Pages:
Author

Topic: Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 4. (Read 21591 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
All we want is 0.5 BTC

If it does not show in the blockchain by 12PM PST the bounty is raised to 2 BTC.

We will not stop, we will just let it run til we see you are online again and hit it again.

We do not negotiate with terrorist....
Go fuck yourself
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
All we want is 0.5 BTC

If it does not show in the blockchain by 12PM PST the bounty is raised to 2 BTC.

We will not stop, we will just let it run til we see you are online again and hit it again.

Fuck off. If you want to do a real attack come to my house.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
All we want is 0.5 BTC

You want half a bitcoin?  Get a job and earn it.  Or better yet, buy a miner and point it to my pool and help support the ecosystem you're so willing to attack.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
All we want is 0.5 BTC

I request op for opting a Cloudflare CDN contract just in case he comes back again. They will prevent and filter all suspicious traffics instantly leading him to go elsewhere. Wink

If possible note down the IP address and contact all Botnet providers to prosecute the details of that IP.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
All we want is 0.5 BTC

Sadly that'll be the only post from them so it's not worth replying
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
All we want is 0.5 BTC

Douche canoe  Roll Eyes
Activity: 89
Ha, this is soooooo funny. Do they really think you are going to pay up?

Why even bother hitting a small pool anyway?
Activity: 71
All we want is 0.5 BTC

I am telling your mother!
Activity: 71
fk'em I can wait.
Awesome.

I love how they think people won't return once they give up.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Yeah... it's not over yet.  I just got another fun little PM:

As itsnogood wrote... I'm busy in the engine room...
Activity: 89
Web front end down for me ... oh, and one of my miners has just failed over. Its not over yet folks. Sad

Edit: ...and back up again. Mr J Bravo is busy in the engine room .
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
LOL... things seem to have returned to normal... I've brought the servers back up and your miners should be connected (or connecting) again.

Sweet...more hash coming your way  Wink
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
LOL... things seem to have returned to normal... I've brought the servers back up and your miners should be connected (or connecting) again.
Well... it appears that the pool is under a DDoS attack after all.  Miners have likely failed over.  I have shut down the servers and hopefully whoever is attacking will get bored and move on.

I will update here once the attack has ended.

Bastards  Angry
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Well... it appears that the pool is under a DDoS attack after all.  Miners have likely failed over.  I have shut down the servers and hopefully whoever is attacking will get bored and move on.

I will update here once the attack has ended.
Is the pool down now?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Yes it is definitely is a very good plan for when renting cost is high. That's why you get a Legendary status on here Smiley

The benefit of being the old guy is that you learn to thread water and jump in hard when you can.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Yes it is definitely is a very good plan for when renting cost is high. That's why you get a Legendary status on here Smiley
Yeah with the slowness of the pool (ie the lower hashrate) a lot of the data doesn't come into play.

Its the same reason why a number of us had identical share counts and everyone's variance matched.

Jonny - probably a good idea to hide some of that data just to keep it from being confusing.

Right now NH rentals are kind of costly.  Once the price drops a little I'll be renting more Smiley

tomorrow they should drop.  in the meantime if you have a miner that you own pointing at them (nicehash) will earn you .0053 or .0054 a th  which is very good.

then in a day or so you can point them back here. and buy some hash with the extra coin earned to point here.

I switched my avalon6's off jonny's pool and I am pointing at  nicehash.

I still have some compac sticks pointed here

actually that's a solid plan (let your miners get rented at NH when prices are high).  I've never actually done that - but I certainly should.

I'll keep things as is for now but I'll watch the prices and be prepared next time.
Pages:
Jump to: