Pages:
Author

Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW! - page 18. (Read 17191 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Baltimore Orioles moneyline, 2 units

good call bro lets hope I am right I will keep you up to date if I find anything else I want to bet on!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is awesome, wish you all the best luck! That is a sick bike to aim for too, hope it isn't gone by the time you raise the funds.

Tempted to bet alongside you too lol
Baltimore Orioles moneyline, 2 units WIN
M. South vs. M. Rybarikova Under 20, 2 units WIN
A. Kudryavtseva moneyline, 2 units

hey bro I really like Baltimore today also I might have a play on atl not sure yet gl man I am cheering for you I hope you make it!
A. Kudryavtseva moneyline, 2 units WIN
Keep pushing!
I'll give you some BTC if you manage to get your goal!

If I get my goal I won't need any LOL. But thanks for the support!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Swiss Money all around me!
Keep pushing!
I'll give you some BTC if you manage to get your goal!
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
You can do it! I started at 0.19. Got up to 2.0. Then got busted. hehehe... (not sports betting though, playing dice games.)

I never have luck, so there's no point in me even trying.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
You can do it! I started at 0.19. Got up to 2.0. Then got busted. hehehe... (not sports betting though, playing dice games.)

Started at .15. Up to about .50

I gotta start moving faster or I won't get to goal before its gone. Trying to do something epic.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Yea better payout here. I'm betting really aggressive, because I'm trying to complete the challenge before bike sells. Huge chance I go bust, lol

What is your method anyways? Just going based on stated odds and hoping for the best, or using knowledge of performance to try and evaluate who will win?

I follow sports a lot. I'm def not a pro handicapper though. I will take some iffy picks if odds are there though.

Got ya. I don't follow sports at all, lol. So I've looked into doing the betting thing but I wouldn't even know where to start.

ranlo feel free to follow me xbox or kingofsports is good to.!

I'll follow you guys for a while and see how it goes,:).
Yea better payout here. I'm betting really aggressive, because I'm trying to complete the challenge before bike sells. Huge chance I go bust, lol

What is your method anyways? Just going based on stated odds and hoping for the best, or using knowledge of performance to try and evaluate who will win?

I follow sports a lot. I'm def not a pro handicapper though. I will take some iffy picks if odds are there though.

Got ya. I don't follow sports at all, lol. So I've looked into doing the betting thing but I wouldn't even know where to start.

Stayed up to late is a better picker than me

Idk about that I just know you are in a hurry to get that bike so you are picking more games then you usually would!

Stayed up to late is a better picker than me

ranlo feel free to follow me xbox or kingofsports is good to.!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

Pages:
Jump to: