Pages:
Author

Topic: Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 3. (Read 21591 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
wondering if my rent at nicehash did still work.  Huh

Hope so!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Thank you Jonny  updates are helpful.

Actually the attack is very helpful to us miners and your pool.

Nice-west hash has very high rates at the moment so instead of renting at .0049  by waiting  longer we may be able to rent at .0045

this afternoon.

and I am back and renting at 0.0047  so thank you ddos!
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
And we are back!  Cool   Thanks for the hard work!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Yay thanks for the heads up!

I've also upped my donation for the next block we hit (well I will when my email is done being annoying)
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Everyone,  We're back up and running.  Again, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience the DDoS attacks on my pool have caused.

don't need apologies Jonny it's not your fault
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Everyone,  We're back up and running.  Again, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience the DDoS attacks on my pool have caused.
legendary
Thank you Jonny  updates are helpful.

Actually the attack is very helpful to us miners and your pool.

Nice-west hash has very high rates at the moment so instead of renting at .0049  by waiting  longer we may be able to rent at .0045

this afternoon.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
OK... an update.  I've been working with my provider and things should be back up and running by 1:45pm EST.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused people.  Once the servers are back up I'll let everyone know.
Oh fun... Under attack again.  I'll let you know when things are back.

Is the attack not large enough for the data center to care Jonny?
Oh... they care... I'm working with them now.

Awesome!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Oh fun... Under attack again.  I'll let you know when things are back.

Oh... they care... I'm working with them now.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Yeah with the slowness of the pool (ie the lower hashrate) a lot of the data doesn't come into play.

Its the same reason why a number of us had identical share counts and everyone's variance matched.

Jonny - probably a good idea to hide some of that data just to keep it from being confusing.

Right now NH rentals are kind of costly.  Once the price drops a little I'll be renting more Smiley

tomorrow they should drop.  in the meantime if you have a miner that you own pointing at them will earn you .0053 or .0054 a th  which is very good.

I switched my avalon6's off jonny's pool and I am pointing at  nicehash.

I still have some compac sticks pointed here

I am considering renting for the first time. What is a good rental price? What should be factored?

patience is the key to renting from nicehash

right now  rents are high like .0051  that is really high

a good price for rental is .0046 or .0047

to tell a good price look at screen shot  of this page  I highlighted price for 1 th it is .004841  with nice hash fee of 3%

0.00469577 is the breakeven price    so if you rent at .0046 or .0047 you are fine .  if you rent at .0052  you are over paying.

that number changes in about 1 day when the difficulty changes.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Nice drop. Thanks for the advice.
Oh fun... Under attack again.  I'll let you know when things are back.

legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Oh fun... Under attack again.  I'll let you know when things are back.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
it seems like the server may be under attack but its at least down. FYI it was up maybe five minutes ago.

Yes. My miner also failed over for sometime. I had no option but to point to Kano for a while.

Is there something which can prevent him to start DDoS attack again? Angry

Yeah, miners showing pool is down. I'm also back at kano while we wait for the kiddies to stop playing.
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
my worker is also on reserve
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
it seems like the server may be under attack but its at least down. FYI it was up maybe five minutes ago.

Yes. My miner also failed over for sometime. I had no option but to point to Kano for a while.

Is there something which can prevent him to start DDoS attack again? Angry
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
legendary
All we want is 0.5 BTC

If it does not show in the blockchain by 12PM PST the bounty is raised to 2 BTC.

We will not stop, we will just let it run til we see you are online again and hit it again.

We do not negotiate with terrorist....
Go fuck yourself

Thought you all might like to see this Grin https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/40oevj/dd4bc_busted/ +1 for the good guys..

Im sure that more popped up in their place.. But this is ultimately the end of the story for extortionists  Grin

EDIT>>> These sad specimens of the human race prolly need more money to get their buddies out of the slammer.. huehuehuehuehuehue

Best Regards
d57heinz

very nice  I hope it is a nice time in jail for them.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
All we want is 0.5 BTC

If it does not show in the blockchain by 12PM PST the bounty is raised to 2 BTC.

We will not stop, we will just let it run til we see you are online again and hit it again.

We do not negotiate with terrorist....
Go fuck yourself

Thought you all might like to see this Grin https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/40oevj/dd4bc_busted/ +1 for the good guys..

Im sure that more popped up in their place.. But this is ultimately the end of the story for extortionists  Grin

EDIT>>> These sad specimens of the human race prolly need more money to get their buddies out of the slammer.. huehuehuehuehuehue

Best Regards
d57heinz
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Congrats on the block!  I didn't even notice until I saw my e-mail.  Smiley

Here is to another one! :cheers:

Pages:
Jump to: