One of our escrows scammed around 23 BTCs from his escrowed funds. Since the contest period is nearly going to end tonight, I request Jonny to wait until a block is found and then send a percentage of his shares along with the 2 BTC to be given as a bonus to all the victims of this biggest scam that happened at the dead end of 2015!

I don't know if he will accept my proposal or not but this will at least give them a compensation for their lost BTC. Smiley

If OP wants to read more about the scam then here are the links below:

1. Main scam accusation thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/master-p-scammer-i-lost-complete-faith-in-this-forum-now-1306301

2. Amount of BTC scammed - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/master-ps-scammed-funds-summary-post-your-case-here-if-you-were-scammed-1307926

3. Profile of escrower - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/master-p-89329

This is what DISGUSTS me about bitcoin...

SO MANY PEOPLE using it for scams/theft/et. al.

The fact that they ALSO do that in GREATER numbers with USD keeps my faith...

I hope no one here got hurt...

Thanks for the post...

SadSadSad
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
boohoo I was hoping somebody was going to find that block last night, I was so sure it was going to happen =(

Well at least we tried.

Happy New Year everyone!

Rozo
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
1st January is already going to end and till now no block has been found in this pool. For this, I have got an idea. Although I do not know if Jonny Bravo will accept it or not.

One of our escrows scammed around 23 BTCs from his escrowed funds. Since the contest period is nearly going to end tonight, I request Jonny to wait until a block is found and then send a percentage of his shares along with the 2 BTC to be given as a bonus to all the victims of this biggest scam that happened at the dead end of 2015!

I don't know if he will accept my proposal or not but this will at least give them a compensation for their lost BTC. Smiley

If OP wants to read more about the scam then here are the links below:

1. Main scam accusation thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/master-p-scammer-i-lost-complete-faith-in-this-forum-now-1306301

2. Amount of BTC scammed - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/master-ps-scammed-funds-summary-post-your-case-here-if-you-were-scammed-1307926

3. Profile of escrower - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/master-p-89329
Pages:
Jump to: