Pages:
Author

Topic: Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 5. (Read 21591 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Yeah with the slowness of the pool (ie the lower hashrate) a lot of the data doesn't come into play.

Its the same reason why a number of us had identical share counts and everyone's variance matched.

Jonny - probably a good idea to hide some of that data just to keep it from being confusing.

Right now NH rentals are kind of costly.  Once the price drops a little I'll be renting more Smiley

tomorrow they should drop.  in the meantime if you have a miner that you own pointing at them will earn you .0053 or .0054 a th  which is very good.

I switched my avalon6's off jonny's pool and I am pointing at  nicehash.

I still have some compac sticks pointed here

I am considering renting for the first time. What is a good rental price? What should be factored?

patience is the key to renting from nicehash

right now  rents are high like .0051  that is really high

a good price for rental is .0046 or .0047

to tell a good price look at screen shot  of this page  I highlighted price for 1 th it is .0048

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Really that low price Huh Never managed to rent lower than 0.0049 Sad Currently I'm renting at 0.005 (started at 0.0049 but had to increase a little) which seems to be good at the moment...

Thanks a lot for the renting price tip because I didn't know one could get a good price range from bitcoinwisdom.com Smiley
Yeah with the slowness of the pool (ie the lower hashrate) a lot of the data doesn't come into play.

Its the same reason why a number of us had identical share counts and everyone's variance matched.

Jonny - probably a good idea to hide some of that data just to keep it from being confusing.

Right now NH rentals are kind of costly.  Once the price drops a little I'll be renting more Smiley

tomorrow they should drop.  in the meantime if you have a miner that you own pointing at them will earn you .0053 or .0054 a th  which is very good.

I am considering renting for the first time. What is a good rental price? What should be factored?

Wait until tomorrow because with the change in the network's difficulty, the renting cost will go down. At the moment a good price is 0.0051 Price BTC/TH/Day but tomorrow will be lower for sure. So wait until tomorrow to rent some hash Wink
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

Right now NH rentals are kind of costly.  Once the price drops a little I'll be renting more Smiley

patience is the key to renting from nicehash

right now  rents are high like .0051  that is really high

a good price for rental is .0046 or .0047

to tell a good price look at screen shot  of this page  I highlighted price for 1 th it is .004841  with nice hash fee of 3%

0.00469577 is the breakeven price    so if you rent at .0046 or .0047 you are fine .  if you rent at .0052  you are over paying.

that number changes in about 1 day when the difficulty changes.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Right now NH rentals are kind of costly.  Once the price drops a little I'll be renting more Smiley

legendary

tomorrow they should drop.  in the meantime if you have a miner that you own pointing at them (nicehash) will earn you .0053 or .0054 a th  which is very good.

then in a day or so you can point them back here. and buy some hash with the extra coin earned to point here.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Thanks for the reply.

I was just a little confused as it also says that my round shares and my PPLNS shares are massively different. I noticed that I got a lower payout than others with less round shares than mine. That was all.

Please don't take this the wrong way as I'm not complaining but just wanted to understand how its worked out.

I'm not taking it the wrong way... so don't worry Smiley.  I'll dig into the database for you to see if I can give you some more details.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 89
Thanks for the reply.

I was just a little confused as it also says that my round shares and my PPLNS shares are massively different. I noticed that I got a lower payout than others with less round shares than mine. That was all.

Please don't take this the wrong way as I'm not complaining but just wanted to understand how its worked out.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
At this point, it hasn't.  The pool is setup to be PPLNS where N is 5 times difficulty.  Since the pool has only found 2 blocks and it is below the 5N threshold, the numbers being reported don't make a whole lot of sense.  I'm sorry for the confusion here - it's the way the MPOS front end works and reports data.  If the pool had 20PH/s where we were finding multiple blocks a day, then things would be good and those numbers would make far more sense than they do now.  I might even just turn off those pages on the site until we've found enough blocks for the numbers to make sense Wink.
Activity: 89
Ok, so after a bit of hassle (going between pool and email account), I managed to change the auto payout and do a manual payout and can confirm it is being confirmed in my wallet as I type.

I do have a big question for you Jonny.
What is the variance that is reported in the round transactions? How has it effected my payout?
maybe all contribute to a nicehash fund?
Activity: 112
So now we have to find a new reason for promo  Tongue Tongue
Just kidding  Smiley
I recieved my payment as well with auto-payout..
It would be great if we could somehow get more people into this pool, so we could find a block every week..
I cant point my miners here, because i have to pay for hosting.. I just send some hash from nicehash :p
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I see we are currently working on block 393008, which matches up with what shows on the block explorers.  It does sometimes take a couple of seconds for the front end to get updated; however, the stratum servers are updated and start new work immediately on notification of the block change.
So we were working on block 393001 but blockchain shows :

https://blockchain.info/block/0000000000000000048107c426c826407a5416878515be0f94cbf592484e8eab

Is this correct or maybe I don't fully understand.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Same here .... had to change my payout to auto. everything went smooth and payment was sent. Thanks jonny!
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Thank god ! Nothing happened actually. It was just an empty threat afterall. Btw Johnny you forgot to answer this question.

Anyways, what is variance and how does it effect my payout?

Yes I guess when an account is created, the auto withdrawal option is always off. So everyone had to change that. But once changed the withdrawal happens within seconds (at least in my case).

Thanks a lot Jonny. This pool is by far the best around. Let keep it going. We can get another block for sure soon if everyone contributes with just a little more hashing power Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
I got my payment - Thank You Jonny!!!  Grin

Now come on boys let's get another one!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I actually realized prior to payouts that I was set to manual.  Instead I changed it to auto and got paid.

Thanks a ton Jonny!

After we get through the current threat of DDoS I plan on tossing more hash this way.
legendary
okay I managed to set auto with draw at 0.1  and the account has  more then that.

I could not get manual to work

but I hope the auto withdrawal will take the fund out in time.

I got it to work.  did a full manual withdrawal
Pages:
Jump to: